Author Topic: This goes out to all our Fallen Soldiers that left HLA  (Read 11288 times)

Offline THE ONE (chewy)

• View Profile
This goes out to all our Fallen Soldiers that left HLA
« on: January 30, 2006, 03:46:00 PM »
Yo take it from me, HLA was a corrupt place like I said, but put aside that my friends were da bomb, up in that bitch, got me through everything, to all my fallen soldiers out there, ones that get sent to lockdowns, psychiatric hospitals, went home, went to jail etc, yall all my boy's, all i gotta say we out HLA and now in a much better place, when I was there  at HLA they tried to hold me back, but they couldn't cause " THE ONE " was always on top, when I was there I had everything and could get basically anything that I wanted with minor exceptions, I was told I was an untouchable by a counselor when I was there for my 8 month.  I was known as a bad-ass, intimidator, a player and most importantly the one kid that never backed down from HLA staff, so I say to all my fallen soldiers, ONE LOVE
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2006, 01:35:00 AM »
You're a good man...

Since you [US "drug tsar" McCaffrey] control a federal budget that has just been increased from $17.8 billion last year to $19.2 billion this year, is asking people like you if we should continue with our nation's current drug policy like a person asking a barber if one needs a haircut? --
                                                              Orange Country, California
                                                                  Los Angeles Times
                                                                    29 March 2000
--Judge James P. Gray

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline HLA Truth

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2006, 12:07:00 PM »
On 2006-01-30 12:46:00, THE ONE (chewy) wrote:

"Yo take it from me, HLA was a corrupt place like I said, but put aside that my friends were da bomb, up in that bitch, got me through everything, to all my fallen soldiers out there, ones that get sent to lockdowns, psychiatric hospitals, went home, went to jail etc, yall all my boy's, all i gotta say we out HLA and now in a much better place, when I was there  at HLA they tried to hold me back, but they couldn't cause " THE ONE " was always on top, when I was there I had everything and could get basically anything that I wanted with minor exceptions, I was told I was an untouchable by a counselor when I was there for my 8 month.  I was known as a bad-ass, intimidator, a player and most importantly the one kid that never backed down from HLA staff, so I say to all my fallen soldiers, ONE LOVE "

Let me prefice this with saying...I am not trying to get you to say who you are.  That is totally your business.

That being said...you would think that if you were such a "player" on campus and that you were here for 30 months like your earlier email said, I would know immediately who you were.  I don't.  I would be lying if I said I wasn't curious.  Anyway...I wish you well.  Good luck.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2006, 02:11:00 PM »
Don't worry, HLA Truth, I think that young man is doing just fine, despite your best efforts.

The Christian faith from the beginning, is sacrifice: the sacrifice of all freedom, all pride, all self-confidence of spirit; it is at the same time subjection, a self-derision, and self-mutilation.
--Freidrich Nietzsche, German philosopher

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline HLA Truth

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2006, 02:22:00 PM »
I sincerely hope so.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2006, 02:30:00 PM »
On 2006-01-31 11:22:00, HLA Truth wrote:

"I sincerely hope so."

Isn't it about time for you to just shut up already?  You bring absolutely nothing to the table here.  All you do is troll and damge control.  You're not the least bit interested in the truth about HLA.

If you were, maybe you could tell us how your "low moral character" has caused the county to kill MBA.  It seems the county commissioners have serious reservations about you folks doing business there, citing your "morality" as the reason to kill your project.  Maybe people are finally beginning to see how your private kiddie jail makes its money.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline THE ONE (chewy)

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2006, 12:38:00 PM »
Let's get something straight "ANYONOMOUS", no one gives a fuck about u or what I bring to the table, and what the truth is about HLA because when it comes down to it, HLA is a fucken joke, there all a bunch of lying manipulatiing people with the exception of a few.  To the person called "HLA TRUTH" obviously you weren't a huge part of HLA because if u were then u definately would know who i am from what i've said, but whatever.  See all u people that post shit up on here, don't know squat the only people who know are the few of us that post shit that have been there, done that.  With that said all u people out there that went to HLA, holla

like I said u people out there really want to know the truth reply back to this shit

Offline HLA Truth

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2006, 12:47:00 PM »
On 2006-02-01 09:38:00, THE ONE (chewy) wrote:

"Let's get something straight "ANYONOMOUS", no one gives a fuck about u or what I bring to the table, and what the truth is about HLA because when it comes down to it, HLA is a fucken joke, there all a bunch of lying manipulatiing people with the exception of a few.  To the person called "HLA TRUTH" obviously you weren't a huge part of HLA because if u were then u definately would know who i am from what i've said, but whatever.  See all u people that post shit up on here, don't know squat the only people who know are the few of us that post shit that have been there, done that.  With that said all u people out there that went to HLA, holla

like I said u people out there really want to know the truth reply back to this shit "

There is only one student that I can think of that was here that long and recently left and he would NEVER be described by anyone the way you describe your self.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2006, 12:50:00 PM »
Hey, man.  I asked you some of this stuff on another thread.  I was hoping you could give some answers.  

BTW, I used to work at HLA when it first opened and it was really messed up then.  I'm trying to see what has changed and what hasn't in the past ten years.

Posted: 2006-01-25 05:36:00  
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Thanks for posting, bro.

Can I ask you some questions to clarify some issues being poo-pooed by HLA Truth, the marketing arm of HLA?

Sexual relations between staff and students:
-What do you know about this?
-Which staff (names/positions) were "getting with" patients?
-How old were the victims? Under 16?
-How did HLA deal with employees who were brought to their attention for innapropriate relationships with patients?
-What about kids having sex with eachother?

Restrictions:
-What kind of work did you do?
-Did you ever do any maintenance work (repairing buildings/filling potholes/landscaping)?
-How long were you on restrictions each time?
-What did your diet consist of while on restrictions?
-Did you do meaningless work like moving rockpiles?
-Did you ever perform services that directly enriched staff (cutting wood for their homes, etc)
-How was your schooling handled while on restrictions? (HLA claims academics to be its primary purpose)
-What about forced exercise? What kind/how much?

Your education:
-Did you earn a high school diploma while at HLA?
-How many hours each day did you attend classes?
-Were you ever removed from class and forced to exercise during school time?
-What was the quality of HLA's study program?
-What percentage is "self-study"?

The program:
-Describe "realizations."
-Were you ever forced to confess any "misdeeds" under the threat of punishment?
-Were you ever punished as a group for the mistake of an individual?
-Talk about the seminars. Were you sleep deprived? Exercised to exhaustion? Deprived of regular meals and hydration?
-Were you ever told you needed to be "broken down and rebuilt"?
-Did counselors ever curse at you or demean you by calling you vulgar names? Did they do this to all the kids (slut/whore/asshole, etc)?

I have a lot more issues that require more attention from a first-hand recent participant, but I don't want to go crazy here with too much to start.

I'll be looking forward to your responses and thank you in advance.

Thanks.

Also, the anon post before was directed to HLA Truth, not you, Chewy.  It was saying SHE brings nothing to the table except a bunch of bullshit.

-Arnold Schopenhauer[ This Message was edited by: Dysfunction Junction on 2006-02-01 09:52 ]
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2006, 03:13:00 PM »
There are also these.

Post URL: http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?to ... =70#167807

All you HLA truth.

Offline Short Bus

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2006, 03:21:00 PM »
Are you kidding me? This "chewy, the one" guy is an ABSOLUTE DORK! :lol:  Dude, stop trying to sound so cool and hard "our fallen soldiers" shut the fuck up geek ass... :lol:

Offline Short Bus

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2006, 03:24:00 PM »
A "player" LMAO!  :rofl:  :lol: What a fruit loop nigger wanna-be..

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2006, 03:45:00 PM »
why don't ya send your comments to chewy in a PM SB? just keep it between the two of ya.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2006, 04:33:00 PM »
On 2006-02-01 12:45:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

why don't ya send your comments to chewy in a PM SB? just keep it between the two of ya. "
Fuck you.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2006, 04:42:00 PM »
We gonna drop this next bomb for a money makin' playa that ain't with us no mo.

Yeah, Notorious B.I.G.

Hell no, we gonna do this for a gangbanging thug that never seen it comin'.

Yeah, Tupac Shakur.

Nah bitch, I'm talkin' ?bout motherfuckin' Falco and shit.

What? Falco?
 :rofl:  :lol: