Author Topic: Reporter  (Read 2265 times)

Offline xres8182

• View Profile
Reporter
« on: January 30, 2006, 12:02:00 PM »
Anyone with information regarding this fags identity and location would be appreciated.Drop me a PM.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Reporter
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2006, 12:15:00 PM »
On 2006-01-30 09:02:00, xres8182 wrote:

"Anyone with information regarding this fags identity and location would be appreciated.Drop me a PM."

Go play Perry Mason by yourself.  

If you can't cope with what the Reporter writes on a BB that's too bad.  But to seek his identity for the purpose of threatening or haarassing him is pathetic.

An eye for an eye.  Respond in kind.  Write your own story or just leave and don't read the Reporter's work.  Don't pull coward shit like trying to get someone's identity on the board.

Fucking around like that can get you jammed up in more ways than one.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline xres8182

• View Profile
Reporter
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2006, 12:54:00 PM »
On 2006-01-30 09:15:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2006-01-30 09:02:00, xres8182 wrote:

"Anyone with information regarding this fags identity and location would be appreciated.Drop me a PM."

Go play Perry Mason by yourself.  

If you can't cope with what the Reporter writes on a BB that's too bad.  But to seek his identity for the purpose of threatening or haarassing him is pathetic.

An eye for an eye.  Respond in kind.  Write your own story or just leave and don't read the Reporter's work.  Don't pull coward shit like trying to get someone's identity on the board.

Fucking around like that can get you jammed up in more ways than one."

Jammed up huh? I don't care enough about what the reporter writes to bother with internet threats and the like. I would like to know who he is though and I'm sure many others do also. Don't talk to me about cowardice with a bag over your head.

Offline xres8182

• View Profile
Reporter
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2006, 01:10:00 PM »
No worries Artman,he's a sick little monkey. I hope he lives in Jersey. They can have him,wouldn't surprise me if we read about him in the papers someday. He reminds me of Gacy.(shudder)

Offline The Elan Reporter

• View Profile
Reporter
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2006, 01:11:00 PM »
On 2006-01-30 09:40:00, artman11111 wrote:

"Jammed up?

What could be more "jamming" then 7 threads of no more than bs posts,all to fuck with art.Art may not be my favorite person,but i think he is ok.Whether you or i like someone is not the issue here.the issue is that this kid needs more than to be banned.Not reading his infantile posts is not an option as he monopolizes this board with his pre-pubescent sillyness. I would like to know who he is just because he appears like a serial killer in training.His actions are somewhat criminal,and at the very least sickening.I can think of a number of posts to his credit,that I am certain should or would flag law enforcement to have a look. I am glad this individual doesnt know me. He appears very ill."

Artman, you just spoiled your entire lie! You dumb ass! Gee what about that (file) you had going on with law enforcement Art?? And now you dont know my name? Oh Arthur,you are really slacking today buddy. There is only one person who knows my name, and that person ain't telling you. :lol: On the other hand Jimmy, I want you to tuffen up there kid. Your sign of weakness is a huge bullseye on your character. Like what one said, if you dont like what I write then dont read it. I only go after you two idiots because you complain about what I write, you want me to stop? then lay off my humor. Art on the other hand doesnt know the meaning of a truce, it has been attempted with him 3 times, and the longest he can keep his word is 2 months, so fuck him! As for you Jimmy, you agree to keep your opinions to yourself about how and what you think of me, I will lay off you. Balls in your court.
fArt Warshitsky sucks dicks!!!

Offline xres8182

• View Profile
Reporter
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2006, 01:14:00 PM »
I'm going to work reporter,knock yoursef out.

• View Profile
Reporter
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2006, 01:19:00 PM »
On 2006-01-30 10:03:00, artman11111 wrote:

"Jimmy

He needs to live some of his jailhouse fantasies,dont let him get you down,He is very ill

Normal people dont think/post these things.In all my 42 years i have never read such postings.Its obvious he is in pain.Elan has left their mark on all of us.Some are just sicker than others."

Oh so now what I write is sick? Well then why read it dumbass? You are just as sick, because you read it. Again, Art you are slacking today. You Arthur, are the sick one, all those open invites to play with your genitals under your desk, this aint no private form Art, anyone, any age could read what you wrote and what your intentions are, as far as I am concerned, that invite applies to ALL individuals that frequent this board. You relgiously post about testicles and sac's almost every post of yours refers to it, and you call me sick???Reap what you sew, mother fucker. You have no friends here Art, Jimmmy pities you because there are at least 4 people here that attack you on a regular to daily basis. Why do you think Jimmy declined your offer to come visit you this year? Duh! You are not capable of having friends Art, that is why you have to pretend you have friends.

• View Profile
Reporter
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2006, 01:44:00 PM »
On 2006-01-30 10:30:00, artman11111 wrote:

"

On 2006-01-30 10:11:00, The Elan Reporter wrote:

"

On 2006-01-30 09:40:00, artman11111 wrote:

"Jammed up?

What could be more "jamming" then 7 threads of no more than bs posts,all to fuck with art.Art may not be my favorite person,but i think he is ok.Whether you or i like someone is not the issue here.the issue is that this kid needs more than to be banned.Not reading his infantile posts is not an option as he monopolizes this board with his pre-pubescent sillyness. I would like to know who he is just because he appears like a serial killer in training.His actions are somewhat criminal,and at the very least sickening.I can think of a number of posts to his credit,that I am certain should or would flag law enforcement to have a look. I am glad this individual doesnt know me. He appears very ill."

Artman, you just spoiled your entire lie! You dumb ass! Gee what about that (file) you had going on with law enforcement Art?? And now you dont know my name? Oh Arthur,you are really slacking today buddy. There is only one person who knows my name, and that person ain't telling you. :lol: On the other hand Jimmy, I want you to tuffen up there kid. Your sign of weakness is a huge bullseye on your character. Like what one said, if you dont like what I write then dont read it. I only go after you two idiots because you complain about what I write, you want me to stop? then lay off my humor. Art on the other hand doesnt know the meaning of a truce, it has been attempted with him 3 times, and the longest he can keep his word is 2 months, so fuck him! As for you Jimmy, you agree to keep your opinions to yourself about how and what you think of me, I will lay off you. Balls in your court.

"

I have never broken my word to you... we have discussed a truce but you stopped honoring it after a short time,one time only.As far as knowing who you are,if I went through the same person that busted your brother jj,I could find out.However you are so not important to me. our truce involved no racial slurs an you could not hold up your end of the deal.. Your a liar.And a very sick one.Keep writing... You reap what you sew.

You dont even know me,and yet you write all this crap about me.You have crossed the line a number of times and i did send a file to some LE people.just because noone has kocked on your door doesnt mean anything. Your day will come either way.whether i have something to do with it or not."

Busted my brother jj? Give it up Art, you are so lost. You are the one that is being racial you idiot. Whats wrong? The other were you too drunk to remember calling people at this board a nigger?Fuckin dumbass! I did not break the truce, you did. Someone was telling you off and you automatically accused me of being that person.Art there are 4 different people here, now that are going after you, you accuse me of being all of them. You are not capable of having friends, because you point the finger at anybody and that is why people dont like you. You keep calling me jj, who the fuck is jj? You also have accussed me of being 5 other different people, that just goes to show that those 5 different names are not friends of yours, other wise you would not be attacking their character. You are right, I dont know you, never met you, but from what i know about you oin this board you are a real asshole. I have tried in the past to talk to you we both agreed mutually to respect each other, but you broke that truce because you have no idea who is attacking your character and just wanted someone to pay so that it would make you feel better. I was serious when I made a truce with you, I even went the extra mile to delete previous arguments that spawned between us. even made a public apoligy to you and your family for comments i made in the past.So how dare you accuse me of breaking the truce. I will not accept anymore kind of truce from you in the future, you cannot be trusted, you are a complete asshole.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Reporter
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2006, 01:48:00 PM »
Reporter, I LOVE YOU ::heart::  :wink:
Don't change for anybody babe!

• View Profile
Reporter
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2006, 01:51:00 PM »
"that invite was for you ... and it still stands ... suck my dick asshole.As for my posting of your having NO BALLS...I guess,truth be told,if you came clean with who you were,or "put up or shut up" we wouldnt have this conversation ever.But you are a pussy,sissy boy without a sack as Jimmy pointed out.In addition your stories of jailhouse tirades must be from your own experience beacuse i have never lived it.Have your fantasy elsewhere.
Just one more thing...
If you were standing on a corner on fire.....I wouldnt piss on you.
Go twist your lies elsewhere.If you want to try and act like a human,I will not respond,But i dont think your capable.
The space under my desk is for you ... Cocksucker"

This is exactly what I am talking about,cock and balls, and sacks ect. You filthy old man.  Sorry Art, but you are not gonna be able to twist things around, you can't even lie straight. And I'd rather burn then have your infected alphabeticle hepititis pissed all over me. You are a sick man. It is your fantasy to have your little wee wee sucked off by another man, not mine, you just let that be known for 100 or so times. You are the one with the sick homosexual fantasies, just look what you just wrote? You want me to suck your dick. What a flaming homo you are Art! I really feel sorry for your parents, you must make them feel very ashamed of raising you.

• View Profile
Reporter
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2006, 01:55:00 PM »
On 2006-01-30 10:48:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Reporter, I LOVE YOU ::heart::  :wink:

Don't change for anybody babe!"

Dont worry I wont. Oh and Art expalin this post right here. If I am posting with different names, how is it I can post 2 differet posts with 2 different names at the same time period?

• View Profile
Reporter
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2006, 02:06:00 PM »
On 2006-01-30 11:01:00, artman11111 wrote:

"you apologized because what you said was completely grotesque and untrue as is aeverything you write...

there is noone "going after" me you creep.

And i have never used the word nigger EVER...

Go fuck yourself sissy boy"

Thats right Arthur, keep telling yourself that.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Reporter
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2006, 02:14:00 PM »

On 2006-01-30 10:48:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Reporter, I LOVE YOU ::heart::  ::puke::  ::puke::  ::puke::  ::puke::  ::puke::  ::puke::  ::puke::  ::puke::  ::puke::  ::puke::  ::puke::  ::puke::  ::puke::  ::puke::  ::puke::  ::puke::  ::puke::  ::puke::  ::puke::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Reporter
« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2006, 02:17:00 PM »
On 2006-01-30 10:10:00, xres8182 wrote:

"No worries Artman,he's a sick little monkey. I hope he lives in Jersey. They can have him,wouldn't surprise me if we read about him in the papers someday. He reminds me of Gacy.(shudder)"
:nworthy:  :tup:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Reporter
« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2006, 02:21:00 PM »
Artie is just jealous, because the Reporter is funny and Artie is not. :lol: , though I do have to agree that watching Artie make even more of an ass of himself is funny. :lol:  :lol:  :lol: