Author Topic: New "School" Construction by HLA Owner Killed by County?  (Read 15554 times)

Offline SHH

• View Profile
New "School" Construction by HLA Owner Killed by County?
« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2006, 06:39:00 PM »
I did reply. I stated that the project isn't dead. Then it got off on the topic of how much can we insult SHH. Place blame where it lies. Not with me.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 18, 2006, 06:44:00 PM »
On 2006-02-18 15:39:00, SHH wrote:

"I did reply. I stated that the project isn't dead. Then it got off on the topic of how much can we insult SHH. Place blame where it lies. Not with me. "

After you posted that the project wasn't dead DJ responded and asked you some questions.  You ignored those and went right after Robert's posts instead.  If you don't want to continue the game between you and Robert just fucking STOP!

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 18, 2006, 06:45:00 PM »
On 2006-02-18 07:56:00, Dysfunction Junction wrote:

"

On 2006-02-18 07:15:00, SHH wrote:

"Steve what contact do you have that told you the application was rejected? That is a rumor."

No, at this point it isn't a rumor.  I'm not going to name my contact here, that's obvious.

You can ask your people, but they've been shown to be, let's say, less than honest about EVERYTHING, so they probably won't shoot you straight on this one either.  Even if they did I have no confidence that you would tell the truth here either because you have an unnatural need to cover up what they do.  Why you do this, I do not know.

I have it on good authority that this is so.  Before you say it isn't, you ought to do your homework.

Not only is it true that the funding is gone, there is a general malaise among the staff there because they feel their boss has driven the company into the ground by fighting too many legal battles rather than getting properly licensed and submit to oversight, which the staff see as inevitable, but the boss bitterly contests, even to the detriment of the facility's financial health.  Many there feel like the boss needs to move on and bring in professional business management before the rest of them lose their jobs.

You'll see this play out as time goes on.  I've been dead-on accurate about the other events that have come to pass, and this one will be bourne out as well.  It's just a matter of time.
"
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 18, 2006, 06:46:00 PM »
On 2006-02-18 07:12:00, Dysfunction Junction wrote:

"

On 2006-02-18 06:38:00, SHH wrote:

"THe project isn't dead. The land has already been purchased."

I see.  The land is the cheap part without which there is no incentive for a bank to loan develpoment capital.  

But what about the loan that they needed to develop it?  The application was rejected.  Can you say why that is?

Also, can you tell me about the contractors that sued them for non-payment for the current campus renovations?  What was the outcome of that or is it still ongoing?

Thanks.
"

Offline SHH

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 18, 2006, 06:46:00 PM »
Yes and I PMed him and asked him which questions I didnt see of his. I am on here right now but earlier I wasnt. I might have missed something. I dont stay on here all day. Maybe he will PM me back with the questions I need to answer.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 18, 2006, 06:48:00 PM »
On 2006-02-18 15:46:00, SHH wrote:

"Yes and I PMed him and asked him which questions I didnt see of his. I am on here right now but earlier I wasnt. I might have missed something. I dont stay on here all day. Maybe he will PM me back with the questions I need to answer."

They're right above your last post.

Offline SHH

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 18, 2006, 06:50:00 PM »
If those are the questions he was referring to, I dont know if the application was rejected. I believe they apply to several different banks for loans I am assuming that maybe they didnt like the terms of that particular one. I didnt hear that any application was rejected by a bank, I also think that before people jump to conclusions about contractors suing, I want to tell you about something that happened awhile back. A contractor doing work on the school did crappy work and then demanded payment. The school refused, saying they needed to do their repairs and then get paid. They filed a lien, it got cleared up eventually. Sometimes not all is what it seems. They have had several instances where contractors did shitty work and then they had to force them to clear it up before paying them. That is not the same thing as being unable to pay. Make sure you have all the facts before making assumptions.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 18, 2006, 07:16:00 PM »
Dont you people know?

If Bullfrog didnt hear about it happening at HLA it just didnt happen.

If theres any doubt go ask the kids scrubbing dumpsters with toothbrushes.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 20, 2006, 03:28:00 PM »
On 2006-02-18 15:39:00, SHH wrote:

"I did reply. I stated that the project isn't dead. Then it got off on the topic of how much can we insult SHH. Place blame where it lies. Not with me. "

I believe you're wrong on this one.  I believe it is dead - and buried.

Not only do the county commissioners not want it built, but the financing is dead, too.

If you think they're not in financial trouble, go ahead and ask Billy boy about the 2005 and 2006 IRS and Georgia tax liens against the property.  

One of my contacts has been doing great research on the available public record concerning HLA and has reported that the campus is heavily liened for unpaid taxes, thus the rejection of financing for MBA - the collateral is no good.  Apparently there are a couple of private bank liens as well for unpaid loans (one bank in Atlanta and one in Dahlonega).

Bad credit, sharply declining enrollment, patients transferred to other facilities and a mass exodus of staff.  I have heard Len has bitterly denied financial woes to the staff, but the employees feel the writing's on the wall.  What does that tell ya?
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 20, 2006, 04:48:00 PM »
This just gets better and better every day.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Wonder where SHH is.  She's been awfully quiet.

Offline SHH

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 20, 2006, 05:58:00 PM »
Im not quiet, I posted yesterday...but some posts got wiped off with everybody elses. And I have been gone almost all day today with 3 doctors appointments and a few other errands. As far as 2005 and 2006..2006 hasnt even been filed yet Steve. I think you either have your info wrong or your dates wrong. Also, something I know from being in the loan business, not all things showing on those public record sites (of which I am well aware of because I look at them too), not all of those things are current info. Sometimes it takes up to a year to clear a lien off a record if its not done properly. Also, if an entity is making payments on a tax lien or on a judgement, it will not show that information on the public record sites. Not all that you see on those sites is accurate. Neither are materialmen's liens. Those don't just arise from plain and simple non-payment. Sometimes there are disputes in the quality of work and the contractor files a materielmen's lien until a hearing or other form of agreement is reached.

Offline SHH

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 20, 2006, 06:03:00 PM »
Wow Steve your mole must be Len himself if that kind of personal financial information is given to you. If in fact, it is even accurate info you were given. That part I don't know, but, for you to have that info, about loans being denied, which is private information, not public record, they must have violated some sort of privacy act to give it to you. Not to mention they would have to work in the business office of the school to even have school loan information of any type. Loan information is private information and cannot be given out. I see those privacy forms every day at work.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 20, 2006, 07:42:00 PM »
Bullfrog are you even going to try and talk about private information being released to the public innappropriatly?

Do you really want to go down that path given your own history on the matter?

Shut the fuck up about it while youre still ahead Bullfrog.

Besides youre just jealous that Dysfunctions mole has real information while your imaginary one just keeps telling you to start fires.

Offline SHH

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 20, 2006, 08:35:00 PM »
Tsk Tsk Robert now dont get your panties all in a wad. I know of which I speak. What I did was not illegal. What Steve's mole did is, if, in fact, it is true, and, in fact, obtained from documentation at the school or from bank documents. Just thought Id give a little friendly advice is all. The "mole" might not be as secret as he thinks he is.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 20, 2006, 10:33:00 PM »
Bullfrog one more time you know not of what you speak.

Not that thats anything new.

Oh and one more time I offer you the chance to prove you did nothing illegal.

If releasing names and dates of former students is no big deal do it again.

This about the fifteenth time Ive asked you Bullfrog, but you wont because youre a lying stupid scared little bitch.

I wonder though since you do seem to want to go down this road. Is it appropriate for Bill Gray to be talking to you about matters of school finances and operation? I say Bill Gray because God knows no one else would ever talk to you. Also since multiple employees have been discussing issues of concern with us how sure can you be you know who Dysfunctions is? I know personally that the person I talk to isnt the same one he talks to.

So really Bullfrog how much do you think you know?