Author Topic: LET'S STAGE A PROTEST!!!!  (Read 16055 times)

Offline BuzzKill

• View Profile
LET'S STAGE A PROTEST!!!!
« Reply #105 on: February 13, 2006, 11:47:00 AM »
But of corse it is wwasp posting the pro program crap and pabulum! Nothing surprising about that at all! On occasion they even say who they are. Narvin has made a few appearances - and someone claiming to be Narvin's son. I have sometimes thought Joe was posting. And on occasion I have thought one of the anons sounded a lot like King Kay hiz own self.
That staff from SCL, or any other abusive WWASP warehouse, might post is to be expected.

Glad your son is home and that he is talking to you.

I'd like to talk to you myself sometime. Why not pick a name for yourself, resister, and fire me off a Private Message or Email?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #106 on: February 13, 2006, 01:17:00 PM »
On 2006-02-12 20:30:00, Anonymous wrote:

I called WWASP and asked them about fornits, and asked if so many kids and parents were unhappy, why had they not changed their ways. They told me they monitored this forum, and post regularly. I wouldn't be surprised if the pro-WWASP posts are from WWASP employees themselves. This sounds ridiculous, until you realize how insidious and crazed the WWASP staff are.

Thanks so much for posting.  I hope your son is alright, I know its difficult to deprogram and decompress after what he's been through.

Most of us have known for a while that WWASPS people read and post here but its helps to hear that they admitted it to someone.

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
« Reply #107 on: February 13, 2006, 01:49:00 PM »
It's pretty obvious to me that WWASPS staff post here. I personally could care less. I think it's great that they do this, because in order for them to post, they have to read what former students and parents have written about them.

Just as much as the owners think they can save families, by breaking the rebellious spirits of teenagers.........I think I can get in the minds of these staff who come on here to post, and hopefully get them to look at what their doing a little differently. A lot of staff that WWASPS hires has little to no schooling, and a lot of times come from small towns that have no other real job opportunities but working at a WWASP school.

So, if they can't break free of WWASP because they need to support a family, then I really hope that they might treat these kids with a little more kindness then the program would like them to.

That's all I can hope for until the day comes when these places are all shut down. It will come. The owners don't even know, but it will come. Just like the .com bust.........look what happened to the stock market......OUCH.........and look what is currently happening in California with the housing market.........???????

People always say don't worry, it's still great, blah blah blah! Then BAM!!!!! You get hit. I see the owners doing their best to patch a levy that is springing way to many leaks. It's on the verge of bursting, and will drown them all.

Who do you have to blame, but yourselves. You got too greedy. You lost sight of what was important to families. You thought you knew it all. You thought you had the answer to everyones problems. You don't. I don't think you ever did.
f you were never in a program, or a parent of a child in a program, then you have no business posting here.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #108 on: February 13, 2006, 03:47:00 PM »
I sure hope you're right about them all going under. That will truly be a day of celebration for those of us who have been touched (directly or indirectly) by one of these fine programs!

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
« Reply #109 on: February 13, 2006, 04:31:00 PM »
I really don't get that ANY of you are upset with WWASPS schools.  It really seems you are angry, upset, feel victimized --- by your parents for loving you enough to give you the "gift" of getting out of your own way.  

Are you directing this comment towards me? Because, I get this strange feeling you are?!! So, let me just say this......I was and sometimes still am angry and upset with my parents for sending me away, and into the hands of WWASP schools where I did experience abuse. It was very traumatic, and even after 15 years the pain is still there.

Look, I am a great person! I admit that I did not go about getting released from CCM the "right way". Sorry, but after being at Heritage School in Provo Utah for 3 1/2 years being sent there when I was 12, and then being shipped from Heritage School directly to Cross Creek Manor for 9 months. It was no mystery, my parents had planned to keep me there until I was 18. Just so they could travel the world with no worries. Gee, thanks!

My therapist Dr. Goodwin knew this. We talked about it openly. I was like a dog chasing it's tail for so long, thinking if I do well enough my parents will someday take me home. They never did. The fact WWASP sat back collecting my parents money, and not forcing them to take me home, or put me in a more appropriate place, it was very frusterating for me.

I regret things I have done, that may have hurt people, and caused them big time headaches. But, do they regret what they did to me? Who knows, but I doubt it.

It's in my nature to be forgiving. I also have the ability to still love those who may have hurt me. But, I cannot sit back, and let this continue. These schools, and what's happening. It's horrible, and I can't tell you how much this has been on my mind these past few months.

It drives me crazy, and for those of you who I did hurt.......I never lied. I only did what I had to do to get away. I deserved to be released, and you know that. Blackmailing people was a one time thing for me. It killed me to do it. I still feel guilty, and horrible about it. But, there was no other options. It was the only way you'd let me leave.

There was a comment that was made a few posts back......with WWASPS you are getting a particle board kitchen table at a solid oak table price. This comment really sums up how I feel about WWASPS.
f you were never in a program, or a parent of a child in a program, then you have no business posting here.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #110 on: February 13, 2006, 06:25:00 PM »
On 2006-02-12 18:49:00, Anonymous wrote:

""...I've heard more stories from educational consultants and competitive schools about abuse than I could ever hear from a former student(s)..."

Educational Consultants get paid by behavior mod/residential programs to refer parents to that particular school.  WWASPS schools do not support educational consultants - that's why they post as former students or disgruntled parents on forums like this so parents won't choose aWWASPS school.  They want to get paid and they won't if the parents gets the right kind of help through one of the wwasps schools.

You can never tell if it's really a student/parent or an ed. con. posting can you?

PHX

"

Yep, that's what it is. You figured us out! What a bunch of horse shit!!!!! You think we are from other programs/schools/RTC's that are trying to give WWASP a bad name, so they will come to our schools instead of theirs??? Are you fucking kidding me? You're an idiot.
 :roll:

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
« Reply #111 on: February 13, 2006, 06:33:00 PM »
WWASP pays parents and anyone else interested thousands of dollars in cash or free months to recruit for them -- and nothing you say will change that fact. Spin the facts and your own logic all you want -- it changes nothing.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #112 on: February 15, 2006, 10:22:00 PM »
Nice pictures Miranda!

http://www.myspace.com45609944

See you there......

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #113 on: February 15, 2006, 10:24:00 PM »
On 2006-02-15 19:22:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Nice pictures Miranda!

http://www.myspace.com45609944

See you there......

"

Your link is dead.

I don't think it's very appropriate to post people's pictures here without their permission. Is this what you are trying to do? Perhaps if you are, you should ask her permission first out of respect.

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
« Reply #114 on: February 15, 2006, 10:49:00 PM »
Hahahahaha!!! You loser, not the link in the previous post! This is the one........

http://www.myspace.com/ccmgirl1989

I have told everyone I am taking a break for a while from posting. But, I do want to remind people to seriously think about getting off your butts, and doing something!

I read something very interesting today, it was an account from that woman Karen who wrote about her experiences at the Discovery Seminars. I wish I had the link! I'll try, and find it! She'd be the perfect person to show up!

Offline OKB4RMA

• View Profile
« Reply #115 on: February 18, 2006, 06:13:00 PM »
I didn't attend a WWASP school but would be willing to join in a protest as long as I'm not the only one there...I'm in the L.A. area and have alllll the free time in the world.

fill me in on the details as necessary.

thanks!

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
« Reply #116 on: February 22, 2006, 09:36:00 PM »
All the info is on here, check it out for yourself! Jump on board!!!!! ::armed::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #117 on: February 23, 2006, 06:50:00 PM »
There will be a protest in Tampa this Saturday

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
« Reply #118 on: February 23, 2006, 07:02:00 PM »
On 2006-02-23 15:50:00, Anonymous wrote:

"There will be a protest in Tampa this Saturday"

Protest for what?

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
« Reply #119 on: February 23, 2006, 07:11:00 PM »
On 2006-02-18 15:13:00, OKB4RMA wrote:

"I didn't attend a WWASP school but would be willing to join in a protest as long as I'm not the only one there...I'm in the L.A. area and have alllll the free time in the world.

fill me in on the details as necessary.

thanks!"

They are having one of their Premeir Seminars in L.A. March 24th through the 26th.

Address: 333 Figueroa Street, Los Angeles, 90071  (seminar is held in the Concourse Ballroom which is on the 2nd floor)

Day 1 8:30am-9:00am registration
Day 1 9:00am-12:00am
Day 2 9:00am-12:00am
Day 3 8:30am-6:00pm