Author Topic: LET'S STAGE A PROTEST!!!!  (Read 16161 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
LET'S STAGE A PROTEST!!!!
« Reply #75 on: February 04, 2006, 01:48:00 PM »
It is kinda fun to watch them run around and get all freaked out about a couple of people carrying signs just off the property.  Hell, it was a BLAST watching what's-her-face (Loretta?) at SAFE completely flip out when we were there.  :lol:  Called the cops and DEMANDED that we leave even though we were on private property adjacent to SAFE and had the owner's permission.  Obviously we didn't have to leave.  The kids IN SAFE were definitely bolstered by our appearance.  A couple of them tried to run when they were being beltlooped out to the cars but were tackled by a couple of SAFE thugs.  At least they knew someone cared about what was happening to them inside there.  I would have LOVED to have seen that done during my incarceration!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #76 on: February 04, 2006, 06:36:00 PM »
There are always other ways of getting the info, too. How in the world can they keep their customers effectively informed w/o letting damned near everyone know? Especially the recent/prospective inductees. Hiding the event info like they're up to no good is not receomended practice in any marketing course or how-to book I've ever seen.

Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.
--Abraham Lincoln (1809-1865)

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 04, 2006, 09:03:00 PM »
If someones getting tackled by goons and trying to run in that situation is there any legal possibility in trying to protject them or any reason to keep them there (or block the cars) and call the cops so the kids can get interviewed?

:grin: assault and battery seems to be very illegal...

Arms in the hands of citizens [may] be used at individual discretion...in private self-defense...
-- John Adams, (1788)

DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 05, 2006, 10:44:00 AM »
at least we have the freedom to protest WWASP.. I doubt they can do anything but complain to police. Maybe the hotel will kick you off the property.. who knows. That will be negative press for them, so whatever -- everyone can play their game, and we will see who wins.

off topic rant coming up..

check out what the federal govt. is doing at nationally telivised events, and other political gatherings... free speech zones.. oops.. i mean free speech JAILS! this is truly disgusting, and i hope this country does not continue down this road.

want to protest? get inside!!!

more pics : http://www.brumax.com/freedomofspeech.htm

more info : http://www.brumax.com/freedom.htm

US Constition - First Ammendment

Amendment I

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

Me thinks our government is breaking the law.  ::blushing::

::burger::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 05, 2006, 11:10:00 PM »
I would suggest that you not picket with signs and shout.  I think it would work better if all of you show up in regular dress and ask one family at a time to speak with each of you.  Sit civily at a table or stand in a hallway, don't make a scene, and speak your mind.  Be real, be sincere, ask them for just five minutes of their time.  Like the starfish poem, you can only save one at a time.  

I think WWASP will want you off of the property immediately, but especially if you've paid for a hotel room that night and aren't causing a scene, there won't be any grounds to remove you.  You can show your keys and do your business all weekend, talking to families on every break, etc.

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 06, 2006, 06:20:00 AM »
Here's the thing, you can only reach them in the very beginning. These seminars, get them sucked in. The parents, and kids go through this whole big emotional ordeal. I believe this is a great way for WWASPS to start off. It's very misleading though.

What I mean is that the majority of the childs experiences at one of WWASPS programs, is not these seminars! The seminars are such a small part of it.

But, for some reason parents are impressed while at seminars such as the one being held in San Jose, CA. 4-7 through 4-9 at Dolce Hayes Mansion in the Edenvale Room. Here's the current schedule:

Day 1 8:30am-9:00am registration
Day 1 9:00am-midnight
Day 2 9:00am-midnight
Day 3 8:30am-6:30pm

I understand why parents get sucked in. But, it's hard for me to explain. I think WWASPS gives their best performance in the beginning...........then it's all downhill from there.

Hey, it's all a bunch of crap to me, but the best crap they have to offer is in the very beginning!!! That's just my personal opinion.
f you were never in a program, or a parent of a child in a program, then you have no business posting here.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: February 06, 2006, 09:22:00 AM »
I don't think trying to convince parents already wrapped up in the program would be very effective. How effective has it been here... explaining the truth to parents with a kid already in the program?

It seems much more effective to me, to inform parents who have not yet utilized a facility like WWASP -- and can be forewarned before even thinking about it. I think ignorance is the problem here, and that is where protesting might help.

Whether you inform the dozens of people driving by, talking to people on the street, or even a parent or two who has second thoughts about the seminars, it will be a start.

I just don't think it would be very effective trying to convince parents who already have their kid in the program. That is just asking for a confrontation. I'd let people come to you, rather than approach them... anwyays, thats my 2 cents, take it for what its worth! lol

I can't make this one, but sometime in the future I will. Thanks for starting this idea off CCM.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: February 08, 2006, 09:35:00 AM »
Can you E-mail me  [email protected]?

Offline Labyrinth

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: February 08, 2006, 10:32:00 AM »
Well I don't know if this will help...but they may want to talk to you..in the discovery seminar..they asked us to interview a person, I mean people were grabbing whomever they could..usually in the lobby of the hotel, it happened on the second break for us, but if you are there at the right time they would be glad to talk to you..and if I would have had any information like what is posted here, I would have listened.  I was never a believer in what they attempted to teach anyway, I think it was because I have adult ADD..I forget way to easily. :lol:

Anyway..the hotel thing is the best place to be..the people stay in the lobbies after breaks and after midnight when its over just chatting together.  Most of these people when they hit focus..are pretty close and travel in groups.

I have more info but better not post here..gl yall

Zany fun. It was a first - even Ben Franklin never arranged for something like this, and he was full of himself.

http://media.orkut.com/writers/0009.html' target='_new'>John Gorenfeld

place constructed of or full of intricate passageways and blind alleys; a maze (as in a garden) formed by paths separated by high hedges; 2 : something extremely complex or tortuous in structure, arrangement, or character  : a tortuous anatomical struct

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: February 08, 2006, 11:25:00 AM »
That's all very helpful, thank you! To the person who wants me to email them....why don't you private message me first, and tell me whats on your mind.  :smile:
f you were never in a program, or a parent of a child in a program, then you have no business posting here.

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: February 08, 2006, 10:41:00 PM »
Hey guys!

I really need your help, and to show up in San Jose, Ca. 4-7 through 4-9. I am not sure if I will be able to be there the whole time??? The first day is the most important. If you are in the immediate 2 hour area I want you to be there!

I just got off the phone with Ken Kay. I asked him how he slept at night? He said he slept fine knowing that he's helped thousands of kids. No matter what I said.....he had no emotion........and finally got frusterated, and hung up on me.

The phone conversation lasted about 10 minutes, going back and forth.........and just the same shit we all read in the papers. What can I expect? What can we expect?

BTW....toward the end of the conversation, almost like it was an after thought, he brought up that WWASPS did not own or operate the 8 schools I mentioned.

During our conversation, he was working on his hot rod, and managed to electricute himself, I did let him know I was disappointed it wasn't at a higher voltage.....he didn't laugh at that one.

He did tell me though that I was obviousley not helped by the program, and that I was a sick individual.

Hmmm.........I haven't heard that from anyone since I was in that hell hole. Funny how it comes at me again when I talk to someone from that program. You see, that's how they treat the kids. Like something is wrong with them.

That's why I am here, that's why I'll remain.
[ This Message was edited by: CCM girl 1989 on 2006-02-08 19:42 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: February 08, 2006, 11:58:00 PM »
On 2006-02-08 19:41:00, CCM girl 1989 wrote:

"Hey guys!

I really need your help, and to show up in San Jose, Ca. 4-7 through 4-9. I am not sure if I will be able to be there the whole time??? The first day is the most important. If you are in the immediate 2 hour area I want you to be there!

I just got off the phone with Ken Kay. I asked him how he slept at night? He said he slept fine knowing that he's helped thousands of kids. No matter what I said.....he had no emotion........and finally got frusterated, and hung up on me.

The phone conversation lasted about 10 minutes, going back and forth.........and just the same shit we all read in the papers. What can I expect? What can we expect?

BTW....toward the end of the conversation, almost like it was an after thought, he brought up that WWASPS did not own or operate the 8 schools I mentioned.

During our conversation, he was working on his hot rod, and managed to electricute himself, I did let him know I was disappointed it wasn't at a higher voltage.....he didn't laugh at that one.

He did tell me though that I was obviousley not helped by the program, and that I was a sick individual.

Hmmm.........I haven't heard that from anyone since I was in that hell hole. Funny how it comes at me again when I talk to someone from that program. You see, that's how they treat the kids. Like something is wrong with them.

That's why I am here, that's why I'll I remain.

[ This Message was edited by: CCM girl 1989 on 2006-02-08 19:42 ]"

:nworthy:  :nworthy:  :nworthy:  :nworthy:  :nworthy:  :nworthy:  :nworthy:  :nworthy:  :nworthy:  :nworthy:  :nworthy:  :nworthy:  :nworthy:  :nworthy:  :nworthy:  :nworthy:  :nworthy:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: February 09, 2006, 12:09:00 PM »
CCM girl, just out of curiousity how old are you?  By the way it's absolutely ridiculous what you are trying to do, do you really think that parents who have sent their kids to the program will listen to you?  The best part is that it's very easy for us who have been saved by the programs to show up at all of the seminars that you do so that the parents can hear both sides of the story.  Who do you think they'll believe, the hundreds of us who say their lives were saved, or the few of you?

-Proudgrad

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: February 09, 2006, 12:32:00 PM »
On 2006-02-09 09:09:00, Anonymous wrote:

"CCM girl, just out of curiousity how old are you?  By the way it's absolutely ridiculous what you are trying to do, do you really think that parents who have sent their kids to the program will listen to you?  The best part is that it's very easy for us who have been saved by the programs to show up at all of the seminars that you do so that the parents can hear both sides of the story.  Who do you think they'll believe, the hundreds of us who say their lives were saved, or the few of you?

-Proudgrad"

I believe CCM girl, and if she told me the things she says here, I would NEVER put my child in a WWASP program, and/or pull them immediately. Perhaps you haven't seen the thousands of kids who belong to ANTI-WWASP internet groups at myspace and various other sites. Not to mention the dozens of websites. Do you really consider thousands of ex-prisoners, a few? When will you realize, you are in the minority?

[I dont even believe proudgrad is real graduate, they refuse to answer detailed questions and only pop in every once in a while to give CCM and others crap]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: February 10, 2006, 03:56:00 PM »
Who are you going to believe.  People that post negatives all over the websites (no telling how many are actually 1 person posing as 50) or hearing face to face the changes the kids AND parents have made for the better?  Go to the support  group meetings, go to the seminars.  It's funny that you think you would cause parents to pull their kids...unless they are looking for a reason and want to believe YOUR brainwashing.