Author Topic: Observation of the moment  (Read 3635 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Observation of the moment
« on: January 22, 2006, 12:07:00 PM »
I been thinkin' lately...'bout what's goin' on 'n' such...'bout what's been happenin' here ...an' there...

I was standin' an' thinkin' all this an' havin' reflections 'n' such...then I pictured 2 people talking face to face together...

I like it when people get along...I think people should work things out amongst an' between themselves...I don' much care for middlemen and clergy and teachers and ya kno-ohh...all those authority.

I think its a shame that we even have to have laws.  I don' like em.  Laws are whats oppressed me all my life.

I went to bed last night thinkin' 'bout all the abuse i've suffered.  Now I know it's on me.  I got to stop dreamin' out da winda at sweetness and just get the dishes done.

I see how authority controls and decieves.  I see the sickness in the heard.  Lord let me cut it out like the Wolf.

I was too young and strong for them to control so I was isolated out and sent away to the institution, I am a threat.  I was looking for the wild but I was put in a cage.  That's where we met.

My ol' mans' ol
man was a vet of WW2.  When he came home from the war he had to split out west.  he was cruel many times to my father when my father was just a little boy.  His dad left him and his brother and his mother and went out west and drank himself into the desert.  He's buried in Palm Springs.

My dad never liked no alcohol 'cause he's seen so much of it so young.  He went to Northwestern and Harvard and joined the Navy as an officer back in like 1963.  Durin' Vietnam he was stationed in Saigon, and after the war we had a family of about 6 Vietnamese refugees livin' with us in our house for like 6 months 'till they could get a place in Oakland.  I remeber how half the people I knew back then were Vietnamese, when I was a little kid in California.

...Anyway...what I was tryin' ta say was that I see how authority works.  I see that I got ever't'in I ever needed already in me once I was weened for a little while.  And I begin to grow and to grow strong and true and brave, and I stood up to what was false and what was a manipulation and a deception and an injustice...

...Not that I am or ever was some angel or nothin, far from it I reckon, but none the less I see.

That's why I was sent to $tr8 in the 1st place...because I am chaos and they want control.  The whole "War On Drugs" thing is just a pretext to establish these  brainwash/mind-rape re-acculturation institutions.  It is just another form of oppression.  They(Authority;The Law) have no democratic values.  If they did $tr8 wouldn't exist.

Authority wants to either bend you over and rape you into servitude and slavery or debillitate you into dependency.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline starry-eyed pirate

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2006, 12:13:00 PM »
Wake Up and Live Ya'll...Wake Up An' Live!!
If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2006, 12:29:00 PM »
So you gonna tune into that Steelers game today?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2006, 12:35:00 PM »

Offline starry-eyed pirate

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2006, 12:38:00 PM »
On 2006-01-22 09:29:00, Anonymous wrote:

"So you gonna tune into that Steelers game today? "

Born to it.
If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2006, 12:39:00 PM »
Cool, bro. See you there.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2006, 02:10:00 PM »
i spoke to you awhile ago pirate. interesting hearing your father's stories. want to bet a doobie on the steelers game?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2006, 02:17:00 PM »
quit followin' me all over the goddamn boards.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2006, 02:20:00 PM »
first time i looked in weeks. free country, free forum. i went back to reading books.

dragonfly

« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2006, 07:41:00 AM »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2006, 09:43:00 AM »
I keep thinking, "What is my solution? What is the way to address our failing culture?

http://fornits.com/SIBS

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2006, 11:20:00 AM »
On 2006-01-25 04:41:00, dragonfly wrote:

"I'm thinking more and more that juvenile "delinquents" are this cultures canaries in the coal mines.

I'm thinking that when a teen sees the lies and double standards and BS that adult reality entails it might be healthy to rebel rather desperately.

And if you are committed to being true to yourself, to what you sense as true, and begin going against this sick society and come to believe that that is the only way to be true it can get out of hand.

But what about honoring the delenquents sense of truth? what about empowering the rebel?

I keep thinking, "What is my solution? What is the way to address our failing culture?

I have a grand vision of developing a curriculum for child prisoners, like an art school in place of prison. Teach them to create. It's all rosy glasses and all but I am pursuing this vision and telling folks about it who work with youth at risk etc.

Any thoughts are welcome. "

Dreams  
by Langston Hughes  

Hold fast to dreams
For if dreams die
Life is a broken-winged bird
That cannot fly.

Hold fast to dreams
For when dreams go
Life is a barren field
Frozen with snow.

Offline Fire Swamp

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2006, 11:23:00 AM »
There once was a man from Nantucket,
Whose dick was so long he could suck it
He said with a grin
As he wiped off his chin,
"If my ear was a cunt I would fuck it!"

Offline Fire Swamp

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2006, 11:26:00 AM »
There once was a man from Nantucket,
Whose dick was so long he could suck it
He said with a grin
As he wiped off his chin,
"If my ear was a cunt I would fuck it!"

Offline thepatriot

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2006, 12:42:00 PM »
On 2006-01-25 04:41:00, dragonfly wrote:

"I'm thinking more and more that juvenile "delinquents" are this cultures canaries in the coal mines.

I'm thinking that when a teen sees the lies and double standards and BS that adult reality entails it might be healthy to rebel rather desperately.

And if you are committed to being true to yourself, to what you sense as true, and begin going against this sick society and come to believe that that is the only way to be true it can get out of hand.

But what about honoring the delenquents sense of truth? what about empowering the rebel?

I have a grand vision of developing a curriculum for child prisoners, like an art school in place of prison. Teach them to create. It's all rosy glasses and all but I am pursuing this vision and telling folks about it who work with youth at risk etc.

Any thoughts are welcome. "

Art School in place of a prison :lol:  :lol: Yeah finger painting will really help that little 16 year old bastard that beat my grannys head in with a bat for $2.00 fucking dollars. Oh here you little methed out gang banger make a clay pot you will feel much better.
http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?to ... orum=33&29
arasota Straight Escapee