Author Topic: Be good to yourself!  (Read 1513 times)

Offline LESTAT49203

• View Profile
Be good to yourself!
« on: September 01, 2001, 05:22:44 AM »
Be good to yourself!  
I went out today fishing and drank some beers with acouple of my good friends.  (although they can't be friends because we drank beer together, and everyone knows thats just druggie bullshit)  Yeah, Yeah, we sparked acouple too.  Oh no!  My world is going to end!  What a joke!  My world didn't end.  Iam ok!  Don't worry guys, all that @#%$ wasn't true!  lol  All I know is Iam glad I haven't kept myself from enjoying my life, wasting time worring about what was right, wrong or bad.  I have enjoyed many good times that I was taught was the true road to "Doom".  And guess what!  Iam still here to tell those bastards they were wrong!  They would realy freak if I told them about all of the good times I've had since I left.  They told me I would have been dead or in prison by now if I didn't listen to them, and follow there life style.  Well Iam not dead, and Iam not in prison.  (and they were the ones with the degree's in all that human psyco stuff)  Anyway all Iam asking is who else hasn't fallen to "Doom" just because they love everything bad?   Evan if your still sober, you still have broken Straight rules at one time or another.  In their eyes that makes you bad, and your bound to relaps sooner or later.   (That is if you still buy into that bullshit)

Edited by: LESTAT49203 at: 9/25/01 4:50:44 pm

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Be good to yourself!
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2001, 09:03:00 PM »
I'm still standin'
Better than I ever did...

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline ladyjerrico

• View Profile
Be good to yourself!
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2002, 05:22:00 PM »
Lestat, I understand how angry you feel about this program.
If they knew I listened to "Simon and Garfunkle" when I signed myself out, I would have been beaten down and left for dead in a rap session.
When I signed myself out, I felt guilty for about a month to watch TV! My parents had the TV on and I said "I can't watch that, turn it off!", and I paniced!
They told me, "It's alright, your out of there now".. I said "no I'm not, they will find out I watched TV and I'll get into trouble"

I was so paranoid when I left that place that I thought even going outside to walk my dog was a crime! That place brainwashed me so bad to thinking that everything was a sin! I will never forget the paranoia I went through when I left

[ This Message was edited by: ladyjerrico on 2002-03-09 14:24 ]
usan Minns