Author Topic: Anne S. Hall aka "Ottawa5" aka "Gentiana" - What Do You Know  (Read 17784 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Anne S. Hall aka "Ottawa5" aka "Gentiana" - What Do You Know
« Reply #60 on: May 31, 2006, 08:24:00 PM »
Is this Serbia (Rod)---or Dysfunction Junction (Steve), c'mon boy don't hide your light under a bushel basket as the saying goes!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 01, 2006, 07:54:00 AM »
Anon requesting identities.  Hypocritical maybe?

At least you don't dent that you and your kid are two of the most fucked up people here.  You're a control freak who threatens evryone and he fantasizes about rape.  What a sweet pair you are.  Two of a kind.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 01, 2006, 05:59:00 PM »
On 2006-05-31 17:24:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Is this Serbia (Rod)---or Dysfunction Junction (Steve), c'mon boy don't hide your light under a bushel basket as the saying goes!"

If you don't like anonymous posting, why don't you use your login?  Maybe you're a little bit embarrassed about being identified due to your own petty, dishonest behavior?

I've seen how far you'll go anonymously, but when you log in, it's a whole different story.

C'mon, Annie, stand up for what you believe in.  Take the bag off and let everyone know that your greatest wish is to revive CEDU, one of the most abusive failures of the BM industry.  Stand up and act like an adult.

You're a pathetic little coward, Annie, plain and simple.
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 01, 2006, 08:16:00 PM »
This is what I wanna know... and I'm one of the most vociferously anti-CEDU posters here--how do you know when it's Anne or her son when it's anon, because I always see both of them accused for anon postings, but how do you know?

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 02, 2006, 07:47:00 AM »
On 2006-06-01 17:16:00, Anonymous wrote:

"This is what I wanna know... and I'm one of the most vociferously anti-CEDU posters here--how do you know when it's Anne or her son when it's anon, because I always see both of them accused for anon postings, but how do you know? "

The tell-tale language plus the IP address from Minneapolis Mn.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 03, 2006, 07:39:00 AM »
:eek: Anne's life work is in this thread.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 03, 2006, 12:52:00 PM »
a lot of it is in the HLA threads, too.  have a read.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 04, 2006, 12:01:00 PM »
On 2006-02-01 20:16:00, Annie Hall wrote:

"Shame on ALL of you for disrespecting my family! I cannot help it that I am perfect, any more than you can help your sick and twisted minds. If only you had allowed CEDU to perfect you as it did my son. He has become the son of my dreams. If you had really done your work in your raps and in your Profeets, you, too could enjoy the perfection that my son, my daughter, and I enjoy. But you people are too puny to understand. I don't really care what you say and I never spend time in these posts, anyway. Shame on you all for not appreciating or recognizing perfection when you see it.

Have a nice day!

:wave: "

Classic. :lol:
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 20, 2006, 01:46:31 PM »
bumpety-bump! ::both::
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 21, 2006, 10:49:00 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
I know her personally, too. "Ottawa" is intelligent, ignorant, gifted with words, and cold-hearted. Also, many of us who know her definitely know that something is amiss. I mean there is SERIOUSLY something wrong with her - it's her personality. This woman is sick and she believes she's God's answer to everything.

I know her through a professional contact - I do not wish to say more.

this is the truth about you, anne.  like it or not, people who know you personally know this about you.  you're a very, very sick woman.  i mean, to watch your over-18 kid on a webcam is flat-out SICK!  you're a control freak and a loser.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 03, 2006, 08:49:15 AM »
i agree.  anne hall is a loser.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline former CEDU therapist

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 11, 2006, 02:59:35 PM »
I've been gone for quite a while. Is she back in these posts, or are we all just reminiscing about the horrors of Ottawa?

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 11, 2006, 03:17:03 PM »
Quote from: ""former CEDU therapist""
I've been gone for quite a while. Is she back in these posts, or are we all just reminiscing about the horrors of Ottawa?

Hey FCT!  Nice to see you again.

YES, Anne IS posting, and quite heavily.  However, she's doing her victim-bashing and head-hunting in the HLA threads mostly.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline former CEDU therapist

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 13, 2006, 01:30:52 AM »
I'm just amazed... her spending so much time in these threads bashing people and working hard to convince all of us that she is superior. I recall her saying that she doesn't spend much time here. Right.

There's something very wrong with that person.

Quote from: ""Guest""
Hey FCT!  Nice to see you again.

YES, Anne IS posting, and quite heavily.  However, she's doing her victim-bashing and head-hunting in the HLA threads mostly.

Offline ottawa-5

• View Profile
You're all wasting your time.
« Reply #74 on: August 13, 2006, 09:54:51 PM »
You are all wasting your time trying to discredit me here. I've read all your posts, and I have a good idea who all these "anons" are. For your information, my husband left me because he really didn't know what he had. It's his loss and not my problem.

And with all due respect, you people weren't in CEDU for long enough. Clearly, you all have serious problems. If you had only opened yourselves to the experience, you would all be enjoying good mental health and the kind of success my son is experiencing. When he is finished with his vocational nursing program, you'll all be envious of him. I cannot help this; it's your problem. Furthermore, he's been sober for six days and I'm very proud of him! I credit my own skills and RMA for this. I understand you are all jealous and I know you really can't help it. But you can't blame me or my perfect children for your own failures. They are your choice.

It is too bad CEDU is out of business. If they were still around, you could get help. I can only recommend HLA. However, when I open my own facility, I strongly suggest you check yourselves in. You all need it and I will be happy to use my superior clinical skills to help you.

Have a nice day!

:wave:

Annie
ueen Annie