Author Topic: A New Twist on How this Industry  (Read 2380 times)

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
A New Twist on How this Industry
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2006, 11:47:00 PM »
Okay, we don't know these people..........but, I read the article. This does not make me an expert, I repeat this does not make me an expert.

This is an extremely impulsive thing to do. I don't know what the childhood is of this man who commited these murders? Was it all caddywhompis, or was it "normal"??? What was the relationship between the man, and the boy who was in this wilderness camp? Could it have been sexual?

I wish somebody would've whacked my parents. I know you're shocked, but if I had a choice.........I would take the 4 1/2 years of hell that they put me through, for THEIR selfish purposes, and would've traded it for a normal teenage life.

I'm sorry but the days went by soooo slowly, you just have no idea of what it's really like unless you've been there.

My mom died a few years ago........no she wasn't whacked! My Dad is still around, and I have a great relationship with him (starting 6 years ago when my step-mom died) thank you god! Anywayzzzz.......he knows I would have rather had it that way(them getting whacked, and me having a normal life). He feels really bad (as he should), and he has apologized numerous times. I know if he had the ability to turn back time, and do it over, he would do it all differently.

But, that doesn't really make up for all the crap I went through! But, I try to pretend it never happened. Otherwise how would I get through the holidays without anyone getting whacked?????   :lol:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
f you were never in a program, or a parent of a child in a program, then you have no business posting here.

Offline NOT12NOW

• View Profile
A New Twist on How this Industry
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2006, 10:20:00 AM »
Perhaps a program hasn't been invented yet which,

"Empowers kids to decide for themselves that they will make it."  

Does that make coercion and abuse of kids any less wrong?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
leveland chick 76-77