Author Topic: Let me tell you something about A.I.R...... Please READ!  (Read 1850 times)

Offline Jesus is the way

• View Profile
Let me tell you something about A.I.R...... Please READ!
« on: January 11, 2006, 12:52:00 PM »
Academy At iVy Ridge is a complete brainwashing shithole facility. My brother was put in that dump for about a month and a half. The shit they do to those poor children is DISCUSTING...yeah you heard me its DISCUSTING! i get sick when i think about it...dont EVER send your child into that place, you are making a HUGE mistake! please take my advice....they have a great way of brainwashing the parents into thinking the place is a get away vacation for your child that will help them overcome their problems.. IT WONT! they abuse those children in so many ways i couldn't even begin to tell you...it's so sad. Let me tell you a little story...My brother was in the computer lab with other kids doing his school work on the computer and one of the kids got into an argument with the aids (it wasn't physical or anything extreme-) so the aid got up and tackeled him to the ground with others, smashed his nose in and blood went flying all over my brothers shirt. The kid was screaming and crying because they broke his nose. Then they had him pinned to the ground with their knee rammed into his neck so that he couldn't move. Now that's just one of the many stories I have heard of...Here's some more information for you. When the kids had to use the bathroom they were only allowed to go at certain times of the day and were only allowed 1-3 minutes to remove their waste. Now come on you can't tell me that isn't sick..That causes poisining to the body, you can't make someone hold their waste like that especially if its fecies...Many of the kids in there (including my brother) got constipated and dangerously sick...Vomiting and -(excuse my language-) shitting all over the place..looking like death. The kids would have to take either really cold showers or really hot showers there was no inbetween. The food they feed them is GARBAGE, total and complete GARBAGE, it's worse than canned food...It's so wrong...I'm telling you please listen to me and spread the word to try and shut this damn place down!!!!. I have my best friend that I knew from back in the day and he went there as well but he was in there for a YEAR!!! ..His mom got brainwashed, sadly..My friend's out now but I don't think he could ever recover from the DAMAGE that place has done to him mentally, emotionally and physically...I can't tell anyone what to do but all I'm saying is please listen to me and take my advice...If you love your kid you'll understand..I've been through it with my family, I know first hand..Thank you for listening to me...-Karen
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Lots of Love..

Offline screann

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2006, 12:57:00 PM »
All these so called RTCs should be CLOSED. All they do is be little kids, make them thikn they have nobody. These places make kids depressed, hateful, and makes them lose hope within thereselfs.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2006, 01:01:00 PM »
Thank you for posting, Karen.

AIR has a sordid history of abuse and fraud.  They have had riots at the facility.  Employees have spoken out about the abuse.  Please read the AIR threads to get an idea of the horrible treatment the children endure there.

The director of the facility, Jason Finlinson, also ran another abusive facility called "Casa by the Sea" in Mexico that abused its charges in despicable fashion.   The abuse was so bad and so rampant that Casa by the Sea was forcibly shut down by the Mexican government for child abuse and neglect.

Ask yourself these questions:

How bad did it have to be for the Mexicans to shut it down for abuse and neglect (their standards aren't nearly as strict as ours)?

Knowing that the same man (a family member of the WWASP owners) runs AIR, would you send your kid there?

I wouldn't.  Not with a track record like Mr. Finlinson's.  Not to a man who thinks dog cages, pepper spray and tazers are the way to deal with misbehaving children.  You would have to be seriously mentally ill yourself to trust these ghouls with your child's welfare.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2006, 02:33:00 PM »
for christ's sake it really is not that bad. Your brother is lucky he wasn't in TB. AIR is by far the easiest of the WWASP facilities. I am in no way condoning WWASP facilities or likewise programs...I believe that they are entirely ineffective and a waste of money but I went to AIR for two years and life was not nearly as shitty as you make it out to be. It was not a cake walk but it sure was not that melodramatic as you make it out to be. What people should be focusing on is shutting down the programs out of the country...the ones that are not nearly as restricted as the US programs. But there are kids out there right now who have it a hell of a lot worse than your brother had it for one lousy ass month. Get over it.
EMGS