Author Topic: i was just thrown off this site  (Read 5086 times)

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
i was just thrown off this site
« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2006, 11:13:00 PM »
Ok, I'm moving THIS thread over w/ the others too. Mean time, I think this is probably at the root of the conflict here.

On 2006-01-09 17:25:00, Anonymous wrote:

2 How much cash have you put into the cause?

Depends on what your cause is, dude! Some people think the mother of all lawsuits or claims bills is The Answer®. Others want to write or appeal to the the Montel audience. Some see this whole thing as a Republican conspiracy and it's all political. Some see it differently.

Who's in charge? You? Me? Somebody else? Who gets to decide what's worth trying or what's worth the time and attention of another?

You think rippin off the big box stores is helping. Well, seems a whole lot of hillbillies tend to agree with you. Around here, Wally World and Lowes and their immediate neighbors are the only ones that turn up in the police and magistrate logs. Maybe ya'll are onto something. We're laughing with ya. Certainly not doing anything to try to stop you.

Different strokes. We all owe our time and attention to no mother fucker but our own kids, except at our own pleasure.

Revelation indeed had no weight with me.
--Benjamin Franklin, American Founding Father, author, and inventor

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 09, 2006, 11:17:00 PM »
On 2006-01-09 17:27:00, Anonymous wrote:

"So why not make this a patron/proprietor situation? A nominal user fee, and no more disenfranchised complainers to lecture to about costs. "

Are you shittin me? I can't even imagine what this would get like if these people had any basis for a sense of entitlement.

Creationists make it sound like a 'theory' is something you dreamt up after being drunk all night.
--Isaac Asimov, Russian-born American author

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 09, 2006, 11:21:00 PM »
On 2006-01-09 17:39:00, Anonymous wrote:

"
Then it ceases to be an open forum. How many lurkers hang around just gathering info? How many anon parents wouldn't have access to the opinions and resources here? No. I hope it never comes to that.

Well, I was just told that I should pipe down, lest I wear out my welcome. How much more open is that? "

No! Nothing like that at all. You didn't post the same shit 400+ times earlier today.

Anon's right, though. It's just about impossible to have a coherent conversation when it's spread out over half a dozen threads. You just try reading it all, let alone thinking and responding inteligently.

But that only effects people intd in the topic. And that takes consensual involvement, so there would be no point in my intervening in it. The flooding, on the other hand, makes it difficult to impossible even for people who are trying to duck and cover and just sit this one out to talk to each other.

That's the formula. The ONLY thing I'll work to prevent anybody from doing around here is shutting anybody up.

To regard Christ as God, and to pray to him, are to my mind the greatest possible sacrilege.
--Leo Tolstoy, Russian revolutionary

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 09, 2006, 11:31:00 PM »
On 2006-01-09 18:04:00, Anonymous wrote:

Either we're all thick, which is possible, or else the burden of clarity rests with the defender.

False dilema, darlin'. There's an obvious third option. It's no more your place to judge me for playing with google ads than it would be my place to judge Timmy for thieving or you for whatever you do or Brian or Beth or anybody else for however they conduct their affiars. If it had been more well used by our society, the Program couldn't happen.

I give money for church organs in the hope the organ music will distract the congregation's attention from the rest of the service.
--Andrew Carnegie, Scottish-born American industrialist and philanthropist

Offline god

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 24, 2006, 11:39:00 AM »
google says this is an uncensored/unmodded site.  another lie[ This Message was edited by: god on 2006-04-24 08:39 ]
m a subjectivist.  i dont even try to prove what i believe

Offline god

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 24, 2006, 11:45:00 AM »
whats the problem w. flooding.  just delete the memory if thats what you mean.  or if you mean spamming w. repetitions i can understand why you dont want to be bothered w. deleting those
m a subjectivist.  i dont even try to prove what i believe