Author Topic: i was just thrown off this site  (Read 5105 times)

Offline kicked off this site

• View Profile
i was just thrown off this site
« on: January 09, 2006, 05:53:00 PM »
well well well. open forum indeed. i guess the moderaters did not like some of the things i said and my isp was removed and i can no longer post on this site. i had to go to a neighbors to say my final farewell. i have seen people post more racy stuff than i ever did. i guess this site is just about whatever the moderater wants it to be. maybe got a little too close to the truth about the hypocrisy of this site and its advertising and its moderation. you can try to save this site but it seems like it is imploding anyway. even the guy that was physically threatening people did not get kicked off which says that the moderaters dont really care about people getting hurt but only about saving their own opinions and getting rid of anybody that does not share them. goodbye homogenous population. start burning the books. never really was a straight survivor site, just a perpetuation of straight activity. i will happily go find a forum that is what it says it is, and leave the censorship here. how many others have been thrown off this site??????????????????
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2006, 05:54:00 PM »
and i wonder how long this post will even stay on here. come and get it, here moderater moderater moderater....

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2006, 05:56:00 PM »
this has stayed a full minute so far. wow!!!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2006, 05:58:00 PM »
going back to my house but want to know what people think of people getting thrown off the site. of course, i will not be able to respond because of too much truth telling

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2006, 06:08:00 PM »
And of course youd know if the person who was making threats was banned because arent they your friend? of course you know it was a guy too,amazing!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2006, 06:21:00 PM »
What name were you posting under before your downfall? Anonymous or username? Perhaps a unanimous vote can get you reinstated?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2006, 06:25:00 PM »
my vote is NO. so there goes that theroy

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2006, 06:29:00 PM »
"Democracy" fails again.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2006, 06:44:00 PM »
On 2006-01-09 14:53:00, kicked off this site wrote:

"well well well. open forum indeed. i guess the moderaters did not like some of the things i said and my isp was removed and i can no longer post on this site. i had to go to a neighbors to say my final farewell. i have seen people post more racy stuff than i ever did. i guess this site is just about whatever the moderater wants it to be. maybe got a little too close to the truth about the hypocrisy of this site and its advertising and its moderation. you can try to save this site but it seems like it is imploding anyway. even the guy that was physically threatening people did not get kicked off which says that the moderaters dont really care about people getting hurt but only about saving their own opinions and getting rid of anybody that does not share them. goodbye homogenous population. start burning the books. never really was a straight survivor site, just a perpetuation of straight activity. i will happily go find a forum that is what it says it is, and leave the censorship here. how many others have been thrown off this site??????????????????"

You are not the only one who has noticed all the deleting and thread moving these days.

Someone even dared Ginger to leave a controversial thread on this forum instead of moving it, but, since this is Ginger's Forum, she moved it. Whatever suits her whim.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2006, 07:28:00 PM »
On 2006-01-09 15:44:00, Anonymous wrote:

You are not the only one who has noticed all the deleting and thread moving these days.

Someone even dared Ginger to leave a controversial thread on this forum instead of moving it, but, since this is Ginger's Forum, she moved it. Whatever suits her whim.

"

She's moved (or tried to anyway) the discussion about the Google ads to Web Forum Hosting with ample notification so that no one would miss out because its much easier to have a continuous discussion in one thread instead of opinions and questions being scattered over many threads.  Christ, its really not that big of a deal.  If you have concerns and questions, post them where they can be followed up on more easily.  She's said many times that she's willing to bat this back and forth.  She's said she may not be right about it but she'd like to TRY it.  After all the years that a lot of us have enjoyed the use of this site, can't we cut her just a little bit of slack here?  If ya can't, fine but why the need to go for the juggular and just post bullshit, out of context posts?  Why the need to control someone else's site?  You've made it clear that you don't approve.  Fine, understandable.  Go do your own thing.  Why should she have to bend to your will?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2006, 07:30:00 PM »
She conned us for the numbers. Thats why

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2006, 07:36:00 PM »
I see you feel that way, fine.  Why don't you post all your complaints and concerns in the thread under Web Forum Hosting so that they get the proper attention and don't get lost among all the other bullshit here?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2006, 07:39:00 PM »
ok fine, but later.  I have to catch up with other things right now.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2006, 07:49:00 PM »
Yeah, no shit! I got to weed through several hundred redundant posts today. And I did a few 3 day bans.

Please refer to the terms of use on FLOODING

The right to do something does not mean that doing it is right.
--William Safire

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2006, 07:50:00 PM »
On 2006-01-09 15:29:00, Anonymous wrote:

""Democracy" fails again. "

This is not a democracy. This is my private website. Anybody who doesn't like what I do with it is welcome to either discuss it civilly or go flood someone else's server.

I tried for years to live according to everyone else's morality.
I tried to live like everyone else, to be like everyone else.
I said the right things even when I felt and thought quite differently.
And the result is a catastrophe.

---Albert Camus

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes