Author Topic: Free Speech??????????????????????????  (Read 1672 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Free Speech??????????????????????????
« on: January 09, 2006, 03:36:00 PM »
Freedom of speech uh?????????
Every time I click on this site opposing views of your advertisements are deleted Ginny.

I have seen good valid points erased.  You pick and choose what you want people to read and delete the truth.  If it is an open free speech forum, why do you keep deleting opposing viewpoints toward your ads.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2006, 04:08:00 PM »
Could you give specific examples of deletions? I just haven't run across any myself.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2006, 04:15:00 PM »
If you look at the free Alex box you'll see a question for Niles at the bottom.  Niles anwsered that question and Ginger deleted it.
The main point I remember was Advertisement costs driving up the costs of treatment.

Another good point stated and deleted was the fact that Ginger has accepted donations from Straight victoms and Ad fees from their abusers at the same time.

CITIBANK stated "I love the name Johnny Cash" which I thought was a funny troll, but it was deleted.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2006, 04:17:00 PM »
I guess it's time for Ginger to respond.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2006, 04:59:00 PM »
Another one was a post I made to an anon poster stating that their opinion will be better heard if they post with an username because any anonomous opposing viewpoints will be termed as Animals.  deleted.

Ginger will respond by deleting this post.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2006, 05:39:00 PM »
If the posts are in fact getting deleted, that's just stupid no matter how you slice it. What say you, moderators? -Frank D.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2006, 06:39:00 PM »
Ginger strung us all along for years.  As soon as the numbers were right to collect from google she sold us out.

That is a violation of the FEDERAL TRADE and DECEPTIVE PRACTICES of 1999.  She deceived us to gain popularity numbers, which is what google looks for.

Message boards offering info to women suffering from past abortions do not advertise planned parenthood.

It's a child, not a choice.

fuck you

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2006, 06:47:00 PM »
On 2006-01-09 15:39:00, Reagan Youth wrote:

"Message boards offering info to women suffering from past abortions do not advertise planned parenthood."

:nworthy:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2006, 06:55:00 PM »
A whole thread got deleted in the past few hours. Another opposing viewpoint to Ginger.

Hi Ginger. :wave:

Having fun with your cult?

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2006, 08:13:00 PM »
Oh, I AM deleting shit! No doubt! Picking and choosing? Who the hell has time even to read it all. These sanctimonious, self rightious assholes are flooding the server so fast I can't keep up, just saying the same thing over and over and over again, filling pages and pages in the index so that, if someone had a few minutes to check on a conversation they're following, they'd never find it in all that.

It's a very lame, crude attempt at denial of service. Fuck all you freeloaders! There was a conversation about the ads. Maybe 3 topics of reasonably thoughtful stuff. Nobody can find them cause these assholes think it's their right, no their DUTY to prevent anyone even talking about it.

Keep close to Nature's heart... and break clear away, once in awhile, and climb a mountain or spend a week in the woods. Wash your spirit clean.
-- John Muir

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2006, 12:40:00 AM »
When a service is provided for free, should the provider have absolute authority over the terms of use, or should the person patronizing the service have a say, large or small, in the terms of use also? The Warbis camp declares complete control in the digital display of words inside its owned-and-operated medium because the patronizing person is nonpaying and because technological considerations demand certain restrictions that override the participant?s concerns or grievances. This control, it is stated quite clearly, is discretionary and absolute. The participant camp, unsatisfied with policy and disempowered by its nonpaying status, proclaims that it has a right to affect or alter the terms of use democratically.

One either argues for control by ownership or consensus through participation. But does ownership really trump the rights of the participant when setting down the terms of use? After all, once the terms of use are defined, is not the owner then responsible for the outcome of those terms and how it affects participants in any number of ways? This is a basic principle in all civic interaction, regardless of ownership. It is the principle of responsibility towards each other that really trumps the zero-sum game of ownership. And when a forum is called open, its civic nature is implicit.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2006, 02:34:00 AM »
On 2006-01-09 21:40:00, Anonymous wrote:

"When a service is provided for free, should the provider have absolute authority over the terms of use, or should the person patronizing the service have a say, large or small, in the terms of use also?

You have absolute control. Don't patronize the site if you don't want to.

The Warbis camp declares complete control in the digital display of words inside its owned-and-operated medium because the patronizing person is nonpaying and because technological considerations demand certain restrictions that override the participant?s concerns or grievances. This control, it is stated quite clearly, is discretionary and absolute. The participant camp, unsatisfied with policy and disempowered by its nonpaying status, proclaims that it has a right to affect or alter the terms of use democratically.

One either argues for control by ownership or consensus through participation. But does ownership really trump the rights of the participant when setting down the terms of use? After all, once the terms of use are defined, is not the owner then responsible for the outcome of those terms and how it affects participants in any number of ways?

Nope. I'm not responsible for your use of this service. Even if you were paying me I'd only be obliged to deliver whatever service I had agreed to deliver. I still wouldn't be responsible for your decision to use it.

This is a basic principle in all civic interaction, regardless of ownership. It is the principle of responsibility towards each other that really trumps the zero-sum game of ownership. And when a forum is called open, its civic nature is implicit.  

"

Really? Sounds to me like a very convoluted panhandlin' line.

It may be that our role on this planet is not to worship God, but to create him.
--Arthur C. Clarke, author

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes