Author Topic: GINGER WARBIS AND GREG LECLAIRE ARE TALKING OUT THEIR ASS  (Read 1602 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
GINGER WARBIS AND GREG LECLAIRE ARE TALKING OUT THEIR ASS
« on: January 09, 2006, 11:08:00 AM »
On 2006-01-04 07:36:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Copy this thread to your desktop, it might get deleted soon.

Watch and see what fornits is really all about now. Ginger deleted the thread I put up last night drawing attention to the fact that the new Google ads on fornits ADVERTISE FOR CHILD ABUSE.

This is becoming more and more disturbing. Last night I put up a thread linking to the Web Forum Hosting forum here on fornits, which you can get to by clicking on FORUMS over there on the left, then scrolling most of the way down the list of forums. I called into question the fact that fornits now gets money to advertise for child abusers. There were ads up last night on the WWASPS forum for Spring Creek Lodge, which is a child abuse facility on ISAC's Watch List, and strugglingteens.com, a website that pushes all kinds of abusive facilities on parents. There was an ad for a 12-Step program somewhere else, despite the fact that Straight has been characterized by some cult experts as being a "12-Step Cult".

Somehow Ginger thinks this is all okay. Again, watch, this thread will be deleted or moved. Yet, it contains no slander, just facts.

How do you like that? Fornits advertises for child abuse. Ginger and Bill Warbis get paid to run ads for child abusers. Ginger hides the discussion down on another forum. I think this subject should be front and center.

Dare ya, G. Leave this topic up in your Straight, Inc. forum. Dragonfly tried to get people here talking about it a few days ago. Quit hiding threads.

"

Leave this on the Straight Survivors, forum, you 7stepping child-abusing scumbags.

We watched you scapegoat Animals on the original version of the "FORNITS GETS PAID $$$ TO ADVERTISE FOR CHILD ABUSE" thread.

About ten or fifteen of us have been discussing what to do about you. We know for a fact, from our networking, that "Animals" or whoever you are scapegoating here had nothing to do with this thread. You had no proof that he had anything to do with it, yet you dragged his name out on Ginger's Forum once again, to prove that you are child abusing 7stepping scumbags.

The ranks of people sick of your abusive shit is growing, Mrs. Warbis.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2006, 11:21:00 AM »
mrs warbis, mrs warbis....is that you? sounding like a wanna be ms. manners...nobody has talked about straight on this site for a long time in a smuch to reference it while talking about whatever they want. i have not cussed or threatened anybody. are your ten to fifteen people gonna come and take me away? they're coming to take me away ha ha ho ho hee. you seem like a fair weathered forum poster child.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2006, 11:25:00 AM »
i did not klnow this was ginger's forum>..... i thought it belonged to us US US US US US US US US US US . as steve matthews once said while misbehaving in group "discipline through fear". what will the ten or fifteen of you do to those of us that have not cussed, put down other people, or agreed with you? will you shut down our opinions? burn our books? kill our idealogical children? trade our heroes for gold?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2006, 11:44:00 AM »
On 2006-01-09 08:25:00, Anonymous wrote:

"i thought it belonged to us US US US US US US US US US US ."

Wrong.

This site "belongs" to Ginger and Bill Warbis. Ginger admitted the fact of her tyranny several days ago. I will find you the quote.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2006, 11:56:00 AM »
maybe not talking out their asses, but certainly broadening the horizons of their original intentions by trying to become corporate schmucks. this site sucks and is not good for anything other than laughing at ourselves first, and than anyhting else that is funny. i generally seem to support the contrarians on this site because they have more depth and a better sense of humor.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2006, 12:03:00 PM »
About ten or fifteen of us have been discussing ...........................................................................this sounds like when you were a kid and said "i am not the only one who thinks this, everyone hates you" and than everyone doesn't exist. take your ten to fifteen people to kings dominion or hershey park on a fifth phase permission. if you do not like the way your site is spinning out of control, why dont YOU GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE. move the site to someone who isn't so socially jaded, or such an obvious non-achiever???????????????????????????

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2006, 01:44:00 PM »
On 2006-01-09 08:44:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2006-01-09 08:25:00, Anonymous wrote:

"i thought it belonged to us US US US US US US US US US US ."

Wrong.

This site "belongs" to Ginger and Bill Warbis. Ginger admitted the fact of her tyranny several days ago. I will find you the quote."

Oh, don't trouble yourself. Of course I own this site. That's why, when you piss people off, I get the demand letters. Just go to any whois server and look up fornits.com. Or use the handy "About" link in the menu on the left of each page to get contact info. It's no secret. Never has been. And, despite your wishes to the contrary, private ownership is still not a crime in this country.

If you don't like the way I run mine, quit bitchin and get your own damned site. You can do it for free and with FAR less time and energy than it will take you to get tired of trying to shove me around.

The mystery of the beginning of all things is insoluble by us, and I for one must be content to remain an agnostic.
--Charles Robert Darwin, English naturalist

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2006, 03:16:00 AM »
Well cool beaners! I just googled my name and came up w/ this as the first hit. Who's Greg LeClaire again?

Anyway, there's more discussion on this topic over here
http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?to ... 1&start=0#

Google yourself, it's fun!

Just because you do not take an interest in politics, doesn't mean politics won't take an interest in you.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0684863952/circlofmiamithem' target='_new'> PERICLES (430 BC)

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes