Author Topic: Nothin' at all.( How I got court ordered/cop-out#4)  (Read 7337 times)

Offline starry-eyed pirate

• View Profile
Nothin' at all.( How I got court ordered/cop-out#4)
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2006, 12:03:00 AM »
Well, anyway...we got into the place no problem.  While I looked around in the darkness, Host-bro snagged the keys to one of the work-trucks.  He jumped in behind the wheel and started it up while I threw up the garage door and then closed it behind the truck after he pulled out.  I had never driven, let alone stole a truck...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2006, 12:06:00 AM »
I was all for it though...stealin...steali-in',

stealin' back. to my same ol'...used ta B.
If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.

dragonfly

« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2006, 12:10:00 AM »

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2006, 12:15:00 AM »
We took off outta there in that "Green Thumb" work truck headed for my host-bros hometown of Mannasquan, N.J.  Host-bro drivin'

Before we got too far though we stopped by my "druggie girlfriends"(not Mindy; Sharyn) I wanted to pick up the leather jacket which I had stolen from some unattended vehicle the last time I copped out.  I had left it with her.  It was one of those real cool buckskin jackets with all the fringes, ya know.

When I met her though, she had my jacket, and wanted to run with me.  I tol' her "No", knowin' she didn't understand how crazy and difficult our situation was, but she insisted on comin' with, and considerin' how lonely and forsaken I'd been I agreed that she could come.  In the meantime my host-bro had been waitin' in front of her parents' house with the engine runnin'.  She brought the jacket and we ran around to the front of her parents' house and jumped into the truck.  I introduced her to host-bro as he sped away with us safely inside the truck, she was in the middle...

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2006, 12:36:00 AM »
That's O.K Dragonfly, more power to ya.

So...where was I ??

...Oh yeah...

Ridin' away from my "druggie girlfriends" in a stolen work truck 2 days after coppin' out from $tr8.

As we drove outta Mantua that night, around 11:30pm someone from "Green Thumb", some loyal employee I take it, saw us as we sat at a red light just at the edge of Mantua.  He pulled up right behind us in his jeep.  I recognized him.  It was obvious we were stealin' the truck.  The company logo was right on the side. He tried to signal us to pull over.  Yeah right.  I could see him talkin' on his C.B.  We pulled outta there and headed into D.C. on Little River Turnpike and 495.  The cat from work followed behind us all the way down interstate 395 to the 14th st. bridge over the Potomac.  At the last second my host-bro negotiated a brilliant manouever and decisively cut across a lane or 2 of heavy traffic for the exit ramp on the left(??, yeah I think the ramp was on the left), We barely made it without wreckin'  I remember lookin' back and seein' the cat from work, who'd been followin' us sail by...there was nothin' he could do.  We came down that exit ramp on 2 wheels we were movin' so fast and suddenly found ourselves runnin' redlights and tryin' to act cool on the streets of D.C.

End of Act 2.

Goodnight...

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2006, 12:52:00 AM »
When Johnny Cash went to Folsum, one of the guards laying down the rules told him not to remind them too much that they're in prison. Johnny said "Think they forgot?"

Write on...

Government is not reason, it is not eloquence, it is force; like fire, a troublesome servant and a fearful master. Never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/188301123X/circlofmiamithem' target='_new'>George Washington

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2006, 12:59:00 AM »
I love Johhny Cash, well especially that "Folsom Prison Blues" and "Live From San Quentin"

I would write on Ant but I'm tired and the tale is only half-way told.  I'll have to pick it back up in a day or 2.

Peace...and Goodnite.

Offline CesareV

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2006, 01:59:00 AM »
My cousin Reggie busted Johnny Cash. :razz:
f I find a seed, that\'s all that I need to bust your ass.

dragonfly

« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2006, 12:10:00 PM »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2006, 12:15:00 PM »
i have a buddy that rewrote all of the words to ring of fire and made them have to do with your anus after eating really spicy chicken wings all night. HOLDIN' ON TO THE HANDICAPPED RAILS IN THE PUBLIC STALL IS NO WAY TO GO THROUGH LIFE SON

dragonfly

« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2006, 01:01:00 PM »

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2006, 01:06:00 PM »
Oh no, Pirate. I didn't mean write then. I meant to say I'm listening and, well, I hope you had pleasant dreams. Write on later.

Infidel: In New York, one who does not believe in the Christian religion; in Constantinople, one who does.
--Ambrose Bierce

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 09, 2006, 01:36:00 PM »
Hey pirate, Reno Divorce does a Johnny Cash tribute album.  You might dig it.

http://www.myspace.com/renodivorceonline

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 09, 2006, 02:17:00 PM »
I thought for sure we would be pulled over by D.C. metro cops any minute.  It was late at night.  We were drivin around the mostly deserted streets of D.C. in an easily identifible stolen work truck with the name of the company clearly visible on both sides of the truck.  Our adreneline was so high at that point we were just runnin' red lights and drivin' all crazy 'n' such...We knew we had to get out of that area though, and we did.

Somehow, we found our way back to the interstate and were once again on our way to Mannasquan...Along the way we had to stop and beg and panhandle for spare change so we could buy gas and pay tolls 'n' such.  It was a desperate night...

Somtime the next mornin' we ran outta gas in Mannasquan and just left the truck where it was(as it turned out we had left the stolen vehicle on the local sherriffs' property)

We walked away from the truck, the weather turned cold and the rain fell.  We looked for shelter.  We were all wet and hungry and tired.  Sharyn began to lose her cool.  Host-bro wanted me to ditch her but I tol' him we couldn't do that.  She was complainin' 'bout just about ever't'in it seemed(I tol' her not to come, but she insisted).  For 2 days we slept in cold unlocked cars.  One mornin' we startled some woman who jumped into her car and found us 3 delinquent run-aways asleep in her backseat.  We jumped out and ran.  One afternoon Sharyn and I were so cold and miserable that we tried to sleep for a while in a cardboard box inside an ol' barn.  I thought the cardboard would help to keep us warm, but it didn't help much and we were unable to get any rest.  I don't think we'd had anything to eat for a day or 2 either.

Sharyn became more and more distraught.  Eventually she decided she couldn't take any more and tol' us she wanted to turn herself in at the cop-shop.  Well by then neither Host-bro nor I could hardly stand the sound of her voice anymore.  We dropped her off at the cop-shop as per her request...bringin' her along had been a big mistake.

I don't know then if it was later that same day or whether it might have been the next day or what, but Host-bro and I had finally made contact with his "druggie girlfriend" and we went to her house to meet her and hole up for a while.  We were up in her attic bedroom for about an hour when there was a hard knock at the front door.  Yeah, you know the sound of that knock. Someone looked out the window and said: "It's the cops!!"

I ran down the front stairs as fast as I could.  As I came down the stairs I could see the top of the cops' hat through the front door window.  I was in a strange and unfamilliar house, was sort of runnin blind to where I thought the back door would be, but when I found the back door there was a cop standin' there too.  I was cut off.  I ran into the back bedroom and was considerin tryin' to climb up, over a tall dresser and out through a tiny window.  The cop at the back door saw me through the screen door and just came in and caught me in the back bedroom.  I was trapped.  I was Handcuffed and put in the back of the police car.  Host-bro came out next, cuffed too, and was put into the backseat with me...  As we were taken away in that police car I caught a momentary glimpse, over the sea wall, of the Atlantic ocean...

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 09, 2006, 02:21:00 PM »
We were put into seperate holding cells.  I remember the hard cold clang of that cell door closin' on me...

End of Act 3.