Author Topic: Nothin' at all.( How I got court ordered/cop-out#4)  (Read 7418 times)

Offline starry-eyed pirate

• View Profile
Nothin' at all.( How I got court ordered/cop-out#4)
« on: January 08, 2006, 09:56:00 PM »
Well, what could I write that would be worth your attention, your energy in the first place ??  What would be worth your time, your deal with the devil anyway...  Pro'ly nothin at all anyway.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2006, 10:04:00 PM »
Unless ya got a thirst for anti-$tr8 rebellion and tragedy...

...'cause that I got and can write about.
If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2006, 10:16:00 PM »
Noww...whatever,anyway...the point is that I was there, bein' held agianst my will in a place I had already run from 3 times and been returned to each time by either the police(local and state gov.) or decietful and manipulative, lyin adults, who have since demonstrated that they were never worthy of my trust and at this point can never be and should never be trusted in the least.

I'm nowhere near as ideal as I used to be.

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2006, 10:19:00 PM »
Well, that is the first and most basic lesson of my experience.

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2006, 10:28:00 PM »
So.  To cut to the chase...because I'm sure ya'll know the set-up by now

I was on 3rd phase and had already "copped-out" 3 times.  My host bro was from N.J. and had already copped out 3 times too.  There were some reservations among the authorities(upper phasers and staff) concerning whether or not 2 kids who shared a cop-out record should be host bros' but we pulled it off by independently stating in group that we each felt that we could relate to the other because we had both had tough programs or whatever, it was just B.S. to get us into a position where we could talk to each other.  This wasn't somethin' that we planned, but somethin' that evolved naturally  out of necessity.

Offline Deprogrammed

• View Profile
    • http://www.pathwayfamilycenter.fornits.com
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2006, 10:30:00 PM »
Ye ok, man?

-DP :smile:

In order to live free and happily you must sacrifice boredom. It is not always an easy sacrifice.
-- Richard Bach

"So, you can make me cum ...that doesn\'t make you, Jesus"....Tori Amos copyright
Read about Pathway Family Centers here.

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2006, 10:39:00 PM »
One night as my host bro and I passed the newcomers off on my other host bro, who was from PA(springfield was a huge program, there were kids from ever'where), we went to get away...we went into my brothers' bedroom, my real brother, not a cult brother, my real blood brother.  He was 3 years younger than me but still had a real nice record collection under his stereo.  My host bro sat on the opposite wall from me as we listened to one Neil Young record and then a Pink Floyd or Grateful Dead record and we began to talk.  I don't remember who crossed the line first, but suddenly we were talkin' about "druggie" stashes and how we were still in love with our "druggie" girlfriends.  Neither acknowledged the others' transgressions but speakin' for myself I took much comfort in my host-bros words.  It was a test to make sure it was what we thought it was.  We were both full of shit, as they say, and now we both knew it!

After a few minutes of talkin' about all kinds o' things that we shouldn't have been talkin' about ever't'in got too intense, I mean I became paranoid and nervous...we dropped the conversation, sorta just acted like it hadn't even happened and went back to just goin' along with things for a while, for another week or so anyway...

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2006, 10:50:00 PM »
I think my timing must be off tonight...

None the less... My host-bro and I had both taken employment at the same landscaping company, "Green Thumb Enterprises".

One mornin' as I woke up and realized I could not go into group one more day, I put my blue jeans on under my Green Thumb uniform.  I felt real awkward and paranoid and was sure someone, maybe my dad would notice the jeans under my uniform pants.  But no-one did.  Somehow, I got away with droppin' my newcomers off at the buildin' 'n' ever't'in without anyone noticin' or reportin' me.  My host-bro and I were dropped off for work...

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2006, 11:03:00 PM »
Once at work, in the shop that is...I tried to get some distance from my host-bro, but he was perceptive and followed me, knew I was up to somethin'.  I sat down on some steps in the shop, which led up to a storage area above the garage.  He asked me $tr8 up: "Whats' with the blue jeans under the uniform ??"(once on the run I didn't want to be easily identified in a Green Thumb uniform)

I tol' 'im $tr8 up I was splittin'

He responded to me: "I'm gonna split too, but I was gonna wait for a paycheck"(That would have been a smart move, but I was completely full of shit and majorly paranoid and just couldn't hold out any longer)

I said:
"I can't wait, I'm takin' off right now!"

He decided to split with me...

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2006, 11:07:00 PM »
Fuck!!...this is a long story and I just wanna walk away for a bit...there is a part of this story that is real hard for me to tell...especially to you...

I'll come back to this in a bit or when I can...

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2006, 11:22:00 PM »
Like...I think if this thread was an episode of "The Streets of San Fransisco" that would pro'ly be the end of "Act One"

Act "2" opens with 2 juvenile males approaching their former place of employment 2 full days after having dissappeared from work and the "program"($tr8) they were in.  It is a dark spring night about 11pm, no-one is around...they have the key to the shop and use it to open the door and go inside...

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2006, 11:24:00 PM »
Thanx Deprogrammed...I'm O.K.  Your concern is nice.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2006, 11:37:00 PM »
Im listening  :smokin:

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2006, 11:42:00 PM »
Thanx I'll see if I can muster the ranks...I got Johnny Cash on the turntable now..."Folsom Prison Blues" and "Live from San Quentin"

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2006, 11:58:00 PM »
So it was a dark spring night and as my host-bro and I approached the shop/garage I questioned my course but truly felt I was righteous, even unto stealth. I mean that at that point I was not so much concerned with upholdin' the law as I was with escaping from $tr8.  It had been my host-bro all along with the grand and elaborate vision of our escape and not me.  I would have been content to just run as far as I could by my own feet, well and see my sweet druggie girlfriend too...but as it was, my host-bro had swiped the key to the shop on the day we split and now as we approached the shop in the dark night I had no idea what he was thinkin'...