Author Topic: Another WWASP death  (Read 29285 times)

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Another WWASP death
« Reply #165 on: January 30, 2006, 07:14:00 PM »
On 2006-01-29 17:50:00, Anonymous wrote:

"It's interesting that you put Cory Landre on the list. His parents are strong supporters of the WWASP programs.. Have you ever heard of the Landre Foundation, they are at all the parents seminars"

I don't think it's particularly surprising that he's on the list. It's a list of, what? Dead Program kids. He's one.

I was rather surprised when I read his mother's statements to the press and when they set up that foundation to do the same damned thing to other kids.

I've run accross plenty of parents over the years who are as die hard as you are for the Program, even though their grown kids never have fared very well at life and don't phone home much. But I thought that, surely, when the kid actually dies, surely they'd snap out of it, right? Nopw; behold the destructive power of LGA.

That's what it's all about, turning parents solidly against their own children. Fine line of work you've chosen for yourself.  :roll:

May your days be joyfully challenging and your words artfully true
-- Ginger Warbis SMA, `00

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Another WWASP death
« Reply #166 on: January 30, 2006, 07:39:00 PM »
On 2006-01-19 09:50:00, TheWho wrote:

I have met many people who the programs have helped and maybe I am guilty of closing my eyes to the pain it has brought to others at times.
But it is clear that the opposite is true, also, that people who experienced pain from the programs have a difficult time seeing the benefits brought to others.

Well, you're looking at this from the perspective of a marketer. You've probably met plenty of people who say the Program has helped them. For every one, I can find you at least one who believes just as fervently that the Enquirer's blue dot has helped them or the fortune teller they call w/ their credit card number or, in days gone by, Carter's Little Liver Pills or other patent medicines.

As it turns out, they were all quite wrong. When you look into the clinical studies; the ones that track objective data, not subjective, you see a very different story emerge. The Dept of Justice lists toughlove style treatment under "what doesn't work".

Same for LGAT (your much vaunted seminars). http://www.rickross.com/reference/apolo ... ist23.html Just like fine Bolivian blow, they make you feel just fucking great!, but they're not really good for you at all.

The body of
        Benjamin Franklin, printer,
      (Like the cover of an old book,
            Its contents worn out,
    And scripts of it's lettering and gilding)
       Lies Here, food for worms!
     Yet the work itself shall not be lost,
For it will, as he believed, appear once more
                 In a new
         And more beautiful edition,
          Corrected and amended
                By it's Author!

Epitaph for himself.

--Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Another WWASP death
« Reply #167 on: February 09, 2006, 12:27:00 AM »
On Myspace:  Posted:  Feb 5, 2006 3:53 PM

Mary was found dead in her car and a note was found in her car. And it said to post her death on myspace. You will be missed Mary u didnt have to give up. You were loved by many and will always be.

These numbers are undeniable.  One person on Myspace said it's the third recent suicide from their old group at SCL alone.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Another WWASP death
« Reply #168 on: February 09, 2006, 12:29:00 AM »
Rest in peace, Mary.  My heart goes out to anyone who felt too broken to continue.  To the friends and family, I am sorry for your loss.

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
Another WWASP death
« Reply #169 on: February 09, 2006, 12:42:00 AM »
I'm pretty sure I know how this girl felt. I'm sorry I wasn't able to get to know her. I wish I could've made a difference. When did this unfortunate event happen?
f you were never in a program, or a parent of a child in a program, then you have no business posting here.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Another WWASP death
« Reply #170 on: February 09, 2006, 01:00:00 AM »
This is America where animals are more protected than children, what in the hell is going on ? There are Senators as we speak finally preparing action. Lets bloody hope so it is way overdue.

My heart goes to the families that have lost loved ones , I only wish they could have seen how they were bieng brain washed by greedy corporate robots. :???:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Another WWASP death
« Reply #171 on: February 09, 2006, 12:27:00 PM »
On 2006-02-08 22:00:00, Anonymous wrote:

"This is America where animals are more protected than children, what in the hell is going on ? There are Senators as we speak finally preparing action. Lets bloody hope so it is way overdue.

My heart goes to the families that have lost loved ones , I only wish they could have seen how they were bieng brain washed by greedy corporate robots. :???:

"

She didn't commit suicide. It was a hoax.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Another WWASP death
« Reply #172 on: February 09, 2006, 12:32:00 PM »
On 2006-02-09 09:27:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

"This is America where animals are more protected than children, what in the hell is going on ? There are Senators as we speak finally preparing action. Lets bloody hope so it is way overdue.

"

She didn't commit suicide. It was a hoax."

Are you sure?  The folks on Myspace seem to be assuming that is the case because the post was made on her login but a relative could have made that post from her computer with cookies enabled.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Another WWASP death
« Reply #173 on: February 09, 2006, 12:34:00 PM »
Stupid parents put their suicidal kids in WWASP and that's the worst thing you could do for them. Some kids don't become suicidal until after the program. Either way, they could have prevented it with proper research... and not falling for the WWASP scam. The parents will suffer for the rest of their lives for making a poor choice.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Another WWASP death
« Reply #174 on: February 09, 2006, 02:48:00 PM »
On 2006-02-09 09:32:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

"

"

Are you sure?  The folks on Myspace seem to be assuming that is the case because the post was made on her login but a relative could have made that post from her computer with cookies enabled."

Go to myspace and ask Mary.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Another WWASP death
« Reply #175 on: February 09, 2006, 02:50:00 PM »
On 2006-02-09 09:32:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

"

"

Are you sure?  The folks on Myspace seem to be assuming that is the case because the post was made on her login but a relative could have made that post from her computer with cookies enabled."

Yes it was a hoax.  Mary logged on and apologized for it.  She claims she didn't make the post, but who knows since she did admit to attempting suicide a few days prior to the posting but was stopped by some friends.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Another WWASP death
« Reply #176 on: February 10, 2006, 02:42:00 PM »
Off topic, but a glimpse into the hellish world of WWASP.

Found at http://dragondances.livejournal.com/28419.html

Jenn
So, apparently our dearest dictator somehow got access to a computer. She updated deviantart (via comments), and I quote:

"spring creek lodge acadamy
pure hell
can't write much. am not allowed to be here at all.
i'll be out sometime next summer hopefully
untill then, i am alive. tell everyone."

Then the next comment:

"oh, the address is 1342 blueslide rd
thompson falls mt 59785,
but it won't help you much *rolls eyes*"

Gah, Jenn! I do miss you...

---

Ah.. such a wonderful place.  :roll:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Another WWASP death
« Reply #177 on: February 15, 2006, 03:17:00 PM »
Christopher Landre did not die at a program either. Get your facts right!

True investigation and journalism would have easily found that out! Stop doing sensationalism. That's what discredits your attempts and highlights your anger. Get over it!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Another WWASP death
« Reply #178 on: February 15, 2006, 03:44:00 PM »
On 2006-01-09 11:30:00, TheWho wrote:

"
the suicide of Cory Murphy is known to be about WWASP. He was about to be sent back after being at WWASP. So, that leaves you with ONE questionable name on the list.

But caused by WWASP?  We dont know

So, please, explain to all of us again- why should we ignore a list of 82 DEAD children because you have a problem with how two of them got on the list? Get real, please!

I think I said "This is why the list of kids who died (that someone keeps posting) has no meaning because the only qualifications to make the list is dieing after attending a program and we are all going to die whether we attended or not.

I believe it references the list of kids not the kids themselves (big difference).  If you add just one name that doesnt belong their it throws into question the entire list and renders it meaningless (or you have to research each name for accuracy which most people dont want to do).

How can you say 'chances were it wasn't WWASP', while also arguing the point none of us know?

I think I said "The testimonial was a snap shot in time of how he and his family were doing and it seems after SCL he was doing very well, probably much better than before he went in based on the wording. So chances are it wasnt SCL but another stimuli which caused this.

If you have 10 possibilities and I just quess at one I have a 10% chance of being right.  So If I choose SCL as being the cause there is a 90% probability I am wrong, just basic statistics from raw data, it could just as well be a fight with his girlfriend or an onset of chemical imbalance of some sort.

I just dont see how you can tie the cause of everyones death back to one event in their lives.  The kids died and that is sad but the list is bogus because it has no requirements or conditions in order to be added only the feeling of one person, unless someone does this each name will have to be researched by everyone who reads it which goes against the reason for the list to begin with,  you should creat a list with a title and meaning i.e.

"Kids who died while in the care of Programs"

"Kids who died after attending programs by suicide"

"Kids who died by suicide who never attended a program"

or combine them all and deliniate by asterisks etc.

Then be clear on who can get added and who cant.  This way the list will have some meaning and comparisons can be made.

But just posting a kids picture because he attended a program and died isnt right."

So, it was "TheWHO" who kept trolling this thread... good to know.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Another WWASP death
« Reply #179 on: February 15, 2006, 03:45:00 PM »
I suggest going back and reading through this thread, and see how many posts were from "THEWHO", it makes a lot more sense now!