Author Topic: AF Thread: Boulder Creek Academy and CEDU  (Read 1443 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
AF Thread: Boulder Creek Academy and CEDU
« on: December 18, 2005, 12:32:00 PM »
Topic:   Boulder Creek Academy and CEDU  

Nicole  posted 9/9/03 5:53 PM    
---------------------------------------

Chuck posted 4/27/03 1:52 AM
------------------------------------------
The worst and most abusive of the Boarding Schools Is definately the CEDU Brown Schools group. All my work there has been destroyed by psuedo professionals who manage the high school graduates that manage the kids. It is a total brainwashing process that comes directly out of The EST and Synanon self help model. In attending the parent workshop I felt like a kindergardner in romper room. The People running the workshop were out ofr emotional control, has screwed up lifes and their material was simplistic self help jargon. This is what the kids get and they leave and are still smoking pot with screwed up lives. Money invested is wasted - especially at Rocky mountain Academy and Boulder Creek Academy. BCA is still trying to find itsel in the Life Spring, EST cults. The managers Just went through the Forum again - to find themselves - they are robots as EST asserts we all are. Jews are responsible for the holocost as EST asserted. We are totally responsible for what we "get." The problem is that At CEDU, we and our kids get it and "there is nothing to get> Seehttp://perso.wanadoo.fr/eldon.braun/ ... htmhttp://
http://http://perso.wanadoo.fr/eldon.br ... essmn1.htm
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/eldon.braun/awa ... essmn1.htm

Richard posted 6/23/03 10:53 AM
-------------------------------------------
I have a friend who is currently ?attending? Boulder Creek Academy. She had no choice in the matter and she never wanted to attend in the first place. Her mother, who was acting on the advice of an educational consultant, placed her there against her will. She was sent to BCA because her mother was convinced that she had emotional problem. What isn?t an emotional problem when you are sixteen?
We are good friends and I trust her. We met at a privet boarding school for children with learning disabilities such as ADD and ADHD. We became friends and confidents to each other. The reason that I mention this is because that the stories that she told me about BCA are a bit hard to believe.
The word abusive is right on the money. My friend told me that physical assault is commonplace and she herself has been attacked on more than one occasion. The results are always the same, just a shot of thorazine in the rear and isolation. She was not helped by the staff even after the second assault. They are completely cut off from the outside world, they are only allowed to communicate with their parents. (Found out about that during a home visit, first time I had heard from her in a year and a half.) What can benefit a person by being in an environment as destructive as BCA? She hasn?t learned a thing for the past year and a half that she has been at BCA. She is not at all prepared for ?graduation? (18th birthday) and I am worried about what she is going to do with herself. Places like Boulder Creek Academy don?t help anyone. Rich parents send their ?out of control? children there because they don?t want to have to deal with them. It must be extremely embarrassing to have your partners from the firm come over to find your son/daughter distressed because the only love of their life just went off with the boy/girl down the street. Places like BCA are unhealthy to my generation. We need to go out and screw up. We need to fall so deeply in love and we need to do the things our parents tell us not to do. By taking those things away from us you are taking away our chances to learn on our own. How are the kids at BCA going to be ten years from now? What?s going to happen to them if their only real way of learning is taken away?
I have written this on behalf of my friend, she is not able to do so herself.

chuck posted 7/19/03 2:33 AM
My experience validates all that you said. BCA is indeed very abusive and very cult like

chrisdrell posted 7/27/03 10:33 PM
-----------------------------------------
I love who ever wrote this. I did much more stupid shit after I left. Talking with a friend in my peer group we think it is funny how people always graduate then fuck someone that they new from the program. God it sucked still fucks with me to this day all the stuff that happended to me there.

mike  posted 6/6/04 5:26 AM    
----------------------------------------
OMG i just found out that my best friend was sent here instead of another fuckin academy(howe) BCA or watever the fuck is a fucked up place i saw my friend but it wasnt him. the guy he was...he wasnt they brainwashed him made him think everything he believed in was bullshit and the dick hole STEPfather that sent him there is fuckin dead. but anyway this is a cool thing u did. i miss my friend so much and his love of his life is waiting for him but his letter to us was he thought she was a mistake and blah. i want to fuck this place over so bad for wat they did to him..they are like fuckin NAZIS no offense to whoever feels wrong about the word nazi or who is a nazi but that place is fucked up and i dont want my best friend there...if u wanna bust anyone out of there and u kno how let me kno... thanks.  

bonzo  posted 6/22/04 2:35 AM        
i can talk to anyone about cedu as i survived it in the 80's they were last operating in whitmore california and rudy benz is in georgia with a clone called hidden lake something. melzers real last name is von melzer  

Ryan  posted 8/5/04 3:56 PM        
i attended Hidden Lake Academy.. in PG33 and i stayed for 3 years to pg fifty something... That place is terrible.. it emotionally rapes you in every way... i had a horrifying expierence... R.I.P. Steve Lee Inman (PG34)  

Max Watkins  posted 11/3/04 4:30 AM        
I went to Boulder Creek Academy when I was 13 years old in 2001 for about 9 months. It was the most fucked up thing I've experienced in my life. They fuck with everyone psychologically so bad that I still suffer from hatred of CEDU, my parents and the world in general for allowing such a place to exist. More than two dozen parents of former students are suing CEDU for neglect and abuse. All I know is that if a student suicide, a riot, numerous runaways and a dozen lawsuits won't stop them, nothing will. Even though I had problems before I went there, It did way more harm than good. Once I got out, I couldn't cope with the real world. I've had major problems with drugs and alcohol way more than I ever did before I went there. I swear to god, if that place doesn't go out of business, I'll burn it to the ground. I'm also in support of doing anything in my power to break kids out.
P.S. check out crazy CEDu stories @ http://www.isaccorp.org
Much support for the cause
-Max Watkins

Jon Hale  posted 2/3/05 9:32 PM        
-----------------------------------------
I went to RMA for 22 months and went through the whole program the Summit and all. It has caused me to miss my highschool life. I went to the wilderness programs, and i went to a drug rehab after being there for 16 months. It is effects me today. I have only been out for a year but it fucked up the way my mind works, and i didn't even give in to them. I was expelled 7 days away from my highschool graduation for being with my girlfriend at the time.

SHH  posted 2/13/05 4:10 PM    
--------------------------------------------
Rudy Benz and his wife havent been at Hidden Lake Academy since 1997 or 1998. They were fired.  

Deborah  posted 2/15/05 7:59 PM    
More comments by SHH:
http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?So ... 9&start=30
http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?So ... 9&start=70  

End of Thread
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
AF Thread: Boulder Creek Academy and CEDU
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2005, 12:37:00 PM »
my experience in 1988 -91
at RMA was painful and traumatic.
my parents sent me there and regret every half jewish penny they had wasted on my life. It is too bad that they made the mistake of trusting a place they never visited before sending me there and showing no interest in listening to my pleadings at the time. they regret our relationship has suffered actually more BECAUSE OF RMA!
It saddens me more than i care to write... have a nice day.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »