Author Topic: AF Thread: Attending HLA Soon  (Read 1615 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
AF Thread: Attending HLA Soon
« on: December 18, 2005, 12:27:00 PM »
Topic:   attending HLA soon  

Chesca  posted 11/11/04 2:05 AM    
---------------------------------------
hey..i'm 16 and my parents, after catching me "in the act" are sending me to this HLA school...i really dont know what to do..i was thinking of just not saying a word to anyone especially counsilors so that maybe my parents would finally get that i'm not going to change...until i'm older at least..right now i'm just trying to have some fun and party hard..your only a kid once so i really dont get this school at all...if anyone has any advice on how to get dissmissed..please write!! or IM..stpidgrl06  

kelsey  posted 11/11/04 11:51 PM        
--------------------------------------
hey girl whats ur im? like @aol or what?? ill give u some advice holla  

Chesca  posted 11/12/04 0:14 AM    
----------------------------------------
my IM's stpidgrl06 thanks so for the response
PLEASE IM i'd love some advice and insight  

kelsey  posted 11/13/04 9:27 PM        
---------------------------------------
hey girl i cant instant messgae you so write me an email and ill write you back at [email protected]  

49  posted 4/9/05 2:04 AM    
-------------------------------------
Good luck  

49  posted 4/9/05 2:11 AM    
----------------------------------------
wanna know about HLA
aim at stlrfn52  

XedgeX  posted 4/15/05 4:39 AM        
-----------------------------------------
Your best bet is to keep your head down and your mouth shut (basically, as much as you are going to want to flip out, thats exactly what they want, so DONT!) dont give them reason to suspect shit, they will on their own, find something that entertains you (journal, reading, drawing etc) and keep yourself busy, dont narc(unless life is at risk) I dont know too much about you or if you are suicidal (I hope not) but you will encounter people who are. anything else you want to know just e-mail me or IM me (lilmattwest) Good luck!

juniper  posted 4/20/05 2:58 AM    
-------------------------------------------
Marla, if you read this post back.  

madhatter  posted 4/25/05 2:53 PM        
-------------------------------------------
Hidden Lake Academy will be the vain of your existence. You will hate every second. You will fight and fight, become complacent and give in. By the end of your first year the understanding that you have the ability to turn your life around will provide some hope. You think you have the world in your palm, your parents provide everything. You can either continue down a path of lying to yourself and wanting to "act out" or you can suck it up, deal with the therapy, and get your life on line. Bring a book, and do not "act out" or act entitled. Don't worry, the staff of HLA are actually quite brilliant, don't expect to do much, and remember you are young. You are only young once, in prison you lose that ability to grow into your adulthood. Don't rush your life, it is all you have.  

RobertBruce  posted 4/26/05 5:13 PM    
---------------------------------------------
vain of your existence? Did you mean Bane? Oh and brilliant and manical are not quite the same thing.  

manical?  posted 4/26/05 10:05 PM    
--------------------------------------------
Don't you mean maniacal? We need spell check in here, or a spelling refresher course.  

End of thread
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »