Author Topic: Recent pics of TAMAR!  (Read 8768 times)

Offline Mister Pink

• View Profile
Recent pics of TAMAR!
« Reply #45 on: December 24, 2005, 01:29:00 AM »
On 2005-12-23 21:47:00, Anonymous wrote:

"I was in Elan with her.

She went to the hospital twice from there for her anorexia.

She also had to see a nutritionist and do an outpatient thing at a hospital for her anorexia. I s.p'd a few of her nutrionist visits.

I remember every bone in her body sticking out the way it did in those pictures without  her bending or whatever you said.It was scary enough for her to get iv's to be fed. I remember her having to G.I for like hours because she refused to eat for like a week at a time and when she ate she would eat like lettuce. She was like 90 pounds then and it looks like she is thinner now than she was in elan not just from the pictures that you are talking about her curving or whatever in but in the ones where she is standing still.

If she is anything like I remember she is even scarier skinny than she is in those pictures.I dont wish  bad on her she was ok to me when we were there not really a friend but not an enemy.

I think she is sick and needs help and I dont think she is doing it for attention because I knew her over ten years ago and she was sick enough to be hospitalized twice even then.

I'm just curious why you all care so much and talk so much shit about people that I assume you dont actually know. It's really pretty stupid and maybe you all need to worry about yourselfs."

Maybe I'm just being sentimental or something, but this poor slut really probably maybe needs to be left alone, and not mocked. Maybe she just needs to eat, but that is another question entirely... If I had my way, I'd pour absinthe and pure LSD-25 down her throat just to see the hell it'd wreak,,, but the poor wench needs no attention! please, cease and/or desist with the Tamar threads (and Maren has been nothing but polite to me and my Attorney) because they serve no penultimate goal other than to.... well, whatever,,,, fill in the blanks, connect the dots, ad libbit, etc...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
quot;Its a shame the way she makes me scrub the floor\" - Bob Dylan

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Recent pics of TAMAR!
« Reply #46 on: December 24, 2005, 09:50:00 AM »
words of wisdom, well spoken. :grin:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Recent pics of TAMAR!
« Reply #47 on: December 24, 2005, 07:56:00 PM »
On 2005-12-24 06:50:00, Anonymous wrote:

"words of wisdom, well spoken. :grin: "

Shut up asskisser.

Absythne and LSD?

Pink, youre a pathetic loser plain and simple.

When can we expect you to leave fornits?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Recent pics of TAMAR!
« Reply #48 on: December 24, 2005, 08:05:00 PM »
On 2005-12-24 16:56:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2005-12-24 06:50:00, Anonymous wrote:

"words of wisdom, well spoken. :grin: "

Shut up asskisser.

Absythne and LSD?

Pink, youre a pathetic loser plain and simple.

When can we expect you to leave fornits?

"
He aint goin nowhere cocsucker, now shut the fuck up

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Recent pics of TAMAR!
« Reply #49 on: December 24, 2005, 08:12:00 PM »
What years were Skeletor in Elan?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Recent pics of TAMAR!
« Reply #50 on: December 25, 2005, 05:56:00 PM »
Kiss ass...ah yes, agreeing with pink makes me a kiss ass. Go on, keep poking fun at the poor anorexic girl, your just jealous you tubby piece of shit. While your jerking off to those pics of Tamar, and double fisting twinkies, I'm off having sex with your sister...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Recent pics of TAMAR!
« Reply #51 on: December 25, 2005, 08:39:00 PM »
On 2005-12-25 14:56:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Kiss ass...ah yes, agreeing with pink makes me a kiss ass. Go on, keep poking fun at the poor anorexic girl, your just jealous you tubby piece of shit. While your jerking off to those pics of Tamar, and double fisting twinkies, I'm off having sex with your sister..."

Don't even bother responding to these dipshits. As far as I am concerned, Pink and his pals are the only reason this board has ever been worth looking at. The rest of these fucks are fat pimply morons like Art who insult chicks who remind them of the girls who wouldn't spit on them for money in high school.
Don't have sex with his sister, you might catch the AIDs. I ,for one, have a skinny girlfriend who was once anorexic. Jokes about anorexia are about as funny as jokes about shoe rubber. Not really funny at all.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Recent pics of TAMAR!
« Reply #52 on: December 26, 2005, 07:13:00 AM »
On 2005-12-25 17:39:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2005-12-25 14:56:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Kiss ass...ah yes, agreeing with pink makes me a kiss ass. Go on, keep poking fun at the poor anorexic girl, your just jealous you tubby piece of shit. While your jerking off to those pics of Tamar, and double fisting twinkies, I'm off having sex with your sister..."

Don't even bother responding to these dipshits. As far as I am concerned, Pink and his pals are the only reason this board has ever been worth looking at. The rest of these fucks are fat pimply morons like Art who insult chicks who remind them of the girls who wouldn't spit on them for money in high school.

Don't have sex with his sister, you might catch the AIDs. I ,for one, have a skinny girlfriend who was once anorexic. Jokes about anorexia are about as funny as jokes about shoe rubber. Not really funny at all."

you stoned or stupid?
Just because your anon JJ,make no mistake,everyone knows who says all the nasty stuff to these girls.Must be getting desperate.Dont even wanna own your own shit.Oh well,just like a child.I truly hope our paths cross one day too,again.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Recent pics of TAMAR!
« Reply #53 on: December 26, 2005, 07:21:00 AM »
On 2005-12-23 22:29:00, Mister Pink wrote:

"

On 2005-12-23 21:47:00, Anonymous wrote:

"I was in Elan with her.

She went to the hospital twice from there for her anorexia.

She also had to see a nutritionist and do an outpatient thing at a hospital for her anorexia. I s.p'd a few of her nutrionist visits.

I remember every bone in her body sticking out the way it did in those pictures without  her bending or whatever you said.It was scary enough for her to get iv's to be fed. I remember her having to G.I for like hours because she refused to eat for like a week at a time and when she ate she would eat like lettuce. She was like 90 pounds then and it looks like she is thinner now than she was in elan not just from the pictures that you are talking about her curving or whatever in but in the ones where she is standing still.

If she is anything like I remember she is even scarier skinny than she is in those pictures.I dont wish  bad on her she was ok to me when we were there not really a friend but not an enemy.

I think she is sick and needs help and I dont think she is doing it for attention because I knew her over ten years ago and she was sick enough to be hospitalized twice even then.

I'm just curious why you all care so much and talk so much shit about people that I assume you dont actually know. It's really pretty stupid and maybe you all need to worry about yourselfs."

Maybe I'm just being sentimental or something, but this poor slut really probably maybe needs to be left alone, and not mocked. Maybe she just needs to eat, but that is another question entirely... If I had my way, I'd pour absinthe and pure LSD-25 down her throat just to see the hell it'd wreak,,, but the poor wench needs no attention! please, cease and/or desist with the Tamar threads (and Maren has been nothing but polite to me and my Attorney) because they serve no penultimate goal other than to.... well, whatever,,,, fill in the blanks, connect the dots, ad libbit, etc...
"

I think it's funny that you go off on people while simultaneously revealing your own stupidity.  Maybe you should use a dictionary and look up "penultimate" because you use it often but have no clue what it means.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Recent pics of TAMAR!
« Reply #54 on: December 26, 2005, 10:17:00 AM »
Actually he used the word pretty damned correctly.
Sorry, Arty.
Wrong as usual.

pe·nul·ti·mate  (p-nlt-mt)
adj.
1. Next to last.
2. Absolute ultimate.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Recent pics of TAMAR!
« Reply #55 on: December 26, 2005, 12:34:00 PM »
really doesnt matter asshole
What IS the difference between you and JJ
Both anon,both racist,both post grotesque things,both make up stories about others...
The difference is... plz take your pal JJ and drink draino. Your just a little man who hasnt the guts to be real
art

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Recent pics of TAMAR!
« Reply #56 on: December 26, 2005, 05:44:00 PM »
If I have a shitty day at work, all I need to do is come home, kick off my shoes, make a cup of hot cocoa, and read a few of jordans ignorant posts to get a chuckle. And then I feel better about myself, and realize, there are some seriously miserable fucks out there. Fuck you Jordan.

Offline Mister Pink

• View Profile
Recent pics of TAMAR!
« Reply #57 on: December 27, 2005, 10:39:00 AM »
Yes! Fornits + Hot Cocoa = Chuckle  :tup:
quot;Its a shame the way she makes me scrub the floor\" - Bob Dylan

Offline Mr. Pink's Attorney

• View Profile
Recent pics of TAMAR!
« Reply #58 on: December 27, 2005, 12:37:00 PM »
From the Law Offices of Godiva Chocolates Inc.
#524 M&M Mars, Hackettstown, NJ:

I can assure you all my client's use of the word "penultimate" was correct, and the grammar police have been slapped with a hefty defamation lawsuit stemming from their unlawful arrest and detention of my client, Mr. Pink.

In response to a number of rather serious inqueries on the part of a number of plaintiffs, my client wishes to inform them, and the general public that he will not be leaving the Fornits Fora Forum for at least several more weeks, at which point he will most likely travel to the great state of Florida for some well-earned rest and relaxation with his beautiful fiancee.

As for Tamar, there is a fan club for humans, sub-humans, and elan graduates that have a fetish for skeletal remains with yet unrotted flesh and an *apparently* functioning renal system http://www.rotten.com

And that is all ye need to know

-Mr. Pink's Attorney
llegal is a sick bird.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Recent pics of TAMAR!
« Reply #59 on: April 04, 2006, 03:36:00 PM »
On 2005-12-23 16:36:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Not really interested, just commenting on how pathetic it is.  Oh, and isn't this the same girl who about a year or so ago was coming here and telling all the other women here that if they weighed over 115 lbs (not sure of the exact figure she used but that's close) that they were all fat, sloppy pigs?

She's definitely a thin one and in desperate need of some nutrition (ya know it tends to eat away at the brain when you're malnourished) but she's also sucking it in and rounding her back (in the pic of her in the mirror) to make it appear even more sickening than it already is.

Looks like you were wrong.
It appears that Tamar the crazy starving freak
weighs about 50 pounds now.

It don't look like she was "rounding" anything.
The bitch looks like a corpse.
I found her myspace but it was private so i made a fake profile and she added me.

I found these.
Maybe she's already dead.
Should we have a party?
Image hosting by Photobucket

HER LEG LOOKS LIKE A FUCKING ARM.
and these pics are from when she says she was FATTER!!!!!!!?????????????

BITCH NEEDS TO DIE.