Author Topic: Tiffany Voisine  (Read 6055 times)

Offline missunderstood13

• View Profile
Re: Tiffany Voisine
« Reply #30 on: March 10, 2011, 04:01:35 PM »
[attachment=0:335fpcre]tiffers.png[/attachment:335fpcre]
Quote from: "Guest"
bag the short hair  ,, gotta have sumthing to pull on... but prolly better than 3/4 of your imaginary g/f's,, and a attitude to boot,,, yumm
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline JAH

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 08, 2011, 08:14:52 PM »
Quote from: "RaeRae"
Okay, it was like this..  
Jenn Ferro was on Tiffany's big sister, and Amy Henry was on the girls side lake zone.  When hse line up was called they did the head count, and hello Tiffany wasn't there.  Mary Pack jumped into the water and swam to the dock to get a view of the lake from it.  Tiffany who was hidden under the raft must of gotten scared, because she proceeded to swim from under the raft and towards the other side of the lake.  Jeff H and Marc N got into a canoe, and paddled after her.

Myself and Jenn Ferro and an elan 7 staff member took a car to the other side of the lake and begged these old people to let us use their boat to go get Tiffany.  By the time we got out to the site Tiffany had already been caught.  

She spent like a month in the corner was on a bright LE forever (they actually had to go out and buy clothes just for her)  She honestly felt horrible for what she did to Jeff, and after her splitting incident she really didn't have any other incidents.  And yes, Jenn Ferro got shotdown, along with Amy Henry.

:beat:
You people are still talking about that day? I thought I was shot-down the moment the ambulance doors opened and I saw the look on Clare's face.  Man was she pissed! I think she was just shocked by the whole thing. I never saw anything like that my entire stay.  Since the last girl that ran away wound up abducted, raped, and murdered, I'm glad I went after her.  I may have saved her life that day! 

If I had it to do all over again I would have picked a bigger guy than Newman to give chase but he was the only other high strength male around.  The Élan Staff on the shore (Kirk & Tina)  had no fucking clue what to do. Kirk was the gym teacher and it was Tina's first weekend alone i think.  They both looked to me like I would know what to do, and I wasn't even supposed to be down there that day!  I was taking some well earned sleep back and just decided to take a walk!  

You guys all went up to the house so I don't think you saw the entire incident. Newman jumped out in the middle of the lake.  Tiffany, a former swim champ kicked his ass and I couldn't get him back in the canoe! So went after her alone.  That island in the middle of the lake was surrounded with sharp jagged rocks that cut up my feet like razor blades.  After being pummeled in the head a few times with a boulder as I was trying to gain solid footing I eventually subdued her.  

My next problem was the cops that were on their way to the island in a boat watching this all unfold, and finally witnessing me pin a nearly naked, screaming, 16 year old girl to the ground without getting shot as her attacker! Once he got to us, I tried to give Tiffany my shirt but she needed to stay in her bikini in order for her Plan B for splitting to work. I don't remember exactly what she said but she made sure that cop took her in the boat alone, and left my ass broken and bleeding on the island! It wasn't a bad manipulation I must admit. She must have found the only gay cop in Maine!  

I was sure that as soon as i turned her over to the cops I'd never see her again.  I was also sure the entire house was headed for a "High-Strength Shot-Down" again just like when I split as a new res.  But this time I think administration was wetting their pants about their liability and potential exposure to the media.  That would have made a great story for the five-o-clock news!

My parents told me that they were stammering like iddiots trying to explain why I was in the hospital with a closed head injury while avoiding any information pertaining to fault or about their liability.  Then they told my parents that "it was my fault for going after a mentally unstable violent teenager on the run". This is after the first phone call explained how it was "My job" to retrieve run-away students. I think it was Tina who first called and it was only her 2nd or 3rd week as a staff member so she explained the situation honestly, exactly as it happened. Whomever called the second time was all about damage control.  I still can't believe that I wasn't pulled right the Hell out of there! What the hell was my family thinking?  If I knew then what I know now... I'd be a wealthy man!  

All-in-all I was glad that Tiffany was safe. I was glad not to have any permanent injuries.  I think  I grew from the experience. 

I will always wonder what the Hell I was doing there in the first place.  I was always helpful to you guys and the staff right? I was always there for all of the permanent shot-downs having a hard time!  In fact, I was Élan's favorite SP for my last 6 months or so because of how tolerant I was of the wild ones. I was always kind to you nut jobs right? : )  One of you (you know who you are) threw your feces at me, and I just calmly requested a replacement so I could shower.  After my first week, splitting in the middle of a Northeastern blizzard in the dead of winter, I realized that the way out was the way through.  Some of you were there for 4+ years! I feel for you!

Those of you E-8's that don't already know... We have our own group on Facebook now! Just search for Élan 8 and reconnect!  

Offline Dethgurl

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 09, 2011, 09:46:52 AM »
Quote from: "JAH"
Quote from: "RaeRae"
Okay, it was like this..  
Jenn Ferro was on Tiffany's big sister, and Amy Henry was on the girls side lake zone.  When hse line up was called they did the head count, and hello Tiffany wasn't there.  Mary Pack jumped into the water and swam to the dock to get a view of the lake from it.  Tiffany who was hidden under the raft must of gotten scared, because she proceeded to swim from under the raft and towards the other side of the lake.  Jeff H and Marc N got into a canoe, and paddled after her.

Myself and Jenn Ferro and an elan 7 staff member took a car to the other side of the lake and begged these old people to let us use their boat to go get Tiffany.  By the time we got out to the site Tiffany had already been caught.  

She spent like a month in the corner was on a bright LE forever (they actually had to go out and buy clothes just for her)  She honestly felt horrible for what she did to Jeff, and after her splitting incident she really didn't have any other incidents.  And yes, Jenn Ferro got shotdown, along with Amy Henry.

:beat:
You people are still talking about that day? I thought I was shot-down the moment the ambulance doors opened and I saw the look on Clare's face.  Man was she pissed! I think she was just shocked by the whole thing. I never saw anything like that my entire stay.  Since the last girl that ran away wound up abducted, raped, and murdered, I'm glad I went after her.  I may have saved her life that day! 

If I had it to do all over again I would have picked a bigger guy than Newman to give chase but he was the only other high strength male around.  The Élan Staff on the shore (Kirk & Tina)  had no fucking clue what to do. Kirk was the gym teacher and it was Tina's first weekend alone i think.  They both looked to me like I would know what to do, and I wasn't even supposed to be down there that day!  I was taking some well earned sleep back and just decided to take a walk!  

You guys all went up to the house so I don't think you saw the entire incident. Newman jumped out in the middle of the lake.  Tiffany, a former swim champ kicked his ass and I couldn't get him back in the canoe! So went after her alone.  That island in the middle of the lake was surrounded with sharp jagged rocks that cut up my feet like razor blades.  After being pummeled in the head a few times with a boulder as I was trying to gain solid footing I eventually subdued her.  

My next problem was the cops that were on their way to the island in a boat watching this all unfold, and finally witnessing me pin a nearly naked, screaming, 16 year old girl to the ground without getting shot as her attacker! Once he got to us, I tried to give Tiffany my shirt but she needed to stay in her bikini in order for her Plan B for splitting to work. I don't remember exactly what she said but she made sure that cop took her in the boat alone, and left my ass broken and bleeding on the island! It wasn't a bad manipulation I must admit. She must have found the only gay cop in Maine!  

I was sure that as soon as i turned her over to the cops I'd never see her again.  I was also sure the entire house was headed for a "High-Strength Shot-Down" again just like when I split as a new res.  But this time I think administration was wetting their pants about their liability and potential exposure to the media.  That would have made a great story for the five-o-clock news!

My parents told me that they were stammering like iddiots trying to explain why I was in the hospital with a closed head injury while avoiding any information pertaining to fault or about their liability.  Then they told my parents that "it was my fault for going after a mentally unstable violent teenager on the run". This is after the first phone call explained how it was "My job" to retrieve run-away students. I think it was Tina who first called and it was only her 2nd or 3rd week as a staff member so she explained the situation honestly, exactly as it happened. Whomever called the second time was all about damage control.  I still can't believe that I wasn't pulled right the Hell out of there! What the hell was my family thinking?  If I knew then what I know now... I'd be a wealthy man!

All-in-all I was glad that Tiffany was safe. I was glad not to have any permanent injuries.  I think  I grew from the experience. 

I will always wonder what the Hell I was doing there in the first place.  I was always helpful to you guys and the staff right? I was always there for all of the permanent shot-downs having a hard time!  In fact, I was Élan's favorite SP for my last 6 months or so because of how tolerant I was of the wild ones. I was always kind to you nut jobs right? : )  One of you (you know who you are) threw your feces at me, and I just calmly requested a replacement so I could shower.  After my first week, splitting in the middle of a Northeastern blizzard in the dead of winter, I realized that the way out was the way through.  Some of you were there for 4+ years! I feel for you!

Those of you E-8's that don't already know... We have our own group on Facebook now! Just search for Élan 8 and reconnect!  
:notworthy:
"The people, when they have been unchecked, have been as unjust, tyrannical, brutal, barbarous and cruel as any king or senate possessed of uncontrollable power.
The majority has eternally, and without one exception, usurped over the rights of the minority." ~John Adams