Author Topic: Tiffany Voisine  (Read 6054 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Tiffany Voisine
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2005, 05:07:00 AM »
bag the short hair  ,, gotta have sumthing to pull on... but prolly better than 3/4 of your imaginary g/f's,, and a attitude to boot,,, yumm
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Tiffany Voisine
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2005, 06:29:00 AM »
Damn, that bitch is fucking nasty. And she is a psycho.Dude above me "attitude"? No that is deffinately not the word for this girl. I was in the house with her, If you knew what a psycho skank she was you would NEVER think she was hot. I was a coordinator of SC when she was a new res and I had to read her guilt letter. She was about 15 years old and had already had fucked about 60+ guys. She couldn't even remember most of their names. One of those chicks that makes you glad you were in the mens groups. If I had to listen to the shit that girl did in her life I'd have nightmares forever. She also beat one of my friends heads in with a rock while she was trying to split, sent him to the hospital. He was one of the nicest cats in Elan, didn't even belong there, and she was tring to kill him cuz he was doing his job by trying to prevent her from splitting. This girl has serious issues. I would have hoped she got her shit together by now. She has to be about 24 now and she is obviously still whoring around. I really hope she is/gets sterilized.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Tiffany Voisine
« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2005, 12:01:00 PM »
On 2005-12-16 03:29:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Damn, that bitch is fucking nasty. And she is a psycho.Dude above me "attitude"? No that is deffinately not the word for this girl. I was in the house with her, If you knew what a psycho skank she was you would NEVER think she was hot. I was a coordinator of SC when she was a new res and I had to read her guilt letter. She was about 15 years old and had already had fucked about 60+ guys. She couldn't even remember most of their names. One of those chicks that makes you glad you were in the mens groups. If I had to listen to the shit that girl did in her life I'd have nightmares forever. She also beat one of my friends heads in with a rock while she was trying to split, sent him to the hospital. He was one of the nicest cats in Elan, didn't even belong there, and she was tring to kill him cuz he was doing his job by trying to prevent her from splitting. This girl has serious issues. I would have hoped she got her shit together by now. She has to be about 24 now and she is obviously still whoring around. I really hope she is/gets sterilized."
yea, poor fleming, how is my nigga?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Tiffany Voisine
« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2005, 04:19:00 AM »
It wasn't Jarred Flemming asswipe it was Jeff Hartnett. You obviously weren'r even there for Tiffany's split. Shut your mouth if you don't know what you are talking about. BTW Jared Flemming is a fucking Holy Roller Christian weirdo now. He lloks like a damn cartoon character I guess It's only appropriate he act like one too.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Tiffany Voisine
« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2005, 04:27:00 AM »
Holy SHIT DUDE! She looks fucking disGUS TING! She was way cuter back in the day. I guess thats what happens when you mainline crack and suck old mens dicks for a living. Really starts to show up. Her boobs look fucking nasty. All around Id give her a fuck 2out of 10 I wouldn't fuck her ghonnasyphalitus ass with Eismans dick

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Tiffany Voisine
« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2005, 12:23:00 PM »
On 2005-12-18 01:19:00, Anonymous wrote:

"It wasn't Jarred Flemming asswipe it was Jeff Hartnett. You obviously weren'r even there for Tiffany's split. Shut your mouth if you don't know what you are talking about. BTW Jared Flemming is a fucking Holy Roller Christian weirdo now. He lloks like a damn cartoon character I guess It's only appropriate he act like one too."
I was there you fuckin pussy, who the fuck are you? She was hiding under the dock nigger, so shut the fuck up, anyway, Jareds a crazy bible thumper now huh? hahahaa

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Tiffany Voisine
« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2005, 12:55:00 PM »

"It wasn't Jarred Flemming asswipe it was Jeff Hartnett. You obviously weren'r even there for Tiffany's split. Shut your mouth if you don't know what you are talking about. BTW Jared Flemming is a fucking Holy Roller Christian weirdo now. He lloks like a damn cartoon character I guess It's only appropriate he act like one too."
Brian, you wrote this bro?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Tiffany Voisine
« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2005, 04:25:00 PM »

Go clean your works you fucking junkie nigger , you say some of the stupidest shit man, thats why NO ONE liked you in E-8, now, as stated before, clean your works with bleach like a good junkie does...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Tiffany Voisine
« Reply #23 on: December 18, 2005, 06:50:00 PM »
Actually fuckiard she didn't hide under the dock she was in the middle of the lake under a raft. Just keep making your dumb ass sound stupider.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Tiffany Voisine
« Reply #24 on: December 18, 2005, 06:57:00 PM »
On 2005-12-18 15:50:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Actually fuckiard she didn't hide under the dock she was in the middle of the lake under a raft. Just keep making your dumb ass sound stupider."
WHATEVER GEEK, SAME SHIT, YOU ARE A FUCKIN LOSER...YOU KNEW WHAT I MEANT, SUCK A DICK BUDDY

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Tiffany Voisine
« Reply #25 on: December 18, 2005, 07:02:00 PM »
On 2005-12-18 15:50:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Actually fuckiard she didn't hide under the dock she was in the middle of the lake under a raft. Just keep making your dumb ass sound stupider."
Who are you man? Are you embarressed of who you are? Must be..I was in the house with you bro, just say who the fuck you are if your so tough, little bitch- By the way, Dale Martin over this way

Offline RaeRae

• View Profile
Tiffany Voisine
« Reply #26 on: January 01, 2006, 08:27:00 PM »
Okay, it was like this..  
Jenn Ferro was on Tiffany's big sister, and Amy Henry was on the girls side lake zone.  When hse line up was called they did the head count, and hello Tiffany wasn't there.  Mary Pack jumped into the water and swam to the dock to get a view of the lake from it.  Tiffany who was hidden under the raft must of gotten scared, because she proceeded to swim from under the raft and towards the other side of the lake.  Jeff H and Marc N got into a canoe, and paddled after her.

Myself and Jenn Ferro and an elan 7 staff member took a car to the other side of the lake and begged these old people to let us use their boat to go get Tiffany.  By the time we got out to the site Tiffany had already been caught.  

She spent like a month in the corner was on a bright LE forever (they actually had to go out and buy clothes just for her)  She honestly felt horrible for what she did to Jeff, and after her splitting incident she really didn't have any other incidents.  And yes, Jenn Ferro got shotdown, along with Amy Henry.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Tiffany Voisine
« Reply #27 on: January 01, 2006, 09:25:00 PM »
That is exactly what happened! Nice memory you have rachael b !~!!

Offline missunderstood13

• View Profile
Re: Tiffany Voisine
« Reply #28 on: March 10, 2011, 03:42:51 PM »
i would like to here from the trash talkers personally. i see that those of you talking trash decided to remain anonymous. grow a set! your allegations are hillarious! so, i figure that with such intlligence and the ability to put words together so gracefully, you must be high class members of society whom never do wrong. when you say such things about people it says a lot about your character and how pathetic your life must be. i have nothing bad to say about anyone from elan, nor would i stoop to such an immensely low level. i feel sorry for you and i hope you find whatever it is you might be looking for. word of advice; you won't find a thing except for lack of respect from people who have good hearts and maybe a partner in crime. i want to thank you for showing me what great family and  friends i have and making me feel better about myself. the world is filled with  negativity, however, i have managed to stay above that. unfortunately, you have not. you have only made me stronger and happier. i'm sure your goal was to hurt me because after all, misery loves company. sorry, but you won't get a rise out of me... maybe a laugh though!  :roflmao:

Offline missunderstood13

• View Profile
Re: Tiffany Voisine
« Reply #29 on: March 10, 2011, 03:50:28 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
Damn, that bitch is fucking nasty. And she is a psycho.Dude above me "attitude"? No that is deffinately not the word for this girl. I was in the house with her, If you knew what a psycho skank she was you would NEVER think she was hot. I was a coordinator of SC when she was a new res and I had to read her guilt letter. She was about 15 years old and had already had fucked about 60+ guys. She couldn't even remember most of their names. One of those chicks that makes you glad you were in the mens groups. If I had to listen to the shit that girl did in her life I'd have nightmares forever. She also beat one of my friends heads in with a rock while she was trying to split, sent him to the hospital. He was one of the nicest cats in Elan, didn't even belong there, and she was tring to kill him cuz he was doing his job by trying to prevent her from splitting. This girl has serious issues. I would have hoped she got her shit together by now. She has to be about 24 now and she is obviously still whoring around. I really hope she is/gets sterilized.

thank you for your intellectually stimulating conversation. you seem to really know what you are talking about. thank you for making the world a better place by caring about people. the fact that you remain anonymous is hillarious. when you get your information correct then maybe you'll cease to remain anonymous. hve a nice life trying to ruin other peoples. just or the record i laughed, not cried! :roflmao: