Author Topic: GOOD NEWS NJ SURVIVORS  (Read 1719 times)

Offline sammiegirl

• View Profile
GOOD NEWS NJ SURVIVORS
« on: December 12, 2005, 10:58:00 AM »
The congress is passing a bill that will allow you to sue MILLER for his crimes against you. It enables victims to sue NON PROFITS and CLERGY. when they were sexualy abused which includes any touching any forced confessions any time they called you devient for being molested and or raped by a family member/family friend it icludes any innapropiate touching by MILLER et al. Good luck NJ people
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
ND THE TRUTH WILL SET US FREE

Offline ex-prisoner

• View Profile
GOOD NEWS NJ SURVIVORS
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2005, 04:03:00 PM »
The State of New Jersey should prosecute Miller Newton for untold number of counts of horrendous child abuse. I think the only reason New Jersey did not do this is because then NJ could itself be liable for allowing him to operate. The Law is supposed to protect people. When it refuses it's proper role, The Law becomes a party to the crime.

I'm not saying I have any exact knowledge of how to get NJ to do this, if it could be done, etc. But the fact is, this is the thing, we KNOW the Straight spin-offs are abusing children, and we are PREVENTED by the law enforcement and justice systems from going in there, freeing the children, and ending the child abuse.

How many more examples are there of the law enforcement and justice systems being in fact a danger and detriment to children? Something is not right.

Offline sammiegirl

• View Profile
GOOD NEWS NJ SURVIVORS
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2005, 07:49:00 PM »
On 2005-12-12 13:03:00, ex-prisoner wrote:

"The State of New Jersey should prosecute Miller Newton for untold number of counts of horrendous child abuse. I think the only reason New Jersey did not do this is because then NJ could itself be liable for allowing him to operate. The Law is supposed to protect people. When it refuses it's proper role, The Law becomes a party to the crime.

I'm not saying I have any exact knowledge of how to get NJ to do this, if it could be done, etc. But the fact is, this is the thing, we KNOW the Straight spin-offs are abusing children, and we are PREVENTED by the law enforcement and justice systems from going in there, freeing the children, and ending the child abuse.

How many more examples are there of the law enforcement and justice systems being in fact a danger and detriment to children? Something is not right. "

Basicly what I meant was that the STATUTE of LIMITATIONS will NOT BE A FACTOR. NJ SENATE has meylayed[sp] it into a new bill that does not consider the OLD STATUTE. Good luck
Sammie

Offline ex-prisoner

• View Profile
GOOD NEWS NJ SURVIVORS
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2005, 09:36:00 PM »
I still think that Newton should be prosecuted as a criminal child abuser by New Jersey. He should be locked up behind bars. Ruth Newton too.

Also, anyone who was in Kids of BC or NJ should get together on a class action and bleed him dry. House, home, car, everything. Ruth Newton, too.

Then the Butcher should finish him off.

But see what you have here is a case in which parents signed their kids over to be child abused. New Jersey allowed him to operate. New Jersey has not done a damn thing about a child abuser who kept children locked up for years and years. Of course, NJ won't say IF they are doing anything at all. I think people should find out how to get NJ to prosecute him on criminal charges.

Those with a law background correct me if I got this wrong, but isn't it a lot easier to get someone in a civil suit if they have already been found guilty in a criminal court?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
GOOD NEWS NJ SURVIVORS
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2005, 04:22:00 AM »
Just a minute.  Miller is bankrupt.  I know you'd never know it to look at his house but legally he is bankrupt.  What would be the point of suing?  To make him even more bankrupt?  What good would that do?  And who would pay the lawyers?  You.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
GOOD NEWS NJ SURVIVORS
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2005, 04:24:00 AM »
On the other hand, if you could manage to pin something on the Teflon ambassador then that would be different.

Offline sammiegirl

• View Profile
GOOD NEWS NJ SURVIVORS
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2005, 09:31:00 AM »
On 2005-12-13 01:22:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Just a minute.  Miller is bankrupt.  I know you'd never know it to look at his house but legally he is bankrupt.  What would be the point of suing?  To make him even more bankrupt?  What good would that do?  And who would pay the lawyers?  You."

The bill allows you  to go after aALL STAFF AND DCF THEY KNEW AND THEY LET IT CONTINUE. You have a right in NJ. Call the GOVERNORS office they are developing a task force to start this it just takes a little work on your half. call them demand your rights. And PS MILLER STILL WORKS FOR MEL HE HAS MONEY STASHED

Offline ex-prisoner

• View Profile
GOOD NEWS NJ SURVIVORS
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2005, 11:12:00 AM »
On 2005-12-13 06:31:00, sammiegirl wrote:

"MILLER STILL WORKS FOR MEL HE HAS MONEY STASHED"

Please cite source.

Offline ex-prisoner

• View Profile
GOOD NEWS NJ SURVIVORS
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2005, 11:35:00 AM »
http://http://writ.news.findlaw.com/aronson/20020321.html

"In New Jersey, for example, there is no statute of limitations in child abuse cases; in contrast, in most states, these cases must be brought within five to ten years."

I'm confused, they must be talking about criminal cases, because Philip Elberg had to deal with that s.o.l. thing in a case against Kids of BC/NJ[ This Message was edited by: ex-prisoner on 2005-12-13 08:36 ]

Offline ex-prisoner

• View Profile
GOOD NEWS NJ SURVIVORS
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2005, 11:55:00 AM »
Oh, my question is answered a little further down in that same article. There's even more but I didn't want to quote the whole thing.

"As of 1997, 28 states had adopted an extension of the time limitation based on the "discovery" of child sexual abuse or its effects:
- Alaska;
- Arkansas;
- California;
- Florida;
- Illinois;
- Iowa;
- Kansas;
- Maine;
- Massachusetts;
- Minnesota;
- Missouri;
- Montana;
- Nevada;
- New Hampshire;
- New Jersey;
- New Mexico;
- North Carolina (time limit begins to run once bodily harm becomes apparent or ought reasonably to have become apparent);
- Oklahoma;
- Oregon;
- Rhode Island;
- South Carolina;
- South Dakota;
- Utah;
- Vermont;
- Virginia;
- Washington;
- Wisconsin (for incest cases); and
- Wyoming.
"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
GOOD NEWS NJ SURVIVORS
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2005, 03:40:00 PM »
http://http://www.nj.com/statehouse/times/index.ssf?/base/news-0/113403296882990.xml&coll=5

The back story to the New Jersey bill. It is complicated, I am looking for some other articles. But it seems to say that victims of abuse by clergy and non-profits still have to deal with s.o.l.'s.

But that must refer to civil suits, since there aren't s.o.l.'s on criminal child abuse charges.

Hey check this out, the Catholic Church was trying to keep that bill from passing! They are STILL protecting their own interests instead of dealing right with child abuse.

"The bill languished in the Assembly over the past year amidst opposition from the state's Catholic bishops. The New Jersey Catholic Conference (NJCC), the lobbying arm of the bishops, initially tried to kill the bill and later urged lawmakers to instead set time limits on how far back the legislation would apply retroactively. Church officials have argued the change in the law would allow victims from decades-old cases to sue the church."

I wonder if New Jersey is ever going to prosecute Miller Newton? If they don't, I think people should sue New Jersey for failing to prosecute child abuse. I really do.