Author Topic: Day one  (Read 4083 times)

Offline starry-eyed pirate

• View Profile
Day one
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2005, 11:57:00 PM »
I tol' him ta "go ahead".  He just gave me a mean look. I was exhausted.  We were both exhausted.  Neither of us had the strength to fight at all.

He put me in a headlock and started draggin' me back toward his house.  The host-dad then came out and met us half-way and between the 2 of them I was dragged back to the car where the 2 other brainwashed, pussy newcomers and some idiot host brother were waiting for me.

I was thrown into the car... I couldn't believe what was happening, couldn't believe it at all...[ This Message was edited by: starry-eyed pirate on 2005-12-12 12:07 ]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.

• View Profile
Day one
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2005, 12:01:00 AM »
I gotta see if I got another beer, before I go on...

Fuck...alllout.
If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.

• View Profile
Day one
« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2005, 12:20:00 AM »
I was re-captured and thrown into a locked car, which immediately sped away toward str8 Inc. Springfield, The notorious mind-rape institution for radical yout'  

During the ride I was silent... thinking... pondering... questioning ever'thing I'd been taught. I wondered what my parents were thinkin'...I knew I was in a fight...

But there was no escape...

Upon arrival back at str8, I was thrown into an intake room, where I was repeatedly confronted for hours and hours by executive and senior staff.  They took turns, one after another yellin' at me, insulting me degrading me, so that it was like one long harsh in my face confrontation.  One ugly bitch got in my face so hard I will never forget.

Fuck you, Ingrid.  You can suck my cock.

I was in that intake room all day, bein' confronted and held down by numerous staff and higher phase muther-fuckers before I was finally re-introduced to group with full cop-out honors.  And then confronted again by group.  

Day one: "Who remembers Starry-eyed pirate ??"

FUCK YOU.(You know if I mean You or not)

...[ This Message was edited by: starry-eyed cop-out on 2005-12-11 22:03 ][ This Message was edited by: starry-eyed pirate on 2005-12-12 12:14 ][ This Message was edited by: starry-eyed pirate on 2005-12-12 13:44 ]

Offline Nonconformistlaw

• View Profile
    • http://survivingstraightinc.com
Day one
« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2005, 12:29:00 AM »
That had to be so horrible.
quot;In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.\" George Orwell

• View Profile
Day one
« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2005, 12:39:00 AM »
It was suggested to me by another survivor; A Clockwork Orange Chris that I tell this story.  Thanx Chris, you are my friend alright.

Ben Harper, "Oppression"-

Oppression,
You prey on us when we sleep.
Oppression,
You chase after the tired, the poor, the weak.
Oppression,
You know you mean only harm.
Oppression,
You reach out with your long arm.

But Oppression,
I won't let you near me
Oppression,
You seek population control.
Oppression,
To divide and to conquer is your goal.
Oppression,
I swear that hatred is your home.
You just won't leave bad enough alone

But oppression,
I won't let you near me
Oppression,
You shall learn to fear me

Oppression,
I don't see how you sleep.
Oppression,
For your bleedin conscience I weep.
Oppression,
You may have the dollar on your side,
But oppression,
From the gospel truth you cannot hide
And
Oppression,
I won't let you near me.
Oppression,
You shall learn to fear me.
Oppression,
I won't let you near me.
Oppression,
You shall fear me.

Live On Survivors, Your brother Starry-eyed pirate.

::dove::  ::dove::  :skull:
[ This Message was edited by: starry-eyed pirate on 2005-12-12 12:15 ]

• View Profile
Day one
« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2005, 12:43:00 AM »
Nonconformistlaw...thanx for listening.  You are the first one I ever told.

Offline Nonconformistlaw

• View Profile
    • http://survivingstraightinc.com
Day one
« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2005, 12:28:00 PM »
Have you posted this on the cop out forum yet? Just wondering.

I confess I listened up until I thought you were finished. I got so tired I had to crash. I caught the oppression post and your last post this morning.
quot;In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.\" George Orwell

• View Profile
Day one
« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2005, 12:56:00 PM »
I know NCL...you're cool.   :wink:

• View Profile
Day one
« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2005, 03:38:00 PM »
Hey, I wrote this all up late last night in a kind of a drunken stupor.  This mornin' I re-read it and tried to clean up some of the words which weren't readin' quite right, you know tried to smooth out the flow and add a few details.  Unfortunately and for reasons that remain a mystery to me I was unable to edit 2 of the posts, one of which I felt was particularly sloppy.(the one about puttin' my shoes on in the garage).  After I did the editing work I clicked onto "say it" but the screen came up sayin I had entered the wrong password, which is B.S.  Ugghhh!!  How frustrating and demoralizin' is that !!  

I will continue to try to get into these posts to clean them up if I can.  Maybe tommorrow things will work again.

In the meantime sorry about the rough spots.

-starry-eyed pirate  :skull:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Day one
« Reply #24 on: December 12, 2005, 03:54:00 PM »
I'll read the unedited versions first (still have it open)..I could use a good laugh. :wave:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Day one
« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2005, 05:15:00 PM »
On 2005-12-11 21:20:00, starry-eyed pirate wrote:

I was re-captured and thrown into a locked car, which immediately sped away toward str8 Inc. Springfield.

During the ride I was silent... thinking... pondering... questioning ever'thing I'd been taught. I knew I was in a fight...

But there was no escape...

Upon arrival back at str8, I was thrown into an intake room, where I was repeatedly confronted by executive and senior staff. One ass of a bitch got in my face so hard I will never forget.

Fuck you, Ingrid. You can suck my dick.

I was in that intake room all day, bein' confronted and held down by numerous staff and higher phase muther-fuckers before I was finally re-introduced to group with full cop-out honors.

Day one: "Who remembers Todd ??"

FUCK YOU.(You know if I mean You or not)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Day one
« Reply #26 on: December 13, 2005, 07:36:00 PM »
HhAA! :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

• View Profile
Day one
« Reply #27 on: December 13, 2005, 07:38:00 PM »
Oh sorry, that was jus' me.  Fuckin' up again...

Offline ex-prisoner

• View Profile
Day one
« Reply #28 on: December 13, 2005, 08:10:00 PM »
gosh pirate, you seem so glum. you do lots of stuff right! you play great with your kid, you make cool tables and rock walls and stuff, you make artwork, and you hold fierce to your ideals. sorry i tease you, you're the best.

• View Profile
Day one
« Reply #29 on: December 13, 2005, 08:12:00 PM »
Ex-prisoner...I don't give a shit what anyone says about you...You are in my heart.