Author Topic: y'all need to have a big cup of......  (Read 1306 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
y'all need to have a big cup of......
« on: December 11, 2005, 09:52:00 PM »
Shut the fuck up!

People are just mad out of jealousy that they didn't have the idea of "Fornits" for themselves first. Here's to the complainers: If you do not like it here or the way that "Ginger" runs the website that SHE owns then just go elsewhere. I mean, really there is noone holding you trolls here, noone has kidnapped you into an internet web flora forum. Sounds like a bunch of whiny babies to me who cannot grow up.
BTW this is a friend of all people who have been "programmed" before and in the future.
people on here should start acting their ages and not their shoe sizes!
Truth is most of us who are drawn here have been "programmed" to a greater or lesser degree at one time or another right? So our choices about whether we come here to heal or to argue are our own decisions. So, maybe we should stop the squabbling and sit back and try to enjoy what "Ginger" has created here for us and for "herself". Yes, she can be self serving but so can we all ...that is human nature...humans are born to be selfish so that we can get our needs met. Problem with some of us is that we feel cheated by the "programs" that we were in b/c our needs were either not met or neglected or abused and capitalized on. This happens unfortunately when unprofessional people use experiments on human subjects. Now, moving forward, we are in the present and a lot of us are still trying to figure out how we were wronged and where we went wrong to "fix" ourselves and grow a lil bit each day.
A lot of us have many many mixed emotions and this is ok....it is what we do with them that counts....it is how we learn from this and our emotions that counts and helps us to grow and change to be healthier people.
I had mixed emotions writing this post....but I do not believe that "Ginger" should be chastized for stating her opinion especially considering she owns this website.....she is just as entitled to say what she wants here as we are all entitled to say what we want to here....It is called freedom of speech. If you happen to not like the messenger than ignore her and concentrate more on the message. You never know what you may find......
-A concerned fornits poster
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2005, 10:25:00 PM »
of course if we have freedom of speech...then i suppose we can say anything we wish, which would include the above mentioned no no's....

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2005, 11:39:00 PM »
In this forum it is fine to criticise anyone you want, Ginger included, me included, former staff included, anyone is fair game. This is necessary for the intended goal of this website.

Whether it is socially retarded or not to attack others soley on their viewpoint is another subject.

the only thing I will take exception to are extreme personal attacks which will be deleted at my discretion.

Have fun!

Offline cleveland

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2005, 09:50:00 AM »
If you take this initial post and substitute the word "The Seed" for "Ginger" you would have a perfect John Underwood post!

OK, I am sort of kidding. I think what makes this site great is that we all challenge each other - I have seen a lot of respectful (and some less so) back and forth on this site. I respect Ginger and Greg because they can take it, and dish it out, and there is give and take.

And the same is true of most who post here, except for a few who just don't want their views challenged, ever.

That's what is cool for me about this.
ally Gator

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2005, 10:03:00 AM »
On 2005-12-12 06:50:00, cleveland wrote:

"If you take this initial post and substitute the word "The Seed" for "Ginger" you would have a perfect John Underwood post!

hehe..pretty funny Walter.