Author Topic: Missing Resident from Spring Lake Ranch in VT  (Read 2115 times)

Offline Three Springs Survivor

• View Profile
Missing Resident from Spring Lake Ranch in VT
« on: December 11, 2005, 06:37:00 PM »
[ This Message was edited by: Three Springs Survivor on 2005-12-20 14:03 ]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Three Springs Survivor

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2005, 04:12:00 PM »
Sorry, I realize this is probably not the right place to post this, but Mike was a good friend who was neglected by this program in VT and is missing now.

I just wanted to get the information out.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2005, 05:11:00 PM »
How old is he?
What kind of program is this? And how was he neglected?
Not questioning, just curious.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2005, 01:28:00 AM »
Yeah, I have to say, I always get a little suspicios of this sort of claim. Ever see those missing child flyers where the person they were last seen with is obviously a close relative, probably a parent? Ever run into a parent who, if you pay attention to the details, it becomes clear their custody is in dispute? I have. Twice, that I can think of. Wasn't much inclined to interfere either time. Evidently, neither were any of the other neighbors.

So then we get an alert on the troubled parent forum some time ago. Desperate people looking for a 16 or 17yo boy who desperately needs treatment cause he's desperately mentally ill. Turns out the kid split from Casa or Dundee during a riot, found a way back to So. Cal, hooked up w/ his family and dissapeared. The 'parents' had 'adopted' him from state custody after the state had taken him during (as part of?) a drug/gang prosecution. All of the 'friends' were online/seminar buddies of the 'parents'.

So, you say this guy is mentally ill and needs your help. He's able to survive wherever he's staying, whatever he's doing since last May, including making his own purchases at the local store. And yet he's unable to make a collect call home? Or to you or any of his other friends? Has it occured to you that maybe he just doesn't want to?

Honestly, if I spotted the guy, I'd buy him lunch and a cup of coffee just to hear his tale. Tell you? Fuck no! I might tell him how you're looking for him and leave it up to him.

Were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter.
http://lfb.com/?stocknumber=FF7485&code=10247' target='_new'> Thomas Jefferson, 1787

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes