Author Topic: Mike Sherman Seed advocate and public relations dick  (Read 13553 times)

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Mike Sherman Seed advocate and public relations dick
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2006, 11:39:00 AM »
Will the REAL Mike Sherman please stand up?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Carmel

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2006, 10:57:00 AM »
I remeber Mike in Dallas, we were in around the same time.  Are you and Bridget still together?
...hands went up and people hit the floor, he wasted two kids that ran for the door....."
-Beastie Boys, Paul Revere

Offline LittleCat

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2006, 01:35:00 PM »
Hey Mike :smile:  I remember you!  Hope you are doing well...

-Leslie Marie (Porter)

On 2006-01-06 21:45:00, stillafflicted wrote:

"My name is mike sherman.  I was in Dallas from nov89 to dec90 then on staff for bout 6 months.  So who knows? :???: "

Offline mikesherman

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2006, 03:37:00 PM »
Yes I am doing good thanks leslie.  I would hope
 you remembered me, I think our phases pretty
 much coincided.  It has been really eye opening
to see all of this stuff.  I just found the
 website a couple of days ago.  Oddly enuf it was
a search on google for Jennifer L. that got me
 here.  Also the coolest thing was seeing todd b.
 posting cause someone told me he was dead about
 5 years ago. would love to hear from you sometime.

Carmel, No sadly enough we didnt make it.  I
tried to email you last night but I might have
 gotten ur email from an old posting.  I do want
 to talk to you to see if you can still get in touch with Mel & jeff.  Here is my email, would
 love to hear from u also.  I can tell you about
 alot of the houston kids.  I stayed in touch
 with alot of them until about 6 years ago then
 we all kinda split in different directions. Glad
 to see you are happily married and doing good.  

:wave: Heres my email [email protected]

I am going out to my moms tonight, she has all of my pictures from straight, old MIs and support notes I was able to keep. Mostly from 5th phase.  Ill bet I have some from Leslie.

Offline LittleCat

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2006, 03:58:00 PM »
Mike!  It's amazing to think that there are pictures of Dallas-Straight floating around from when we were there.  My mom has all my M.I.'s and some other documents, but no photographs.  Glad to hear you are doing well.  

Funny thing... Before I got in touch with Todd I had also heard that he was dead!  Weird!

Offline kpickle39

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2006, 09:56:00 AM »
On 2006-01-07 08:04:00, Anonymous wrote:

"I was in Straight. St.Pete from "77 to "79. I was then in Str.inc. in Sarasota for 4 months in "80. I remember Mike Sherman. He was a Dick then. Thank God I live far away from Fla.  "

With an attitude like that, I'm glad you don't live in Florida either.  We have too many dumb people in this state anyway....like JEB and his cronies.  LOL - hey, send me an email, let me know what I did to make me a dick in the 70's.  I'll probably remember you too and think you are a dick too.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2006, 12:09:00 PM »
Don't take  it personally. I think that EVERYONE was a dick in that program.I was 13 years old when I was thrown in that place that I didn't understand. Physically abused,emotionally tormented and subjected to "comedown raps" just so Dave Crock and Helen Peterman could get their Kuddos' from the community. Rayhall Bldg,Milton Roy Bldg all were Torture palaces. Too bad that there are still angry individuals out there because what Mel and Dr. Ross were trying to accomplish. I still have "StraightMares" at 43 years old.

Offline kpickle39

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2006, 01:33:00 PM »
so do you really remember who I am?   Who are you?  And, yes, I can relate to every one being a dick.  Although, I can't say everyone was a dick, just lots a people.  I don't take it personally tho.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2006, 08:22:00 PM »
OH God!! The little pissant knows where we live?!? Dear god NO! He might come over and pince us with his little gray/red haired pincers.

Mikey, you're not a bulley man. Everyone knows you're a pipsqueak dude. Just die dude.

DIE.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2006, 10:38:00 PM »
Who cares about this site anyways? Mike. My name is Barry Nelson

My brother is "messed up" from the Seed and I was in the Morgan bldg too. 11 years old and didn't have a clue what would happen next. The best part about it is that,I'm still alive and kicking. lolol

Offline Napolean Bonafart

• View Profile
    • http://electriclarryland.spaces.live.com/lists/
« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2006, 11:44:00 PM »
Hey asshole brother. I'm not screwed up YOU are the fuck-up. What's this new game your playing using my name for YOUR excuses. You worthless piece of swine.I don't even remember the Seed. YOU are the one that can't face up to it or talk about it because your a "pussy" you say"I can't make it". I don't know how many times I've heard that coming out of your filthy wart filled prick mouth. I'm not screwed up at all. I believe you are just using my name to be a big shit which you are not and"Barrywantstoknow" at [email protected] has nothing to do but fuck with everybody. You see twit.You got the internet so you could fuck up the family because of what they did to you at straight. That's what you told me. And you kept fucking sending me hate mail endlessly and come down here and act like the most pious asshole there ever was. WellLard BarryMore. I'm not your brother. I'm not even related to you and you wouldn't care anyway. Your out to make a name for yourself. The Seed did noy fuck me up. You're just too fucked up on drugs and alcohol you don't even have a brain much less any guts to talk about yourself. How's your Gif collection of naked women butchered and hanging on crosses? How your warty dick and whose hiney have you been planting it in? How's your ugly girlfriend(your beard). And how's your shitty job up in Billings. Montana? You see the issue is Barry's dogma. He's a member of Jerry Fallwell's Liberty Baptist church. Hehehe You a big fucking joke............and I'm not even your friend. So piss of and get over it butt-boy. Ii'm not even related to you. YOU disgust me. Just the thought of your name makes my blood boil. I've seen you cross over on the other side too punk. I know you Luciferian games. You know this baghead isn't even worth talking to. Just ignore him. He's a basket case. He's the stupidist fuck I've known my whole life.

No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the sources of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0679737898/circlofmiamithem' target='_new'>P. J. O'Rourke

quot;Thank you peanut gallery\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2006, 01:57:00 AM »
your filthy wart filled prick mouth.

:nworthy:  :nworthy:  :nworthy:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 15, 2006, 03:55:00 AM »
That's exactly what Barry is!!

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #28 on: January 15, 2006, 03:15:00 PM »
Holy shit, Barry! So you do actually exist, then?

See, some time ago, Larry came along spamming me w/ long diatribes and demands to know where you are, what the fuck happened to you in Straight and why you wouldn't talk to him. I tried a few times to explain that I don't remember you, not by name anyway, he could get a pretty good idea what went down in Straight by reading around and, maybe, asking (civilly) questions about it of people who were there.

It all seemed to slide off. And I finally concluded that maybe you don't talk to the guy cause he's such an asshole.

This is remarkably similar sort of interchange as I sometimes have around here w/ my own proud Seed graduate brother.

I'm wrackin my mind now, though. I can sort of vaguely attach a face to your name. But maybe I'm just trying too hard. Who knows? I guess you weren't at the bldg much when I was there. That would have been before my first split in April of 81.

Anyway, I was Virginia McNulty then. You would remember me, if at all, before the bad haircut and 30lbs of gummy fat and zits and all. I just love running into people like that? :wink:

It is wrong to leave a stumbling stone in the road after it has tripped you.
http://fornits.com/wwf/bb_profile.php?mode=view&user=1005' target='_new'>Hands Out Light

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline straightling

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 15, 2006, 06:11:00 PM »
He went into land planning a long time after Newton's Mad Beach property,  this my first time here, just threw the keywords and found it,  Sherman is a good guy who was no straight advodcate.

Have a seat, somebody else...