Author Topic: Spring Creek Lodge  (Read 270085 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Spring Creek Lodge
« Reply #45 on: December 14, 2005, 11:21:00 AM »
FYI Parnets are finding out AFTER the fact sexual predators and such are part of the program.

NOT an excuse, just true.Most parents wouldnt pay to hurt their kids.You could never get me to believe that.  The program seminar staff, marketers etc all lied over and over.

Common sense should have prevailed!It doesnt always.

Please dont JUMP down my throat. Expeierce has taught me well enough what a huge error was made.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Spring Creek Lodge
« Reply #46 on: December 14, 2005, 12:02:00 PM »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Spring Creek Lodge
« Reply #47 on: December 14, 2005, 03:00:00 PM »
On 2005-12-14 06:03:00, Anonymous wrote:

"I agree and his parents wanted to work with him as a team. How could they do that when they have these other people interfering in his life and making his decisions for him? Unfortunately we are not just talking about kids but the girlfriends mother. Unfortunately, he had to be sent away to get him away from these people. what makes this mother so knowledgeable when her own daughter is doing drugs, lying and worshipping demons. I think she needs to clean her own house."

Why, once again is there so much negative words used?  And who are you to know so much about both of these families to where you can say such terrible things?  From what I have read throughout these posts nobody has said anything mean and directed at specific people, aside from the school itself, until you got on here.  There is no need for such immaturity.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Spring Creek Lodge
« Reply #48 on: December 14, 2005, 03:38:00 PM »
uh - oh ... another baghead moderator has emerged! lol!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Spring Creek Lodge
« Reply #49 on: December 14, 2005, 06:07:00 PM »
On 2005-12-14 12:38:00, Anonymous wrote:

"uh - oh ... another baghead moderator has emerged! lol!"
::bangin::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Spring Creek Lodge
« Reply #50 on: December 14, 2005, 06:19:00 PM »
I think negative words are being used because this is a  very negative and emotional situation for all involved.  I am also a family friend who has known and loved Alex since he was a baby.  Do you not think that the decision to send him away wasn't the hardest thing these parents had to do?  Do you not think everything in their power was tried beforehand?  Removing him from the powerful influences of certain people was the only choice left.   :em:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Spring Creek Lodge
« Reply #51 on: December 14, 2005, 06:20:00 PM »
... and managed to find one of the most infamous programs known for abusive tactics in the country. Good job!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Spring Creek Lodge
« Reply #52 on: December 14, 2005, 06:25:00 PM »
please tell....where did you get your information from?  Something negative can be said for any program that deals with behavior problems.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Spring Creek Lodge
« Reply #53 on: December 14, 2005, 07:49:00 PM »
On 2005-12-14 15:25:00, Anonymous wrote:

"please tell....where did you get your information from?  Something negative can be said for any program that deals with behavior problems.  "

Just do your homework.  There is information everywhere if you just take some time to read up on it.  Listen to the individuals who have lived it.  The bad experiences much outweigh the good.  There is plenty of credible resources if you just investigate.

Offline AtomicAnt

• View Profile
Spring Creek Lodge
« Reply #54 on: December 14, 2005, 11:59:00 PM »
On 2005-12-13 18:55:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Lets just say this to end it. Worry about your own kids.  Are these your kids? No. Then dont worry about it. It's as simple as that.

And I believe in my right mind the parents did all they can.

It's not that simple and we will choose who we worry about, not you, not this man's parents. We will show concern and have every right to do so. It is every American's responsibility to safeguard the liberty and legal rights of all Americans.

These dedicated (to the Cult) parents did not place him at SCL to keep him from negative influences, unless you consider the United States Judiciary a negative influence. They are hiding him, period.

Will he attend his hearing tomorrow? If not, the parents should be arrested and charged for preventing him from appearing.

Offline AtomicAnt

• View Profile
Spring Creek Lodge
« Reply #55 on: December 15, 2005, 12:01:00 AM »
On 2005-12-14 15:19:00, Anonymous wrote:

"I think negative words are being used because this is a  very negative and emotional situation for all involved.  I am also a family friend who has known and loved Alex since he was a baby.  Do you not think that the decision to send him away wasn't the hardest thing these parents had to do?  Do you not think everything in their power was tried beforehand?  Removing him from the powerful influences of certain people was the only choice left.   :em: "

Bullshit! They sent him away to hide him from the law. He has a  hearing to attend. Is he going to be there?

Offline AtomicAnt

• View Profile
Spring Creek Lodge
« Reply #56 on: December 15, 2005, 12:18:00 AM »
On 2005-12-13 06:05:00, Anonymous wrote:

"You say people make bad choices in their lives as long as it is not a pattern. I know of the boy you are talking about. From what I have been told he has a pattern of making bad choices.

Are you forgettting about the girl who fell off the trunk  of a car he was driving and ended up in a coma. Maybe you were not aware of the fact that his parents paid a lot of money to an attorney to get those felony charges dropped because of a "technicality". Or maybe you are

forgetting that he rolled and totaled his father's truck a month before that. From what I have been told he has been skipping school, has lousy grades and hangs out with a group of gothic losers"

If this post is true, it shows his parents are completely lacking in integrity. They pay to cover up one crime and then blame the kid when he learns he can get away with this behavior. They created their own monster. Nice job. They deserve to lose every penny the lawyers and WWASPS sucks out of their hypocritical hides.

Kudos to letting him use the truck.

Offline AtomicAnt

• View Profile
Spring Creek Lodge
« Reply #57 on: December 15, 2005, 12:31:00 AM »
On 2005-12-14 06:03:00, Anonymous wrote:

"I agree and his parents wanted to work with him as a team. How could they do that when they have these other people interfering in his life and making his decisions for him? Unfortunately we are not just talking about kids but the girlfriends mother. Unfortunately, he had to be sent away to get him away from these people. what makes this mother so knowledgeable when her own daughter is doing drugs, lying and worshipping demons. I think she needs to clean her own house."

Ah, the real motive emerges! Lock a young man up because you don't like his girlfriend. Stupid move. Such treatment will only make them more determined to be together.

His parents need to learn their place and let him make his own decisions. They are his decisions now, not theirs. Yes, yes, I know he is not quite 18, but his parents are forgetting that he is almost 18. He no longer belongs to them. They are fools to think they can force him back into being an obedient child again. It is too late for that.

Gothic losers that start cults and girlfriends that worhip demons? Are you posting in the right century?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Spring Creek Lodge
« Reply #58 on: December 15, 2005, 09:26:00 AM »
I agree.  Let the man/boy, suffer his own consequences at this age.  Save the money!  Tell him to get a job, support himself, and move out if he can't abide by the rules of the house.  He is old enough.   He can learn to ride the bus.  He doesn't need a car. Give him some clothes and maybe first month's rent on an apartment.  Maybe even give him the same amount that one month at SCL would cost.  That would probably support him for a couple of months unless he blows it on drugs.  Then if he does... oh well.  You tried!  If he goes to jail...at least there will be a roof over his head, he will get meals, and forced to study for a high school equivelancy.  These parents seem to need boundaries and need to stick with them.  Tough love at this age will work, at least for the remaining family.  The young man will have to make his own choices on how he chooses to behave and what kind of life he wants.  Just make sure you contact an attorney and make sure it is legal in your state to let your 17 year old out on his own.  Document EVERYTHING!  Pray hard and good luck.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Spring Creek Lodge
« Reply #59 on: December 15, 2005, 09:37:00 AM »
On 2005-12-15 06:26:00, Anonymous wrote:

"I agree.  Let the man/boy, suffer his own consequences at this age.  Save the money!  Tell him to get a job, support himself, and move out if he can't abide by the rules of the house.  He is old enough.   He can learn to ride the bus.  He doesn't need a car. Give him some clothes and maybe first month's rent on an apartment.  Maybe even give him the same amount that one month at SCL would cost.  That would probably support him for a couple of months unless he blows it on drugs.  Then if he does... oh well.  You tried!  If he goes to jail...at least there will be a roof over his head, he will get meals, and forced to study for a high school equivelancy.  These parents seem to need boundaries and need to stick with them.  Tough love at this age will work, at least for the remaining family.  The young man will have to make his own choices on how he chooses to behave and what kind of life he wants.  Just make sure you contact an attorney and make sure it is legal in your state to let your 17 year old out on his own.  Document EVERYTHING!  Pray hard and good luck."

How I wish my parents were as wise as you. Funny thing is, I ended up on my own when I left at 18 when I took my exit plan. My dad could have saved a lot of money...  :eek: