Author Topic: Losers!  (Read 20499 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Losers!
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2005, 11:39:00 AM »
Why cant people get past their own experiences, pull up a chair and listen to others, it might help.

Because most people don't start off their posts this way...

"Why don't you guys just get a life and fight for a real cause! You can sit on here and cry your eyes out each and everyday about how poorly you were treated in the program, and how the abused you, but it will do no good!

This sounds like a question to me, or even like a challenge, and deserves an answer- even if the post was obviously made to incite an argument- probably by a struggling troll. I've heard enough program bullshit over my lifetime, I can do without anymore. Thanks.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Losers!
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2005, 11:41:00 AM »
On 2005-12-02 08:15:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Its amazing reading these posts.  Someone writes in and says they were abused by a program and everyone rallies to support them, no questions asked.  But a similar post comes thru with a person who was successful and where the program helped them, everyone is suspicious, name calling, must be a conspiracy, must be a counselor or a program person, I want names and addresses, tell me where you live, what program you attended etc.  Why cant people get past their own experiences, pull up a chair and listen to others, it might help."

Ah yes, and don't forget the oh-so classy title of this thread: 'LOSERS!' Yes, what a great way for the original author to keep this discussion civil. Now run along and play with all the other program children if this forum bothers you, you will not be missed.  :wave:

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
Losers!
« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2005, 11:54:00 AM »

"Its amazing reading these posts.  Someone writes in and says they were abused by a program and everyone rallies to support them, no questions asked.  But a similar post comes thru with a person who was successful and where the program helped them, everyone is suspicious, name calling, must be a conspiracy, must be a counselor or a program person, I want names and addresses, tell me where you live, what program you attended etc.  Why cant people get past their own experiences, pull up a chair and listen to others, it might help."

I'm guessing you don't spend that much time on here ANON? It's very obvious to me, and everybody else that the post was writen by an individual who works for WWASP. I admit that sometimes it's hard for those of us who went to a WWASP school to fathom how somebody could've been helped by that joke of a program........???? I guess it's possible? I don't believe it to be the majority though. You see, I actually was in one of these places. Lucky me, so anyway I know what I am talking about. I am 32 years old, so I have found myself to be the oldest woman on here from one of these programs (not surprising considering all the shit I went through). See, I was in Cross Creek in the very beggining before all these different levels, and group names like Discovery even existed. We were the guinney pigs, while they were still doing there fine tuning.I was close to Bob Lichfield, and unfortunately he during the time of our close relationship picked my brain to come up with the level/points off system. Which was what I had at Heritage School. I know the way this mans brain works. I also got to know Brent Facer very well too. So, you see I know for a fact they are driven purely by money. Have you seen all the pictures, and special investigations done by the media? How can you think that is okay? How the hell does something like that help anybody? Well, I guess it's different strokes, for different folks?!! :roll:
f you were never in a program, or a parent of a child in a program, then you have no business posting here.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Losers!
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2005, 02:10:00 PM »
It's probably just Annie in Dallas whoops I mean Karen from Mineapolis oh shit wait I mean Ottawa5 or whatever the fuck name she's posting on these days. Obviously she's having trouble keeping her ramblings straight...gonna keep it simple from now on and just talk shit anonymously in the hopes that no one will notice when she contradicts herself.

I too laughed my balls off reading that rant. But then again, everything Annie says makes me laugh my balls off.

DSS is coming for you Annie. You gotta feed your kids!! Can't just sit around talking shit on fornits all day!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Losers!
« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2005, 02:14:00 PM »

I'll tell you why no one will pull up a chair and listen to this dumbshit. Because you don't get many listeners when you title the post LOSERS and then go on the offensive. In fact, for even suggesting that we should listen to this person, you're a dumbass too.

I don't have a problem listening to someone who shares a positive experience. If a hell hole like WWASPS was positive for them, so be it. I understand that a lot of kids came from shittier situations so WWASPS might seem like a the turning point and an overall positive experience. I'll listen to what they have to say, and offer my own insights.

I do have a problem with some self-righteous piece of shit telling us we're all fuck ups because WWASPS didn't remind us of the second coming. Big difference. You have to be one shallow son of a bitch to miss it.

Offline 001010

• View Profile
Losers!
« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2005, 02:45:00 PM »

A really great grad that calls people names to feel superior! Yeah, what a success! Just what the program teaches, verbal abuse is #1!!!

You have rights atecedent to all earthly governments; rights that cannot be repealed or restrained by human laws; rights derived from the Great Legislator of the Universe.

http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/7006/rulebook.html' target='_new'>John Adams

[size=79]EST (Landmark/Lifespring/Discovery) \'83
Salesmanship Club \'84-\'86
Straight, Inc. \'86-\'88[/size]

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
Losers!
« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2005, 03:38:00 PM »
On 2005-12-02 08:54:00, CCM girl 1989 wrote:

"

I'm guessing you don't spend that much time on here ANON? It's very obvious to me, and everybody else that the post was writen by an individual who works for WWASP. I admit that sometimes it's hard for those of us who went to a WWASP school to fathom how somebody could've been helped by that joke of a program........???? I guess it's possible? I don't believe it to be the majority though. You see, I actually was in one of these places. Lucky me, so anyway I know what I am talking about. I am 32 years old, so I have found myself to be the oldest woman on here from one of these programs (not surprising considering all the shit I went through). See, I was in Cross Creek in the very beggining before all these different levels, and group names like Discovery even existed. We were the guinney pigs, while they were still doing there fine tuning.I was close to Bob Lichfield, and unfortunately he during the time of our close relationship picked my brain to come up with the level/points off system. Which was what I had at Heritage School. I know the way this mans brain works. I also got to know Brent Facer very well too. So, you see I know for a fact they are driven purely by money. Have you seen all the pictures, and special investigations done by the media? How can you think that is okay? How the hell does something like that help anybody? Well, I guess it's different strokes, for different folks?!! :roll: "
Yes I agree, anyone who would start a thread called "LOSERS" has to be an asshole or something less than honest.  I take it back, I am putting my chair away, I wrote too quickly, thanks for making me step back a little and take another look "CCM Girl"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Losers!
« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2005, 04:03:00 PM »
On 2005-12-01 10:09:00, 001010 wrote:

"Excerpt: est adopted, in part, the Zen master approach, which was often abusive, profane, demeaning, and authoritarian. (One of my favorite Zen stories is of the master who asks his disciple a series of questions. No matter what the disciple answers, the master hits him with a stick. Even contradictory answers are met with the stick.) While many participants did not perceive the training as particularly abusive, some were not used to the discipline requested of them. Some have claimed that one typically abusive approach was the requirement of extraordinary bladder control in est training. Participants were advised not to leave the room, even to go to the toilet, during training.

Sound at all familiar?  

"

http://www.premier-ed.com/seminars/
Oh, My GOD!  How aweful to make people look at themselves - i'd rather watch Dr. Phil than to look at myself....LOL!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Losers!
« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2005, 04:27:00 PM »
On 2005-12-02 13:03:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2005-12-01 10:09:00, 001010 wrote:

"Excerpt: est adopted, in part, the Zen master approach, which was often abusive, profane, demeaning, and authoritarian. (One of my favorite Zen stories is of the master who asks his disciple a series of questions. No matter what the disciple answers, the master hits him with a stick. Even contradictory answers are met with the stick.) While many participants did not perceive the training as particularly abusive, some were not used to the discipline requested of them. Some have claimed that one typically abusive approach was the requirement of extraordinary bladder control in est training. Participants were advised not to leave the room, even to go to the toilet, during training.

Sound at all familiar?  

"

http://www.premier-ed.com/seminars/

Oh, My GOD!  How aweful to make people look at themselves - i'd rather watch Dr. Phil than to look at myself....LOL!!

"

Oh, My GOD! How AWEFUL to ask you to answer the abuse accusations isntead of ignore them and post press releases from a company that provides seminars!

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
Losers!
« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2005, 05:16:00 PM »
"Yes I agree, anyone who would start a thread called "LOSERS" has to be an asshole or something less than honest.  I take it back, I am putting my chair away, I wrote too quickly, thanks for making me step back a little and take another look "CCM Girl""

Ummm..........that wasn't me??? But, I agree 100% with what they said.
f you were never in a program, or a parent of a child in a program, then you have no business posting here.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Losers!
« Reply #25 on: December 03, 2005, 11:59:00 AM »
Hey everyone it's me again, proudgrad, the originator of this wonderful post.  No, I do not in anyway work for wwasp as many of you have implied.  While it may have not been very nice of me to title the post losers I knew that it would surely get the reaction that it has received and I love to get you all riled up! It's so funny to come back on and read your responses and see the lack of values, dignity, and self respect that you all have.  This is especially evident in your language, wow!  Some of you seem to not be able to pass of a sentence without a four letter word, that's really too bad.  One of the reasons that this forum is such a joke is because of the lack of professionalism that exists; you're all just a bunch of cry babies with nothing better to do then whine about how you were mistreated.   As for some of you it's pretty pathetic that 15 years after being in a program you're still "damaged" by it, come on get over it, move on with life, that's what effective and successful human beings do regardless of their situations!  Once again the program saved my life, and continues to save the lives of hundreds of teens every year.  What more evidence could anyone ask for than results?  Sorry guys those results are certainly not in favor of you lies of widespread abuse and mistreatment!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Losers!
« Reply #26 on: December 03, 2005, 12:23:00 PM »
On 2005-12-03 08:59:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Hey everyone it's me again, proudgrad, the originator of this wonderful post.  No, I do not in anyway work for wwasp as many of you have implied.  While it may have not been very nice of me to title the post losers I knew that it would surely get the reaction that it has received and I love to get you all riled up! It's so funny to come back on and read your responses and see the lack of values, dignity, and self respect that you all have.  This is especially evident in your language, wow!  Some of you seem to not be able to pass of a sentence without a four letter word, that's really too bad.  One of the reasons that this forum is such a joke is because of the lack of professionalism that exists; you're all just a bunch of cry babies with nothing better to do then whine about how you were mistreated.   As for some of you it's pretty pathetic that 15 years after being in a program you're still "damaged" by it, come on get over it, move on with life, that's what effective and successful human beings do regardless of their situations!  Once again the program saved my life, and continues to save the lives of hundreds of teens every year.  What more evidence could anyone ask for than results?  Sorry guys those results are certainly not in favor of you lies of widespread abuse and mistreatment!"

haha. you crack me up proudgrad. (laughing at you, not with you)  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Losers!
« Reply #27 on: December 03, 2005, 01:24:00 PM »

"Hey everyone it's me again, proudgrad, the originator of this wonderful post.  No, I do not in anyway work for wwasp as many of you have implied.  While it may have not been very nice of me to title the post losers I knew that it would surely get the reaction that it has received and I love to get you all riled up! It's so funny to come back on and read your responses and see the lack of values, dignity, and self respect that you all have.  This is especially evident in your language, wow!  Some of you seem to not be able to pass of a sentence without a four letter word, that's really too bad.  One of the reasons that this forum is such a joke is because of the lack of professionalism that exists; you're all just a bunch of cry babies with nothing better to do then whine about how you were mistreated.   As for some of you it's pretty pathetic that 15 years after being in a program you're still "damaged" by it, come on get over it, move on with life, that's what effective and successful human beings do regardless of their situations!  Once again the program saved my life, and continues to save the lives of hundreds of teens every year.  What more evidence could anyone ask for than results?  Sorry guys those results are certainly not in favor of you lies of widespread abuse and mistreatment!"

Wow, you're so original. Seen this post a million times. Don't lie to yourself, you're not on here to get us riled up. You're on here cuz you're pathetic and don't have anything better to do. Chump.

Offline AtomicAnt

• View Profile
Losers!
« Reply #28 on: December 03, 2005, 01:57:00 PM »

I have not been presented with any valid figures for the efficacy of these programs and so do not accept your assessment.

And, yes, we could ask for plenty more than simply 'results.' The ends does not justify the means.

I was never locked in 'program' so am not whining about mistreatment. I am simply baffled that people like you exist and am here out of curiosity. It angers me that there are people, like you, who are so controlling and entitled that you feel you have a right to kidnap and imprison people in an attempt to force them to see things in your own narrow minded way.

[ This Message was edited by: AtomicAnt on 2005-12-03 10:59 ]

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Losers!
« Reply #29 on: December 03, 2005, 02:52:00 PM »

What a dope.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control