Author Topic: Losers!  (Read 20535 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Losers!
« on: December 01, 2005, 12:07:00 PM »
Why don't you guys just get a life and fight for a real cause! You can sit on here and cry your eyes out each and everyday about how poorly you were treated in the program, and how the abused you, but it will do no good! Why?!  Because there are thousands of people just like myself who are living witnesses of the goodness and change created in the programs!  I graduated nearly 6 years ago, and I will forever stand as a witness against the false testimony of those who claim that the programs are abusive!  Perhaps there have been those staff who have abused their power, and even crossed the line, but how many teachers and administrators in the public school system, or in the federal prison system of been  guilty or equally or even more grievous crimes?! Perhaps we should then just shut down all of the schools in prisons in the world because of those employees who have crossed the line.  Wake up and face the facts here people, every year hundreds of teens lives are saved, hundreds of families are restored, and hundreds of parents can sleep at night knowing that their children are safe.  There are those of you, and you are certainly the minority that have claimed to have been seriously physically abused while in the program, if it true that pursue legal action, I have yet to seem many people try.  You claim that the program is bullet proof because of contracts or such, while in reality the widespread abuse is just a work of fiction created by lying manipulating teenagers who were menaces before the program and now continue to be just that!

Proudgrad
                              SCL graduate 1999
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
Losers!
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2005, 12:24:00 PM »
Is this part of your job there at WWASP to monitor these websites???? I laughed my whole way through your posting!!!
f you were never in a program, or a parent of a child in a program, then you have no business posting here.

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
Losers!
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2005, 12:29:00 PM »

while in reality the widespread abuse is just a work of fiction created by lying manipulating teenagers who were menaces before the program and now continue to be just that!

This sounds way too familiar! Where did I hear this before? Anyone? Anyone? Anyone want to take a guess?!!
f you were never in a program, or a parent of a child in a program, then you have no business posting here.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Losers!
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2005, 12:35:00 PM »
CCM you are spot on. Just another program troll. Sounds very familiar to me too, sounds suspiciously like a WWASP staff, who can't even hide their stupid wordings even when they try.

The funniest part about these all-too-typical 'get a life and stop bashing programs' rants is the hypocrisy.

You are tired of rants, so you decide to make one yourself? HAHA. Loser.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Losers!
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2005, 12:37:00 PM »
lying manipulating teenagers who were menaces before the program and now continue to be just that!

:rofl:

Who the fuck refers to themselves and fellow 'students' this way?? Umm..... maybe staff? Get a life.

Offline 001010

• View Profile
Losers!
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2005, 12:46:00 PM »
On 2005-12-01 09:07:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Why don't you guys just get a life and fight for a real cause! You can sit on here and cry your eyes out each and everyday about how poorly you were treated in the program, and how the abused you, but it will do no good! Why?!  Because there are thousands of people just like myself who are living witnesses of the goodness and change created in the programs!  I graduated nearly 6 years ago, and I will forever stand as a witness against the false testimony of those who claim that the programs are abusive!  Perhaps there have been those staff who have abused their power, and even crossed the line, but how many teachers and administrators in the public school system, or in the federal prison system of been  guilty or equally or even more grievous crimes?! Perhaps we should then just shut down all of the schools in prisons in the world because of those employees who have crossed the line.  Wake up and face the facts here people, every year hundreds of teens lives are saved, hundreds of families are restored, and hundreds of parents can sleep at night knowing that their children are safe.  There are those of you, and you are certainly the minority that have claimed to have been seriously physically abused while in the program, if it true that pursue legal action, I have yet to seem many people try.  You claim that the program is bullet proof because of contracts or such, while in reality the widespread abuse is just a work of fiction created by lying manipulating teenagers who were menaces before the program and now continue to be just that!

Proudgrad

SCL graduate 1999

"

Bullshit or brainwashed.

Do you know what those seminars are that they force you to complete?

They're brainwashing guru money scamming criminal false advertising cult/brainwashing training sessions. Ever hear of Werner Erhart (EST)? Do a little research to find out what really happened to you. :tup:

Werner Erhart/EST: http://skepdic.com/est.html

Lifespring/David Gilcrease:
http://www.pianofinders.com/es/breakingthesecrecy.htm

You know, if Mama Cass Elliot would have shared that damn sandwich
with Karen Carpenter, they would both still be alive today!!!!!!!

--chongo

[size=79]EST (Landmark/Lifespring/Discovery) \'83
Salesmanship Club \'84-\'86
Straight, Inc. \'86-\'88[/size]

Offline 001010

• View Profile
Losers!
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2005, 01:09:00 PM »
Excerpt: est adopted, in part, the Zen master approach, which was often abusive, profane, demeaning, and authoritarian. (One of my favorite Zen stories is of the master who asks his disciple a series of questions. No matter what the disciple answers, the master hits him with a stick. Even contradictory answers are met with the stick.) While many participants did not perceive the training as particularly abusive, some were not used to the discipline requested of them. Some have claimed that one typically abusive approach was the requirement of extraordinary bladder control in est training. Participants were advised not to leave the room, even to go to the toilet, during training.

Sound at all familiar?  

A student burst into his office.  "Professor Stigler, I don't believe I deserve this F you've given me."  To which Stigler replied, "I agree, but unfortunately it is the lowest grade the University will allow me to award."
--Professor Stigler

[size=79]EST (Landmark/Lifespring/Discovery) \'83
Salesmanship Club \'84-\'86
Straight, Inc. \'86-\'88[/size]

Offline trnsz

• View Profile
Losers!
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2005, 02:28:00 PM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emotional_abuse

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Group_psychological_abuse

And: http://www.freedomofmind.com/resourcece ... s/BITE.htm - those seminars sound just like a cult to me!
-- [email protected][ This Message was edited by: trnsz on 2005-12-01 11:32 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Losers!
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2005, 08:28:00 PM »
Living witness, give us a name.  And we'll check you out to see if you're really a student.  If you want to be a "living witness" of "goodness and change", don't stay anonymous!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Losers!
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2005, 09:37:00 PM »
"Wake up and face the facts here people, every year hundreds of teens lives are saved, hundreds of families are restored, and hundreds of parents can sleep at night knowing that their children are safe"

HA! Hundreds? Ummm, ok. I think you are absolutly crazy. I know where you are coming from because I was once a staunch program supporter as well and fiercly defended any anti program comments. I hope you stay on here, argue alot, look at the real facts, not your biased numbers you are pulling out of your ass, and eventually come to your senses.

Offline AtomicAnt

• View Profile
Losers!
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2005, 10:15:00 PM »
On 2005-12-01 09:07:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Why don't you guys just get a life and fight for a real cause! You can sit on here and cry your eyes out each and everyday about how poorly you were treated in the program, and how the abused you, but it will do no good! Why?!  Because there are thousands of people just like myself who are living witnesses of the goodness and change created in the programs!  I graduated nearly 6 years ago, and I will forever stand as a witness against the false testimony of those who claim that the programs are abusive!  Perhaps there have been those staff who have abused their power, and even crossed the line, but how many teachers and administrators in the public school system, or in the federal prison system of been  guilty or equally or even more grievous crimes?! Perhaps we should then just shut down all of the schools in prisons in the world because of those employees who have crossed the line.  Wake up and face the facts here people, every year hundreds of teens lives are saved, hundreds of families are restored, and hundreds of parents can sleep at night knowing that their children are safe.  There are those of you, and you are certainly the minority that have claimed to have been seriously physically abused while in the program, if it true that pursue legal action, I have yet to seem many people try.  You claim that the program is bullet proof because of contracts or such, while in reality the widespread abuse is just a work of fiction created by lying manipulating teenagers who were menaces before the program and now continue to be just that!

Proudgrad

SCL graduate 1999

"

So, how much did they pay you to write this shit?

Offline trnsz

• View Profile
Losers!
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2005, 02:26:00 AM »
So, how much did they pay you to write this shit?"
Whatever the current referral kickback is? =)

I find it impossible to believe anyone who actually did that crap can defend it.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Losers!
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2005, 11:01:00 AM »
First off, let me say, it was hard to make it through that entire first post without laughing uncontrollably. What a fucking TOOL!

I will forever stand as a witness against the false testimony of those who claim that the programs are abusive!

LOL!!! You are fucking hilarious dude. Your testimony ain't worth shit man. You are probably the kid who willingly sucked the family father's cock nightly to get a few extra pieces of candy, you rimjob-giving, bitch-ass motherfucker, cum-eating program bastard! If I met up with you I'd love to give you some 'testimony' about how much I HATE WWASP and anyone who supports it too.  

Perhaps we should then just shut down all of the schools in prisons in the world because of those employees who have crossed the line.

We?!?! Fuck you man, we will never be on the same side so none of this 'we' shit, okay? Nope... it's up to us, the ones who were greviously WRONGED to make it right. Nothing's up to you man, you already took it up the ass and WWASP collected your parents money. It's OVER for you. EVERYONE IS LAUGHING AT YOU... dickweed.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
Losers!
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2005, 11:15:00 AM »
Its amazing reading these posts.  Someone writes in and says they were abused by a program and everyone rallies to support them, no questions asked.  But a similar post comes thru with a person who was successful and where the program helped them, everyone is suspicious, name calling, must be a conspiracy, must be a counselor or a program person, I want names and addresses, tell me where you live, what program you attended etc.  Why cant people get past their own experiences, pull up a chair and listen to others, it might help.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Losers!
« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2005, 11:29:00 AM »
pulling out of my bad, do the math and you'll realize that there are certaintly hundreds!