Author Topic: Where is Marla? Hidden Lake Academy Special ED. Teacher  (Read 38655 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Where is Marla? Hidden Lake Academy Special ED. Teacher
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2005, 10:12:00 AM »
If that is the case, then on what do you base the comment that there had only been one suicide attempt in the past three years?
Not your comment? What are the chances that your side kick was posting between 3:49 and 3:56 as well?

http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?to ... =10#150253
3:51
http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?to ... =10#150254
3:55
http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?to ... 100#150255
and 3:56
http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?to ... 110#150256

For whatever reason, you obviously do care or you'd own your comments by using your user name.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2005, 10:14:00 AM »
On 2005-11-29 06:44:00, Anonymous wrote:

"I didnt answer the insurance question because I dont know the answer to it. If you want to know the answer why dont you call the insurance commissioner or the school. And my only contact is with my son's father and I dont discuss school issues with him. And as far as posting anonymously I didnt ever care whether or not anybody knew who I was, doesnt matter to me. I am speaking on my own behalf on what I know personally, I am not speaking for the school. "

Than how can you claim to know such up to date things, like how the school is licensed, food rationing regulations, health code standards, and how many people have either committed suicide there or how many have attempted to do so?

How can you know all of these things if you dont work there and you dont speak with your ex concerning the school?

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2005, 10:20:00 AM »
On 2005-11-29 06:44:00, Anonymous wrote:

"I didnt answer the insurance question because I dont know the answer to it. If you want to know the answer why dont you call the insurance commissioner or the school. And my only contact is with my son's father and I dont discuss school issues with him. And as far as posting anonymously I didnt ever care whether or not anybody knew who I was, doesnt matter to me. I am speaking on my own behalf on what I know personally, I am not speaking for the school. "

You know what maybe we should take your advice. Maybe we should call up the different insurance companies and let them know they are paying for children to attend a traditional boarding school. Maybe call up the IRS as well, I wonder what kind of effect that would have?

What do you think?

Also Im still waiting to hear your opinion on what you think HLA should be licensed as. A theraputic boarding school, or a traditional boarding school.

Let me know.

You know Ive got to admit I didnt even notice the time stamps on those post, it appears you and your friend are either the same person or have a very close relationship.

Which is it Susie?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2005, 10:33:00 AM »
One of the most flagrant frauds perpetrated within the industry.

Identify as a private boarding school to avoid safety regulations and oversight.... advertise as a therapeutic facility and accept insurance money.
The fraud needs to be exposed.

I suppose the IRS could also supeona the names of previous clients and treat them to an audit to determine if they'd written off the expenses related to the child attending a PBS.

Where Do You Report Suspected Tax Fraud Activity?
If you have information about an individual or company you suspect is not complying with the tax law, report this activity.
http://www.irs.gov/compliance/enforceme ... 59,00.html

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2005, 10:38:00 AM »
Are you a tax rat?

The IRS welcomes calls about suspected tax fraud -- so long as your information is legit.
April 1, 2005: 3:54 PM EST
By Jeanne Sahadi, CNN/Money senior staff writer

NEW YORK (CNN/Money) ? If you're like most Americans, you believe everyone should pay their fair share of taxes. So you may get a little miffed by people whom you suspect don't.

You may, in fact, be tempted to rat them out.

Last year, nearly 294,000 people called the IRS hotline for reporting tax fraud (1-800-829-0433) with tips on folks they thought were skirting their tax-paying obligations. But many complainants also have personal reasons for trying to snag someone.

"We encourage people to use that phone line if they know of or suspect fraud," said IRS spokesperson Eric Smith. But, he also noted, "we don't get a real high percentage of good leads from those calls."

The reason: callers often have incomplete information or are transparent in their quest for revenge.

How do you know if you fall into the latter category? "Ask yourself, 'If I didn't have any emotional involvement, would I consider this to be important?'" Smith said.

If you do offer IRS investigators serious leads, it may be willing to pay you for the favor. IRS Publication 733 offers details on the conditions under which the agency pays rewards and how to claim them. And for more information on rewards paid, click here.

The amount of the rewards offered range from 1 percent of the amount the IRS recovers in a case up to -- but not exceeding -- $10 million.  :eek:

Most tax issues are not handled in a criminal manner, Smith said. Of the criminal cases undertaken by the IRS, most involve hundreds of thousands to millions of dollars. "It's not going to happen with very small amounts," he said.

Good to know if you're choosing between snitching on the guy who pockets restaurant receipts to write off as business expenses and the guy you're pretty sure is involved in money laundering schemes.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2005, 10:38:00 AM »
Are you a tax rat?

The IRS welcomes calls about suspected tax fraud -- so long as your information is legit.
April 1, 2005: 3:54 PM EST
By Jeanne Sahadi, CNN/Money senior staff writer

NEW YORK (CNN/Money) ? If you're like most Americans, you believe everyone should pay their fair share of taxes. So you may get a little miffed by people whom you suspect don't.

You may, in fact, be tempted to rat them out.

Last year, nearly 294,000 people called the IRS hotline for reporting tax fraud (1-800-829-0433) with tips on folks they thought were skirting their tax-paying obligations. But many complainants also have personal reasons for trying to snag someone.

"We encourage people to use that phone line if they know of or suspect fraud," said IRS spokesperson Eric Smith. But, he also noted, "we don't get a real high percentage of good leads from those calls."

The reason: callers often have incomplete information or are transparent in their quest for revenge.

How do you know if you fall into the latter category? "Ask yourself, 'If I didn't have any emotional involvement, would I consider this to be important?'" Smith said.

If you do offer IRS investigators serious leads, it may be willing to pay you for the favor. IRS Publication 733 offers details on the conditions under which the agency pays rewards and how to claim them. And for more information on rewards paid, click here.

The amount of the rewards offered range from 1 percent of the amount the IRS recovers in a case up to -- but not exceeding -- $10 million.  :eek:

Most tax issues are not handled in a criminal manner, Smith said. Of the criminal cases undertaken by the IRS, most involve hundreds of thousands to millions of dollars. "It's not going to happen with very small amounts," he said.

Good to know if you're choosing between snitching on the guy who pockets restaurant receipts to write off as business expenses and the guy you're pretty sure is involved in money laundering schemes.
http://money.cnn.com/2005/04/01/pf/taxes/inform/

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2005, 10:53:00 AM »
I would guess by this point HLA is out of the "small amounts" category.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2005, 11:58:00 AM »
Dennis Jay at Coalition Against Insurance Fraud might be interested in exposing the apparent fraud on his website:
http://insurancefraud.org/

In 2004, health care expenditures were estimated at $2.1 trillion which represents 15.5 percent of the Gross Domestic Product. By the year 2012, CMS estimates total health care spending to exceed $3.1 trillion. With health care expenditures rising at three times the rate of inflation, it is especially important to coordinate all investigative efforts to combat fraud within the health care system. The FBI is the primary investigative agency in the fight against health care fraud, and has jurisdiction over both the federal and private insurance programs. With more than $1 trillion being spent in the private sector on health care and its related services, the FBI's efforts are crucial to the success of the overall program. The FBI leverages its resources in both the private and public arenas through investigative partnerships with agencies such as the U. S. Department of Health and Human Services-Office of Inspector General (HHS-OIG), the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA), Defense Criminal Investigative Service, Office of Personnel Management, Internal Revenue Service and various state and local agencies. On the private side, the FBI is actively involved with national groups, such as the National Health Care Anti-Fraud Association (NHCAA), the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association (BCBSA), the American Association of Retired Persons and the Coalition Against Insurance Fraud, as well as many other professional and grass-roots efforts to expose and investigate fraud within the system.
http://www.fbi.gov/publications/financi ... 005.htm#c1

Offline SHH Anon Classics

• View Profile
    • http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?topic=13488&forum=41&start=34#165552
« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2005, 12:36:00 PM »
Since I have no idea who the other person posting is, why dont you do your IP search that you are so good at to see that we aren't the same person. I know I am posting from outside the state of Georgia. I have no idea where they are posting from. As far as what the school should be classifed as, I have no idea how that is determined. But from what I have seen, it seems it could be considered both in different circumstances. THat would be something that would need to be taken up by someone other than me to determine that.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 29, 2005, 12:36:00 PM »
I stand by what I said, there has only been one real attempted suicide in the last three years, how do I know, I was there. are there students that intentionaly harm themselves, yes, there were several. but as far as actuall suicide attempts, only one.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 30, 2005, 01:53:00 PM »
On 2005-11-29 09:36:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Since I have no idea who the other person posting is, why dont you do your IP search that you are so good at to see that we aren't the same person. I know I am posting from outside the state of Georgia. I have no idea where they are posting from. As far as what the school should be classifed as, I have no idea how that is determined. But from what I have seen, it seems it could be considered both in different circumstances. THat would be something that would need to be taken up by someone other than me to determine that. "

HAHAHA yet somehow you both magically decide to post at the same time. You keep forgetting Bullfrog, the rest of us are all smarter than you.

Please tell me more about how the school can be classified as both a traditional boarding school and a theraputic one? How is this possible legally? Or even ethically? Is there such an allowance at the state level to register as one, yet advertise as another.

I know youre to stupid and weak to answer the question honestly, but offer your opinion at the very least.

Do you think it is okay morally and ethically for the school to be registered with the state as a traditional, but advertise and operate as a theraputic?

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 30, 2005, 01:55:00 PM »
On 2005-11-29 09:36:00, Anonymous wrote:

"I stand by what I said, there has only been one real attempted suicide in the last three years, how do I know, I was there. are there students that intentionaly harm themselves, yes, there were several. but as far as actuall suicide attempts, only one."

I see, what classifies as an actual suicide attempt and what you determine to be just intentionally hurting themselves?

Since you work there maybe you can convince your boss to swing by here and answer a few questions.

Like I said before if he has nothing to hide, what does he have to lose?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 30, 2005, 02:10:00 PM »
I'm not "the bull frog" and I don't work there, so who is smarter?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 30, 2005, 02:11:00 PM »
ans as far as hurting yourself vs. attempting suicide, there is a big difference. perhaps you should try it.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 30, 2005, 02:20:00 PM »
On 2005-11-30 11:10:00, Anonymous wrote:

"I'm not "the bull frog" and I don't work there, so who is smarter?"

Still us.

If you arent the bullfrog you have a very close relationship with her ugly ass.

If you arent an employee there you were either:

A. A student, this is however unlikely, students dont stay there for three years unless they get dropped at least twice, or after graduating come back for additional time.

B. A former employee who was either fired or quit.

or

C. A liar.

So which is it?

Also why dont you respond to the question regarding the licensure issue. What is your opinion on the matter?