Author Topic: robert bruce is buchies puppet  (Read 25222 times)

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
robert bruce is buchies puppet
« Reply #30 on: December 18, 2005, 07:33:00 PM »
On 2005-12-18 16:28:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

this is a complete and utter prevarication.  i know for a fact that this is not true.  i worked there and had no background check and no pre-employment drug screen.

this poster does not know the truth or chooses to lie about it.

"

[/quote]

CONFIRMED BULLSHIT..THERE ARE PRE-DRUG SCREEN TESTS YOU MORON, AND BACKROUND CHECKS AS WELL, GO SUCK A FAT DICK"
[/quote]
you acquit yourself like a scholar.  how admirably you behave.  you're a fine representative of the quality of staff at your fine institution.

it doesn't change the fact that i was hired without a background check or a drug screen.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 18, 2005, 07:36:00 PM »
On 2005-12-18 16:06:00, Anonymous wrote:

"some people on here don't get a paycheck from Hidden Lake Academy and still don't agree with you and a few others. Is that such a shock to you Mr. Bruce? some people don't need someone telling them what to think they can actually do it on their own. And on their own they think you are full of shit"

If thats true then how can you comment on it. I mean since you arent an employee there how do you know if there are sexual relationships between staff and students or drug/alcohol use among the staff?

Since you arent there you cant.

So I guess that means our testimony again carries more weight.

Thanks for playing.

:wave:

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 18, 2005, 07:37:00 PM »
On 2005-12-18 16:28:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

this is a complete and utter prevarication.  i know for a fact that this is not true.  i worked there and had no background check and no pre-employment drug screen.

this poster does not know the truth or chooses to lie about it.

"

[/quote]

CONFIRMED BULLSHIT..THERE ARE PRE-DRUG SCREEN TESTS YOU MORON, AND BACKROUND CHECKS AS WELL, GO SUCK A FAT DICK"
[/quote]

Confirmed huh? Yet here we have an employee who says otherwise. Is he lying? How would you know you just stated you dont work there.

Like the previous poster said though, thanks for highlighting the typical staff behavior. When proven wrong get mad.

Offline realworld

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 18, 2005, 07:42:00 PM »
and how to you know that thihs person is actually a staff member? obviously it is some small minded child playing games, trying to convince everyone else that HLA does not "check out" their employees upon hiring them; when in fact they do.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 18, 2005, 07:45:00 PM »
On 2005-12-18 16:42:00, realworld wrote:

"and how to you know that thihs person is actually a staff member? obviously it is some small minded child playing games, trying to convince everyone else that HLA does not "check out" their employees upon hiring them; when in fact they do."

this is a lie.  please refer to previous posts.  i worked there and was never drug tested before being hired or anytime thereafter nor did anyone perform a criminal background check.  

i'd love for you to try to prove me wrong, but you can't change history and facts is facts.  i was there and you were not.
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline SHH Anon Classics

• View Profile
    • http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?topic=13488&forum=41&start=34#165552
« Reply #35 on: December 18, 2005, 08:10:00 PM »
Did anybody on this board ever stop to think that perhaps in the early days they didnt do background checks or pre employment drug screens and now they do? I know in the late 90's they did do pre drug screens and random drug testing of employees and those employees who were tested positive were fired on the spot. These comments between individuals may not be lies it may be a matter of when they were there

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 18, 2005, 08:37:00 PM »

"and how to you know that thihs person is actually a staff member? obviously it is some small minded child playing games, trying to convince everyone else that HLA does not "check out" their employees upon hiring them; when in fact they do."

Obviously? Whats so obvious about it. Also you still arent answering the question as to how you not being an employee would possibly know the answer. The truth is you have no way of really knowing. I'll tell you what we can do though, we can ask Dysfunction. We know for a fact he was an employee there. He can settle it. As to the previous poster, does that mean any students who were there prior to drug testing have a valid complaint. Also what about the sexual predators.

Oh and for the record just because HLA may do drug testing for its employees now in no way suggest they arent still using drugs.

Afterall as many students can attest we all had drug test done after returning from trips. Many passed them by cheating. Adults can do the same thing.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 18, 2005, 09:57:00 PM »
On 2005-12-18 17:37:00, RobertBruce wrote:

"

Obviously? Whats so obvious about it. Also you still arent answering the question as to how you not being an employee would possibly know the answer. The truth is you have no way of really knowing. I'll tell you what we can do though, we can ask Dysfunction. We know for a fact he was an employee there. He can settle it. As to the previous poster, does that mean any students who were there prior to drug testing have a valid complaint. Also what about the sexual predators.

Oh and for the record just because HLA may do drug testing for its employees now in no way suggest they arent still using drugs.

Afterall as many students can attest we all had drug test done after returning from trips. Many passed them by cheating. Adults can do the same thing. "

When I was hired I did not get a background check.  I was not asked to provide any criminal history.  I was not screened for drugs in any way, nor was I asked if I was or ever had been a drug user.  The entire time I worked there no drug tests for any employees were given.

There were quite a few surprisingly hard partiers working there.  The headmaster at the time was known to have killed a pedestrian in a drunk driving accident.  He told all of us, including the kids, how he struck and killed a man walking down the street while driving drunk.  

The man in charge of the therapeutic component of the program (the "head clinician") was known to have a fake doctorate from a diploma mill. I know this for a fact, and as much has been admitted by their employees on this board.  The same man gave me and another counselor his vehicle to drive a suicidal kid to the hospital.  In the glovebox, we discovered, was a loaded handgun.  

So, the short answer is "no" they didn't do background checks or drug tests.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 18, 2005, 10:06:00 PM »
Drug testing wasnt done when Dysfunction was hired because it wasnt set up then. he was one of the first 20 employees. Things changed and drug testing of new employees and random drug testing were both done on a regular basis by the year 1998 or 1999 and continues today.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 18, 2005, 10:13:00 PM »
On 2005-12-18 19:06:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Drug testing wasnt done when Dysfunction was hired because it wasnt set up then. he was one of the first 20 employees. Things changed and drug testing of new employees and random drug testing were both done on a regular basis by the year 1998 or 1999 and continues today."

any drunken killers floating around the place these days?  any phony doctors?
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 18, 2005, 10:29:00 PM »
If you go to their website it will list their degrees now. They cannot fake anything anymore

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 18, 2005, 10:39:00 PM »
On 2005-12-18 19:29:00, Anonymous wrote:

"If you go to their website it will list their degrees now. They cannot fake anything anymore"

So you admit then that they were "faking it" before.  Well, at least you've talked some sense.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 18, 2005, 10:45:00 PM »
On 2005-12-18 19:29:00, Anonymous wrote:

"If you go to their website it will list their degrees now. They cannot fake anything anymore"

You didnt answer my question. Would those of prior to employees being drug tested have a valid complaint about the school? Also you didnt address my comments concerning people cheating on drug tests. Like I said if the students can do it you dont think the adults can?

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 18, 2005, 10:46:00 PM »
Oh and also how can you be aware of their current drug testing policies since you claimed you dont work there?

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 18, 2005, 10:55:00 PM »
What makes you think I don't work there? Do you have me mistaken for another poster? Are you getting confused Mr. Bruce?