Author Topic: robert bruce is buchies puppet  (Read 25312 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
robert bruce is buchies puppet
« on: November 18, 2005, 12:58:00 AM »
i think that robert bruce is one of buchies puppets put on this site that way every one keeps arguing in a circle and never gets anything accomplished. there is no way to prove me right or wrong but i was just throwing my two cents out there
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2005, 02:36:00 AM »
and here's your change. That argument wasnt worth two cents.

What kind of tactic would it be for Buchi to employ me as a puppet?

Im the one who keeps wanting to get back to the real issues about HLA.

Namley at this point possible sexual relationships between staff and students, and the improper licensure of the school.

I realize that we have to deal with people who are doing exactly what you describe, but if we dont deal with them they will misinform parents who may send their kids there.

Trust me the best way to deal with these stooges is to highlight the fact that they are cowards who cant answer the real questions and change their story at every possibility.

Its like discrediting an expert witness, you have to show them to have no credibility.

Such as Mrs. Gray.

Offline SHH Anon Classics

• View Profile
    • http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?topic=13488&forum=41&start=34#165552
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2005, 07:01:00 AM »
Robert your denseness is getting old. I am in no way shape or form anybody's puppet or stooge. Dr. B can no more control what I type or say on here than anybody else on this board because I am neither his employee nor married to one of his employees. I havent spoken to him since December of 2000. I already have told you and others a hundred times at least how I ended up finding this board. And it had nothing to do with anybody sending me here. But once again, you are so narrow minded you cant possibly understand that someone might have a different view of things than you. OH MY GOD imagine that...another perspective!

:idea:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2005, 08:46:00 AM »
Are you making an accusation against HLA that there are sexual relationship going on between staff and students?  Are you actually claiming that as fact?  I just want to know where you stand with this.  That is a pretty big claim if you have nothing to back it up.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2005, 10:05:00 AM »
I can't speak for others but I did receive a PM from an HLA "grad" who says she had an on-going sexual relationship with a counselor while at HLa and that when she graduated he quit and they continue to be in a relationship today.  So, yes, it is a fact that there are sexual relations between staff and patients at HLA.

I've heard many rumors that there were several other sexual relationships between staff and patients, but I have yet to hear it from the principals, so I won't comment until I hear directly.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2005, 01:05:00 PM »
I have heard about that relationship as well.  I heard that the staff (an assistant counselor)in question was fired as soon as HLA found out about it.  Again, that's just what I heard.  Could be a rumor.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2005, 08:18:00 PM »
On 2005-11-18 05:46:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Are you making an accusation against HLA that there are sexual relationship going on between staff and students?  Are you actually claiming that as fact?  I just want to know where you stand with this.  That is a pretty big claim if you have nothing to back it up."

At this point no, I during my time there never knew of an actual relationship between staff and students. Although there was a great deal of sexual abuse at the hands of the staff.

My post was commenting on the discussion and implications given by others.

However given the fact that during my time there, there was sexual, physical, emotional, and mental abuse, along with illegal activities, unethical business practices, and an overwhelming emphasis on secrecy, it would not surprise me if the allegations are true.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2005, 08:45:00 AM »
On 2005-11-18 05:46:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Are you making an accusation against HLA that there are sexual relationship going on between staff and students?  Are you actually claiming that as fact?  I just want to know where you stand with this.  That is a pretty big claim if you have nothing to back it up."
posted by Joe Dirt on another thread:

"Posted: 2005-11-18 21:46:00  
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 just recently, he (danny prevel - dean of students)drove a student to the end of wasega road and had sex with her, and they are investigating it now, but this would be the second time he has been caught, he got fired last time but was allowed back after about a year and a half."

The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2005, 01:13:00 PM »
On 2005-11-18 04:01:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Robert your denseness is getting old. I am in no way shape or form anybody's puppet or stooge. Dr. B can no more control what I type or say on here than anybody else on this board because I am neither his employee nor married to one of his employees. I havent spoken to him since December of 2000. I already have told you and others a hundred times at least how I ended up finding this board. And it had nothing to do with anybody sending me here. But once again, you are so narrow minded you cant possibly understand that someone might have a different view of things than you. OH MY GOD imagine that...another perspective!

:idea: "

I thought this was an interesting quote. Mrs. Gray I and others have been willing to accept the opinions of anyone without issue. You on the other hand claim anyone with anything negative to say about the school is a liar, or is spreading rumors, ir is an angry former student or a former employee with a grudge. You also routinley lie about your own experience there (either that or you have a remarkable case of tunnel vision) and evade the questions you are afraid to answer. So with all this in mind who are you to tell anyone to be open to another perspective. You the most narrow minded person on here.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2005, 10:04:00 PM »
On 2005-11-18 07:05:00, Anonymous wrote:

"I can't speak for others but I did receive a PM from an HLA "grad" who says she had an on-going sexual relationship with a counselor while at HLa and that when she graduated he quit and they continue to be in a relationship today.  So, yes, it is a fact that there are sexual relations between staff and patients at HLA.

I've heard many rumors that there were several other sexual relationships between staff and patients, but I have yet to hear it from the principals, so I won't comment until I hear directly."

actually it was a student and an AC who was fired...and she was borderline so who knows what was actually true...not that any of that would make it right, but lets try to get the "facts" as straight as we can...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2005, 10:13:00 PM »
by "borderline," do you mean that you are attempting to offer a former students axis two diagnosis on the internet?

Offline WestSideStud2430

• View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/westsidestud2430
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2005, 10:43:00 AM »
On 2005-11-17 21:58:00, Anonymous wrote:

"i think that robert bruce is one of buchies puppets put on this site that way every one keeps arguing in a circle and never gets anything accomplished. there is no way to prove me right or wrong but i was just throwing my two cents out there"

I think your smoking some sort of crack, maybe good ol' Dahlonega Meth from Crack Alley (also known around town as Camp Wahsega Road, the road you take for 8 miles to get to Hidden Lake Road)  For all we you know you're a puppet.  Tell your boss I said Hi and there's a fruitcake from me coming in his mail at his loft in Buckhead/Atlanta.

Offline SHH Anon Classics

• View Profile
    • http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?topic=13488&forum=41&start=34#165552
« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2005, 10:50:00 AM »
Wahsega Road is a rural road 10 miles long that ends at the Army Ranger camp. This road is in no way shape or form a "Crack Alley". What have you been smoking boy?

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2005, 11:42:00 AM »
On 2005-12-01 19:04:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2005-11-18 07:05:00, Anonymous wrote:

"I can't speak for others but I did receive a PM from an HLA "grad" who says she had an on-going sexual relationship with a counselor while at HLa and that when she graduated he quit and they continue to be in a relationship today.  So, yes, it is a fact that there are sexual relations between staff and patients at HLA.

I've heard many rumors that there were several other sexual relationships between staff and patients, but I have yet to hear it from the principals, so I won't comment until I hear directly."

actually it was a student and an AC who was fired...and she was borderline so who knows what was actually true...not that any of that would make it right, but lets try to get the "facts" as straight as we can..."

How owuld you know her DX?  Does that make it ok that a statutory rape happened on HLA's campus?

Maybe you should open your eyes a bit and stop blindly defending the undefendable while trashing a student's reputation...?
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2005, 02:16:00 PM »
That will probably never happened. The brainwashing is to strong in them.