Author Topic: RE: Lame assed thuggery  (Read 6754 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
RE: Lame assed thuggery
« on: November 17, 2005, 11:17:00 PM »
How do you really know what the fuck happened at Straight?!?

You got people like Richard Bradbury and Wes Fager who won't give out how they get their fucking information and they are loathe to offer community property. If they really and truly have old documents that are available, those should be made available to every survivor.

I for one couldn't give a shit about an old crony like Fager, now could I care less about a hack like Bberry other than if they have documents that are the rightful property of the people they claim to be 'fighting for'.

I originally asked them nicely to see about giving me some of the applications and documents that hold people accountable for their deeds at Straight and those two pieces of shit asked me for money strate up! Same goes with Marti Heath that old pedophilic bag....

You want documents you better have money, even though they belong to you just as much as they belong to all survivors, and even if you do have money there is no guarantee they'll give you what is asked for.

I'm telling you these people are liars and they are Pro Straight. You'll know the ones who will now say, directly after this post, slanderous comments and not even pay attention to what is really being said in truth - they'll deny it by their falseness and fallacies. Watch them come now. Those who are liars here will now deny the truth by attacking the original postor, so let's have it liars. Come on pussy, let's see those lies. Let's see those fallacies and lies.

Or are you finally going to get honest about your Pro Straight attachments. No? That's what I thought.

Yes, I'm talking to you Cayo Hueso, Ray B., Wes Fager, and the others of your disgusting, horrible kind.

So stop by anytime to my hood, I got a old crowbar for yer fuckin child abusin asses! You can have your money when you come over. Watch these pussies deny they charge money for documents that don't exist. That's right, fuck you Marti Heath you pedophile, and fuck you Richard the faggot, and fuck you Wes Fagger. Liars and Pro Straightlings. Pussies all of them.

That's right bitch, I said crowbar and I called YOU a pedophile. There's not a Fucking thing you can do about it either - except whine some more and keep on lieing and eventually die knowing you're a lieing child abusing pedophile. Post NOW pussy. Do It! Post more lies and slander for the world to know you are a pedophile, go ahead. I say post now and you will.

When Michael Sherman was asked why he lied about Morgan, Collin, and Gilbert being able to fully get around all statute of limitations - his only reply was "That's what I was told". He was then asked who told him that to which he replied that it was not the attorneys but he could not tell me 'whom' it was (he used the word 'whom' from what I was told, another faggot word).

So, whom do you believe; people who want money for documents that belong to ALL survivors that no one has any way of telling are real or not? You would believe people who all tell the same formatted and memorized stories about rape, all their brother's heads being put through walls on or around the same dates, and more lies about child abuse that can IN NO WAY be verified except by those who claim to have pure sovereignty over documents that have not been proven to exist? This is not new issues, these have been going on for years with these quacks who still believe in Straight Incorporated.

Or do you believe what your gut has been telling you since you've been coming here - these people are liars and they advocate child abuse and that these people are still brainwashed and in denial and approve of lieing for the cause of pedophilia?

You know what to do. Get out your crowbar and start bustin. Wait for 'em, they'll be along real soon here now. I can smell 'em a world away, they like to abuse kids and they like to deny it which is part of their fun.

Go ahead and edit this post, Ginger Warbis, you're a pedophile too you story-changing red necked bare foot mountain climbing hee haw looking corn pone biatch who can't decide whether or not she was in Straight Inc. When you do edit this post you are doing it because you are a pedophile and you are still in denial and you are still cult-brainwashed. Edit now. Or not, child fucker that you are.

As for the rest of you pedophiles that come here, well more power to you. Your day is coming soon, too. So keep posting your lies, your dreams of a mad world gone pedophile and get back to me here real soon. I know you will. In the meantime, I welcome you to report this to the authorities, your family members, and bring out the medcart and the rest of your lies and slander. That's what pedophiles and liars do; deny.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline ex-prisoner

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2005, 02:08:00 AM »
I had that problem, people wanting money for stuff. I heard a few years back Wes had phone lists, like parent phone lists. I was looking for an intake application form. Can it truly be that amongst all the smuggled files, nobody ever found that thing we signed?

The thing is, I don't have a bad thing to say about Wes, but if he is getting tired and his files are getting lost and whatnot, if files are with different people, and no one knows who has what, this is the time to put it aright, we survivors have enough pain with lost files and lost memories. I been hearing rumors about someone has this, someone has that, we got fire plans for Cincinnati, parent lists for Springfield, Texas files that might or might not have ever been gotten. We got rumors flying about who has what and how much they are charging and whether or not they have any organizational system and can even find what you need to send it to you.

I will tell you all what, that is for real, your loss of your solid paper evidences. I got my hospital files and it was solid evidence in my hand. We are living in a material world, we got hands and eyes. Evidence is evidence, and paper records go a lot farther in court as well as in your own mind and circumstances.

I move to create a trust, and we buy ourselves an office that is open and staffed. Those files are ours. It will take some doing to get this together. We need money backers. There's a lot more this office could do, too. Tell you what, I will scout out some space and get back to you with the rent and all that. We have people close enough to the location of the files to box them and mail them to a created non-profit overseen trust. I can put up a volunteer or two on this end. We need computer equipment, but between everybody who reads this board and was really wanting to upgrade their scanner and donate the old one to us and so on, this should not be a big money outlay. The office itself should be on neutral, signed territory. So really, we just need rent and telephone and internet, we can steal pens from around town and stuff. j/k on that last bit. couldn't help myself.

Everyone knows this needs doing. Everyone knows that I am obsessive enough to do it. All in favor say aye and put up your pledge of $5 - $100 a month. This will be oversighted and on the up and up.

As for personal files on individuals, okay, this is a job, those files should be treated a certain way, with integrity, sealed, and the person whose file it is gets it mailed to them and if they choose after they see it they can mail back a copy for the historical record.

Certainly there will be many particulars to discuss.

Offline ex-prisoner

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2005, 03:53:00 AM »
I forgot, we will need a copier, mailing supplies, and postage too.

What I'll do, see, we'll have a kitchen in the office, you know, like real laid back gen-x or whatever, bean bag chairs and whatnot, and people can put on music while they work and burn and all. I'll get a couple of homeless youths, and they can hang out all day and cook stuff and get a cheap ass sewing machine and do their hippie purse making projects, they just have to keep after the stacks for the copier. See, you don't have to have that much of an outlay, you just got to tradesies.

Offline Carmel

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2005, 10:26:00 AM »
On 2005-11-17 20:17:00, Anonymous wrote:

"How do you really know what the fuck happened at Straight?!?

You are a sad, strange little man....and you have my pity.

:wstupid:
...hands went up and people hit the floor, he wasted two kids that ran for the door....."
-Beastie Boys, Paul Revere

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2005, 10:35:00 AM »
On 2005-11-18 00:53:00, ex-prisoner wrote:

"I forgot, we will need a copier, mailing supplies, and postage too.

What I'll do, see, we'll have a kitchen in the office, you know, like real laid back gen-x or whatever, bean bag chairs and whatnot, and people can put on music while they work and burn and all. I'll get a couple of homeless youths, and they can hang out all day and cook stuff and get a cheap ass sewing machine and do their hippie purse making projects, they just have to keep after the stacks for the copier. See, you don't have to have that much of an outlay, you just got to tradesies. "

Now THAT is some of the best information I have read in a long time!!!

See, whether or not you are pro straight (I'm not claiming exprisoner is or is not here) you can still help children get past abuse and molestation. If you do have files (which Marti, Richard, and Wes hoard them all to themselves like the lieing pussies they are. No, seriously, these people really don't help anyone at all but themselves.) then you are Pro Straight. Keeping files from survivors and also charging for them (except for maybe postage if at all (and then claiming to want to chat like friends)) is a no-no as well as lieing about lawyers taking cases.

Doing these things makes you look like you should get your head whooped boys and girls. And NO, it does not matter if that is all you have to cling to and you're afraid if you reveal the files you will die or lose out somehow and you have decided to be selfish about keeping them from other survivors so they can suffer and you are playing a stupid game of god with them.

Wes, you come to my hood with your kooky little retarded boy and I'll kick the shit out of your whole file stealing, child fucking family.

If I were you, exprisoner, I would talk to the attorney who is handling the Miller Newton case. If you are as obsessive as others like myself are about really helping children and not keeping the glory for yourself then you will see the chance of what I am saying.

Once the federal government has control of his house they are going to sell. Now look, we have a very high stakes interest in that house of his. I for one was thinking of an office idea much the same as you were. Ask them if you can buy it for a penny.

On a more sane note, I don't really have anything for or against people like Ray or Wes or the others, if I really did then I have all of their addresses including that little hider Ray's. It's nothing personal, I'm just tired of their immature lies and denial about their blatent and public lies. But these people walk around in constant fear and you can sense it from a mile away when they charge for documents that are not theirs to begin with. Stop bein scared motherfuckers.

Offline PerfectStraightling

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2005, 06:15:00 PM »
"On a more sane note, I don't really have anything for or against people like Ray or Wes or the others, if I really did then I have all of their addresses including that little hider Ray's. It's nothing personal, I'm just tired of their immature lies and denial about their blatent and public lies. But these people walk around in constant fear and you can sense it from a mile away when they charge for documents that are not theirs to begin with. Stop bein scared motherfuckers."

The fog clears....

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2005, 06:26:00 PM »
Okay, ms. stinky pussy pedophile... so you know what happened at Straight and ALL of the directors and all of the fucking staff members at all places WITHOUT Fagger & Ray's assistance and their bloody documents? riiiiiiiiiitte...

Thanks for the post, pedophile. I said you'd come out of hiding at the start of this post. You'll always climb from under your rocks when you smell juveniles or the mention of them. Keep proving my point. Where are you friends?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2005, 09:03:00 PM »
bump. this one is going to stay at the top for some time.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2005, 10:57:00 PM »
On 2005-11-18 15:15:00, JMA wrote:

"

"On a more sane note, I don't really have anything for or against people like Ray or Wes or the others, if I really did then I have all of their addresses including that little hider Ray's. It's nothing personal, I'm just tired of their immature lies and denial about their blatent and public lies. But these people walk around in constant fear and you can sense it from a mile away when they charge for documents that are not theirs to begin with. Stop bein scared motherfuckers."

The fog clears.... "

The fog thickens.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2005, 10:45:00 AM »
And by the by, where the fuck is that little shit Luke Riffle. Man, I bet he feels like a real failure to his dead brother. What a pussy that guy must be.

Offline Cayo Hueso

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2005, 12:12:00 PM »
On 2005-11-17 20:17:00, Anonymous wrote:

"How do you really know what the fuck happened at Straight?!?
because I was there.  I saw Newt personally abuse kids and I saw staff (both exec adn Jr. adn Sr. abuse kids at his direction)

You got people like Richard Bradbury and Wes Fager who won't give out how they get their fucking information and they are loathe to offer community property. If they really and truly have old documents that are available, those should be made available to every survivor.

Well, nowadays it's getting more and more difficult to tell the difference between a survivor and someone else (namely b/c of you and about 1 or 2 others like you).  I don't blame him for not giving them out.  The may very well be the Ace up his sleeve.

I for one couldn't give a shit about an old crony like Fager, now could I care less about a hack like Bberry other than if they have documents that are the rightful property of the people they claim to be 'fighting for'.

Well, then quitcher bitching about it.

I originally asked them nicely to see about giving me some of the applications and documents that hold people accountable for their deeds at Straight and those two pieces of shit asked me for money strate up! Same goes with Marti Heath that old pedophilic bag....
These people have spent their own time and money to gather this info.  Some have had financial harships b/c of it.  I don't see a real problem with charging a nominal fee.

and even if you do have money there is no guarantee they'll give you what is asked for.

Where are you getting this from?  Any sources who have asked for things, paid for them and not received them?

I'm telling you these people are liars and they are Pro Straight.

AGAIN.....PLEASE name just ONE thing I've done or said that could be construed as 'pro-Straight'...or anything that i've lied about for that matter.  PLEASE!!!  You keep saying I'm a liar, pedophile, Semblerite etc.  PLEASE, PLEASE give details.  I'd LOVE to hear them just for shits and giggles.

You'll know the ones who will now say, directly after this post, slanderous comments and not even pay attention to what is really being said in truth

I thikn I've been fairly polite in this post to you.  You make take issue with the fact that I'm challenging you to come up with anything to backup your claims, but that's your problem, not mine.

they'll deny it by their falseness and fallacies. Watch them come now. Those who are liars here will now deny the truth by attacking the original postor, so let's have it liars. Come on pussy, let's see those lies. Let's see those fallacies and lies.
 Jeebus this gets tiring.  See my above response.  Prove what I've lied about or that I've 'worked' for the Semblers.

So stop by anytime to my hood, I got a old crowbar for yer fuckin child abusin asses! You can have your money when you come over.

Just give me the address, I'll be there.  You can even PM me if you don't want it put out here.

Watch these pussies deny they charge money for documents that don't exist. That's right, fuck you Marti Heath you pedophile,

Again, prove it.  I can say pretty much anything I want about people but if I don'thave the facts to back it up, i wouldn't be taken very seriouly.

That's right bitch, I said crowbar and I called YOU a pedophile. There's not a Fucking thing you can do about it either - except whine some more and keep on lieing and eventually die

Is that a threat or are you just talking out your ass again?

When Michael Sherman was asked why he lied about Morgan, Collin, and Gilbert being able to fully get around all statute of limitations - his only reply was "That's what I was told". He was then asked who told him that to which he replied that it was not the attorneys but he could not tell me 'whom' it was.

So call them yourself and ask.  That's the same answer that I got.  Statute of limitations and MGC is NOT known for digging and fighting for what's right.  It costs them to much money.  They're too busy hawking their ambulance/hospital/nursing home business, which incidentally is quite lucrative so why would a lawfirm like that[/b] be so inclined to take on a a pro-bono case that  is going to involve an incredible amount of research when they could be using that time creating billable hours?

You would believe people who all tell the same formatted and memorized stories about rape, all their brother's heads being put through walls on or around the same dates, and more lies about child abuse that can IN NO WAY be verified except by those .....

lemme fix that for ya "except for those that were there when that shit happened?"

Or do you believe what your gut has been telling you since you've been coming here - these people are liars and they advocate child abuse and that these people are still brainwashed and in denial and approve of lieing for the cause of pedophilia?

OK, once AGAIN.   When did I lie and where in the hell do you get that I advocate child abuse.  Pedophilia???  That's a serious charge.  Care to explain that one too?  Doubt it, you'll just keep sshouting from the hilltops "they're child abusers.  I have no proof, but trust me they are".  Come up with some evidence and people might begin to take you a little more seriously.

Go ahead and edit this post, Ginger Warbis, you're a pedophile too you story-changing red necked bare foot mountain climbing hee haw looking corn pone biatch who can't decide whether or not she was in Straight Inc. When you do edit this post you are doing it because you are a pedophile and you are still in denial and you are still cult-brainwashed. Edit now. Or not, child fucker that you are.

Wow.  You're definition and Webster's of a pedophile is very, very different.

Webster's: "Main Entry: pe·do·phil·ia
Pronunciation: "pE-d&-'fi-lE-&
Function: noun
Etymology: New Latin
: sexual perversion in which children are the preferred sexual object.

Yours:  When you do edit this post you are doing it because you are a pedophile.

Editing post (which she never does) is now considered pedophilia???  Watch out all forums, the sex police are coming to get you.  :eek:  :lol:

As for the rest of you pedophiles that come here, well more power to you. Your day is coming soon, too. So keep posting your lies, your dreams of a mad world gone pedophile and get back to me here real soon. I know you will. In the meantime, I welcome you to report this to the authorities, your family members, and bring out the medcart and the rest of your lies and slander. That's what pedophiles and liars do; deny."

Damn. You really need to brush up on your vocabulary skills.  Might I suggest starting here: http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/pedophilia

Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. For when you look long into an abyss, the abyss also looks into you.

--Nietzsche

t. Pete Straight
early 80s

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2005, 02:05:00 PM »
When Michael Sherman was asked why he lied about Morgan, Collin, and Gilbert being able to fully get around all statute of limitations - his only reply was "That's what I was told". He was then asked who told him that to which he replied that it was not the attorneys but he could not tell me 'whom' it was.

Or maybe they couldn't find all of the following:

• A target defendant with deep enough pockets who could be legally proven to be responsible for the charges
  • Credible plaintiffs who they can trust will not go off spouting a bunch of unfounded, crazy sounding conspiracies in public or on the stand (like, say, for example, the whole world works for Straight, especially the critics)
  • Proper venue and jurisdiction
  • Something else.

Dude, they were just being polite. They cited the statute so they didn't have to explain that they can't represent us because so many of us are blathering fools or obvious lunatics.

Hey, I'm not a lawyer. But I have asked a good many of them for an opinion on this. So far, none have found a way to make this case pay. And that is the bottom line as far as using litigation to solve this problem.

I'm always open to new opinions, maybe something will change or a really brilliant lawyer will spot something everyone else has missed. But I'm not holding my breath. We have another estate of government in this country, the IVth Estate. Read up on it. It's core to what I was raised to believe is our proud national character.

That's where I'm headed. You're as welcome as anybody to do the same or something completely different.

All religions have been made by men.
--Napoleon Bonaparte, French emperor

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline ex-prisoner

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2005, 02:24:00 PM »
On 2005-11-19 11:05:00, Antigen wrote:

"so many of us are blathering fools or obvious lunatics."

You worry about this site being a decent place for reporters and the like to check into, then make such a categorical statement? I guess anyone who heard the Mark Levine show should just dismiss the child abuse people talked about as the hallucinations of "blathering fools or obvious lunatics". I guess Straight never happened, children never got hurt, no one is "broken" or if they are they should not talk about it, everyone is fine and moved on and we shouldn't be sick about being medical research subjects or subjects of money-making thought reform practices.

You get on here and complain about conspiracies and spam whenever there is a hot news topic, but you spam it up whenever anyone talks about lawsuits, PTSD suffering, and being mistreated by other survivors who have documents and information and won't give them up.

Go on ahead with your hallucinations that the reason we don't have a lawsuit is that we are "blathering fools or obvious lunatics." We will ignore that you are blaming the abuse victims for the abuse, victims do that sometimes.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2005, 02:26:00 PM »
I think the blathering fools and idiots are the resident trolls that are constantly accusing people of working for hte Semblers

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2005, 05:15:00 PM »
On 2005-11-19 11:24:00, ex-prisoner wrote:

Go on ahead with your hallucinations that the reason we don't have a lawsuit is that we are "blathering fools or obvious lunatics." We will ignore that you are blaming the abuse victims for the abuse, victims do that sometimes.

Sorry, but facts is facts. I've heard the same thing from several lawyers who I've asked. Not that there's not a case or that they (the lawyers) don't believe us. Just that, in their professional opinions, it would be fool hearty to put most Program victims or their crazy assed parents under depo or on the stand.

The more compassionate among them also note that it would be cruel beyond telling to get our hopes up by initiating such a case when they know full well there's slim chance of success. The more predatory among them have been known to take substantial retainers knowing full well that there's no chance of winning.

But that's the legal arena for ya. And, for all it's faults, that's the way it should be. We should not be able to bring force of law against anybody unless we can prove their guilt beyond reasonable doubt to a jury of our peers.

The IVth Estate, the media (now with spontanious independent watchdog service thanks to the bloggers) is a completely different ball game. There we have time and space for everybody with an opinion to weigh in. Each reader gets to decide for themselves what to make of it. And I'm convinced (for a lot of reasons) that if we can just get this issue in all of it's implications out there into the public dialog, we win because we're right.

If I am of the opinion that it is inexpedient to assign to the government the task of operating railroads, hotels, or mines, I am not an "enemy of the state" any more than I can be called an enemy of sulfuric acid because I am of the opinion that, useful though it may be for many purposes, it is not suitable either for drinking, or for washing one's hands.
http://www.mises.org/liberal/ch1sec7.asp' target='_new'>Ludwig Von Mises

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes