Author Topic: RMA staff I remember from RMA, you post yours from CEDU  (Read 45438 times)

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
Re: RMA staff I remember from RMA, you post yours from CEDU
« Reply #150 on: June 08, 2010, 04:24:54 PM »
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"
Quote from: "Whooter"

Whoa Anne lol.  You sound pissed off!!

Yes, it pisses me off when you outright lie about what I've said.  Crazy, I know.

You advocate sending them to these places for virtually anything. You also go out of your way to defend or minimize or justify even the most heinous actions and places.
Why don’t you start by showing the readers where I said this.

Pick any of the JRC threads.

Why does it hurt so much more when the shoe is on your foot.  I never cried like you do.

I never lied about things you said.

See the double standard is alive and well here on fornits.  

You are either delusional or just an outright liar.

Anne you folks have written damn near a book on whooter being a schill, castrating him for sending his daughter to a program, humiliating him over his sons death ect.....Lies and abuse......hmmmmmm...I don't fucking care who he is, when you start debasing a father over his dead son that's when my gloves comes off and I want nothing to do with you. I left you left wing nuts a long time ago.

Danny
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Joel

Edited: Wednesday, October 06, 2010
« Reply #151 on: June 08, 2010, 04:27:22 PM »
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 02:34:09 PM by Joel »

Joel

« Reply #152 on: June 08, 2010, 04:33:43 PM »
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 02:34:40 PM by Joel »

Offline maruska

• View Profile
« Reply #153 on: June 08, 2010, 04:38:49 PM »
Quote from: "maruska"
Ok, I apologize, Whoother, I should have not be so blunt with you. It is always such a sensitive topic,when it comes to our own children .
I just want to tell you this: my daughter put us through hell...in comparisson to your daughter she is a spitfire:) Yet we never, in a million years would consider to drop the ball and let anybody else raise her....

It is probably a cultural difference. And maybe that is the reason we do not have such schools and programs in our country. We do need them.

Thankfully You didnt have to raise an at-risk child.

I dont think it is a cultural difference at all, Maruska.  Many people in American look for solutions and seek help where needed.  If we cannot solve our problems within the family we look outside the home for support.  If it doesn't exist then we invent it.  I am sure you have kids living on the streets, entering prison and not contributing to society in your country.

And you know this how? Do you want to compare notes whose daughter was more at risk? LOL

I know you do not want to hear that , but it is possible to raise children without this industry. And succesfully.
Otherwise all European teenagers would be dead or in jail...they are not, trust me on that:)

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #154 on: June 08, 2010, 04:44:55 PM »
Quote from: "Pile of Dead Kids"
Anne, there's no law making you waste your time with these idiots. Neither one is worth your respect or typing. Why bother?

You're right.  And besides...it looks like its driving DannyBoy crazy that he's not the center of attention today.  Notice how he keeps trying to insert himself into this and how everyone's ignoring him?  He doesn't like being ignored.
  :beat:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Anne what drives me is to show readers who come here exactly what to expect out of you, Pile and wanna be boy Joel. The three stooges. Also allow readers to see a different point of veiw. Which as we can see they want.

Danny

Offline maruska

• View Profile
« Reply #155 on: June 08, 2010, 04:46:33 PM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"
I think this is how you view parenting, Whooter...not every parent sees parenting like that...

I would really like to know: where was the breaking point  for you? When did you decide, that your parenting did not work and you have to send your daughter to a program?

If you asked your parents Maruska you would have a more realistic answer, then come back and tell us.

danny

Ask my parents?  Confusing...what do my parents to do with this?

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #156 on: June 08, 2010, 04:52:22 PM »
I think this is how you view parenting, Whooter...not every parent sees parenting like that...

I would really like to know: where was the breaking point  for you? When did you decide, that your parenting did not work and you have to send your daughter to a program?

If you asked your parents Maruska you would have a more realistic answer, then come back and tell us.

danny

Well your parents were involved in the decision to send you to your program, right. Well if that is the case ask them what was the process that they followed.

Danny

Offline maruska

• View Profile
« Reply #157 on: June 08, 2010, 05:02:21 PM »
:twofinger:

How did you come to the conclusion that I was in a program?!?

You must be confusing me with someone:)

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #158 on: June 08, 2010, 05:30:18 PM »

danny
Well your parents were involved in the decision to send you to your program, right. Well if that is the case ask them what was the process that they followed.

Danny
:rofl:  Is this your idea of "independent thinking," Danny? Where your idea of who a poster is ... is completely independent from, and has nothing whatsoever to do with, what they post?

@Maruska: your parents might be very amused by this! Then again, maybe not! Lol.
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #159 on: June 08, 2010, 05:45:19 PM »
Ok, I apologize, Whoother, I should have not be so blunt with you. It is always such a sensitive topic,when it comes to our own children .
I just want to tell you this: my daughter put us through hell...in comparisson to your daughter she is a spitfire:) Yet we never, in a million years would consider to drop the ball and let anybody else raise her....

It is probably a cultural difference. And maybe that is the reason we do not have such schools and programs in our country. We do need them.
Thankfully You didnt have to raise an at-risk child.
I have.  An extremely "at risk" child.  Somehow, I managed to do it without sending her off to strangers.

I dont think it is a cultural difference at all, Maruska.  Many people in American look for solutions and seek help where needed.  If we cannot solve our problems within the family we look outside the home for support.  If it doesn't exist then we invent it.  I am sure you have kids living on the streets, entering prison and not contributing to society in your country.
Again...I don't think anyone here is saying that no child ever needs help.  What we ARE saying is that a lot of parents seem to just accept sending them away as the norm, rather than the exception.  You advocate sending them to these places for virtually anything.  You also go out of your way to defend or minimize or justify even the most heinous actions and places.  

Any kind of "treatment" that would involved separating the child from the family for such an extended period of time alone would warrant it be used as an absolute LAST resort and even then you've got to make sure it's real  help with qualified people....not some fucking pseudo-newage-tough love form of quackery.  The ones that isolate them from the outside world, use the TC/confrontative peer pressure mode of "therapy", LGAT-like sessions, extreme hiking, pain compliance and restraining etc. should be fucking outlawed and the providers of such "therapy" be jailed.

Now, bring on the minimization, justification and super spin that we're oh-so accustomed to by now.
No let me Anne and I definitely don't speak for whooter. There was a exchange going on between Whooter, Maruska and Samara that was pretty good, information being traded and opinions being discussed. NO ONE mentioned your name anywhere or Ursus for that matter but as usual you both have got to stick your BIG FAT EGOSin the thread. Anne has to loose her temper and start cussing like some street whore. Anne for once here on fornits go lay down and STFU.
You do embellish your points so does your buddy Ursus, what?????? you both didn't think we knew that....lol.

Danny
Danny, if you are unhappy that certain people are participating in an open discussion and you want that changed, you'll just have to take it up with the Admins.

For the record, I don't recall embellishing any points nor do I recall Anne doing so. If you want to make flaming judgments like that, you might want to cite some links if you still harbor any hope that you'll be taken seriously.
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #160 on: June 08, 2010, 06:07:13 PM »
:twofinger:

How did you come to the conclusion that I was in a program?!?

You must be confusing me with someone:)

And the circle is complete.

Danny

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #161 on: June 08, 2010, 06:12:20 PM »
A lot of posts here, lets take a look at where we are at:

You advocate sending them to these places for virtually anything. You also go out of your way to defend or minimize or justify even the most heinous actions and places.
Why don’t you start by showing the readers where I said this.  Then you can post the citation that shows I am this Reuben guy.  Then finally the link that shows I am not a program parent and that I work for the industry.

After you post the links/citations, Anne, I will post the link to where you  admitted yourself here on fornits that programs are helpful in most cases and that you had embellished many of the events that you claim occurred inside the program.

You got yourself caught up into many lies here Anne and you are now trying to deflect and spin it once again.  If you have proof of what you say about me then just post it here.  If you dont have proof then just admit that you lied and we can move on.

Joel

« Reply #162 on: June 08, 2010, 06:19:38 PM »
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 02:37:32 PM by Joel »

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #163 on: June 08, 2010, 06:20:51 PM »
A lot of posts here, lets take a look at where we are at:

Why don’t you start by showing the readers where I said this.  Then you can post the citation that shows I am this Reuben guy.  Then finally the link that shows I am not a program parent and that I work for the industry.

After you post the links/citations, Anne, I will post the link to where you  admitted yourself here on fornits that programs are helpful in most cases and that you had embellished many of the events that you claim occurred inside the program.

You got yourself caught up into many lies here Anne and you are now trying to deflect and spin it once again.  If you have proof of what you say about me then just post it here.  If you dont have proof then just admit that you lied and we can move on.

AMEN

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #164 on: June 08, 2010, 06:23:41 PM »
Quote from: "Joel"
Whooter from my experience working in programs I noticed a couple of things.  Parents (1) physically abused their children (2) verbally abused their children (3) sexually abused their children (4) abused drugs (5) abused alcohol (6) were going through a divorce (7) didn't spend enough time with their children (8) failed to supervise their children on a consistent basis (9) failed to enforce logical rules in the home [up for debate] (10) failed to consequence their children within reason [not talking about torture etc.] and (11) failed to act as good role models.  As a result, the child says fuck it, I'll party hard, skip school, steal cars, burn latrines, blow up mail boxes and the whole nine yards  Often adults cannot connect the dots.  I am not saying the above applies to you but only you can answer that.  Some parents choose to step up to the plate, man up and tackle the problem head on.  Others take the easy way out, don't exhaust every option in the book and take the easy way out by sending their child to a program.  Again I don't know if this applies to you, only you can answer that.

Jeesh thanks "BUTT WIPE" I thought we missed it.

Danny