Author Topic: RMA staff I remember from RMA, you post yours from CEDU  (Read 44939 times)

Offline blownawaytheidahoway

• View Profile
RMA staff I remember from RMA, you post yours from CEDU
« on: November 17, 2005, 07:54:00 PM »
Richard Armstrong, Dana and Stacy Wasserman, Bruce (dildo) Wilson, Dan Earl, His daughter Shannon (maybe married to dildo), son Tim, Carmen Earl, her daughter Nina, Caroline(Jenny) Wolfe, Randy Eide, Vicki Jones and her husband Chuck with a different last name, Steve Rooky, Thompsons, Patrick Stambusky, Tim Brace, John Aaron, Rea and his wife Sharon Krieger, Brett and his wife Lisa Carey, Mike Bonner, Ken bulky guy, Mike dimarco? tall skinny guy started in 1989ish, Ned Murray,
these are just mostly senior staff whose faces I can see purple as they scream their upsetting lies at me. I can't wait to remember more? Sheila the big blonde aerobics instructor, how could I have forgotten to mention Doug and Mona Kim-Brown, or Joe Sweeney, Dan and Mare Krumpatitch, or The Spaniard Alberto who was Carmens relative who was fired for fondling?, Ken the big guy with the mustache who I think lived with his momma, or timeless Lou at the farm, Glenn and Lisa Sutton, Matt Fitzgerald, Greg Burton, Will and Nancy Venard, Alan Milar and his wife, Bob Silfie(s)who had been there for a long time and could pretty well pick a guitar to orgasm, Greg Springer, some balding mustached guy I think was named Tom Waters, Joan- hippy with art, Ed Katz, Susan Nelson, yes Russ Hershod with really, really thick glasses. Blockhead is a fine description for both Russ's. (not rous's...rodents of unusual size)
what about these guys: Mike Parr, L.J. Mitchell, and some other bounty hunter dude? Please comment on any or all of these present/former RMA/CEDU staff who I knew first hand.
-blownaway
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Life is a very wonderful thing.\' said Dr. Branom... \'The processes of life, the make- up of the human organism, who can fully understand these miracles?... What is happening to you now is what should happen to any normal healthy human organism...You are being made sane, you are being made healthy.
     \'That I will not have, \' I said, \'nor can understand at all. What you\'ve been doing is to make me feel very very ill.\'
                         -Anthony Burgess
                      A Clockwork Orange

Offline try another castle

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2005, 09:29:00 PM »
Do you remember Steve? (I can't remember his last name.) Tall lanky guy with grey curly hair and a moustache? He taught stained glass, and his girlfriend worked there, too and taught journalism. Anyway, they both left because they realized the program was full of shit. Or at least that was my impression. I think he told me that he didn't agree with a lot of what the school taught. I think his last name was Drinkard, but that might have been the last name of the other Steve, who was the creepy Steve who worked down in Quest, and also had a moustache. He was shorter, and shared a lot about this cessna plane accident he had been in when he lived in Alaska. Anyway, he was total pedophile material, but the stained glass steve was cool.

The cool Steve once told me to stop trying to force myself to be "normal" and just admit that I'm an eccentric artist who is just always going to be a lovable weird guy, and stop trying to convince myself that I have to move to suburbia and have a white picket fence and 2.5 kids. Obviously he didn't tell me this in a rap, because if he had, the other staff would have screamed their heads off at him, but I personally always appreciated his insight, because it was true. I am a weirdo.

Ironically, Sharon yelled at me for the very same issue, saying I tried too hard to have an "eccentric" image and that was "junkie thinking". Obviously she and Steve didn't see eye to eye on this.

Do you remember Mike Nalley, by any chance? Balding dude, twangy, down home accent. Always wore short sleeve button down oxfords. He was a newer staff when you and I were there. Man, he was fuckin weird. He would say the strangest, most nonsequitor, inappropriate things in raps. We would all look at each other and be like "what the fuck"?

Alberto got busted for fondling? Ha! That doesn't surprise me.

Brad Throssel was another one who I think ranks pretty high on the pedophile-o-meter.

Joe Sweeney... I always thought he looked like a scandanavian man-child. One thing I liked about him is that he absolutely refused to yell at people in raps. That totally went against his grain, and a lot of times, he didn't condone people "running their anger", either. Didn't he end up going to Cascades?

Remember Twila? She was my counselor in Quest. I actually really adored her. I can't believe Richard slipped her a rufie and raped her, that shit head. AND, it only went to civil trial, not criminal. That's fucking insane.

I also remember Kristen, she did watercolors. I took a lot of her art classes. and I remember Kathy Zins, of all people. The kids would tease her a lot, cause she was kinda dorky. But dorky is ok.

I also remember Sidney, who was a nice older lady who worked in admissions and administration. She did my intake when I got there. (NOT the strip search, she had nothing to do with that. Just the paperwork.) She really liked me but always wondered why I never warmed up to her, and it was probably because of that negative association I had of the first day of coming to RMA. But she really was a very nice person.  She went through the propheets when she had the chance, but otherwise stayed outside the whole "theraputic" part of the school.

Offline nashari

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2005, 01:07:00 AM »
wow... i havent thought about any of those people in so fuckin long.... hmmm... Ned can kiss my ass...
Shelia ran my dreams, and i was in more raps with her that she would have everyone move accross the room from me with no supports (even an all girl rap that i was the only guy... talk about set ups) that fuckin cunt....
Glen was cool sometimes to me... depended on his mood, and what we were doing.... but he never really gave me a hard time...
Fred is such a full of shit back stabber, that it is sad he ever worked there....
His wife Patsy that was on Ned's team deserves some respect though... it did seem that she really cared about the kids.
I never really had to deal with jon aaron that much... but the teachers i miss would be greg (history) and what was that dude with a moustache that tought geology?? he was always super cool to everyone.... scott rigenback, but he always flirted with all the girls... ha ha ha...
hmmmm.... Who else do i remember??? hmmm... nicole baily.... sheila's right hand... oh yeah... fuck her too... lol
anyways... i don't feel like bashin anymore... butthe people i mentioned affected my life with their emotional abuse, and the people i talked good about, deserve my good words... that is it, and that is all...
Joe Keuter pg-56
n reality as in dreams, nothing is quite what it seems. -The Book of Counted Sorrows

Offline nashari

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2005, 01:07:00 AM »
oh yeah... and fuck rick sneider ... that wife beatin fuckin prick... i hope someone really does to him what he did to his wife and kids one day.
n reality as in dreams, nothing is quite what it seems. -The Book of Counted Sorrows

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2005, 05:06:00 AM »
Was the sheila idaho and I knew a different person than nashari's sheila? (sheila claremont.) I thought they were two entirely different people. The sheila I knew was simply an aerobics teacher, and I'm pretty sure her last name wasn't claremont.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2005, 09:43:00 AM »
I remember Sheila Clairmont. She was an RMA staff member but moved over to NWA when I was there. I hated that bitch.

Glenn Sutton: Asshole! I had to kiss his ass because he was my team leader.
Lisa Sutton: Bitch! I can't believe they had kids together. They would have been better off having strict anal sex only.

Bruce Wilson: He was the team leader at NWA for the girls team. He always seemed like a laid back guy, but there was something about him that made me uneasy. Oh, right. Maybe it was the fact that he would cuddle with prepubecent girls all day long. Nothing strange about that though right?

Bruce Johnson: He was a straight weirdo at NWA. Always a half step behind Bruce Wilson.

Kelly something: Fat as HELL assistant team leader at NWA. Man, this bitch was totally fat. I mean REALLY REALLY fat. And so was her husband. They couldn't have kids (on account of her being so fat I would imgaine), so they adopted like 12.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2005, 12:32:00 PM »
I went to CEDU RS. And Mona and Doug would visit us from Idaho.  They were always very nice to me, but I wondered what they were like at their home school.  I never ahd to deal with tehm as family heads etc.

Offline RMA_PG_63

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2005, 02:07:00 PM »
Sheila became the team leader for Genesis before I even got there in 94.  she was very loud and holy shit if you ever crossed her you could just forget  ever having an easy day
MA peer group 63

Offline rmagirl

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2005, 04:06:00 PM »

Offline nashari

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2005, 08:31:00 PM »
sheila claremont still did arobics for girls when i was there, and is the loud one that was a team leader... hmmmm....
Glen became a team leader?? Thats all i have to say on that...
Bruce, and his cups in rap.... lol... I remember that now...

Shelly and brenda and glenna were all the kitchen ladies when i was there in 93-95...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2005, 01:49:00 PM »
I remember most of the staff that have been mentioned. I don't really remember them in such a negative way, though. There are a few, like Joe Sweeny, that I wondered about and question whether he should have been teaching there. But, I really think that most of these folks cared about the kids. I can't say that I ever witnessed any abuse.

Offline blownawaytheidahoway

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2005, 06:25:00 PM »
On 2005-11-22 10:49:00, Anonymous wrote:

"... There are a few, like Joe Sweeny, that I wondered about and question whether he should have been teaching there.  "

why? because he fucked animals?
or should there be a differenct reason?
I was new when he told us that in a rap and IT FREAKED ME OUT.
but i know there must be other reasons. please people, say something usefull. [ This Message was edited by: blownawaytheidahoway on 2005-11-22 15:26 ]
Life is a very wonderful thing.\' said Dr. Branom... \'The processes of life, the make- up of the human organism, who can fully understand these miracles?... What is happening to you now is what should happen to any normal healthy human organism...You are being made sane, you are being made healthy.
     \'That I will not have, \' I said, \'nor can understand at all. What you\'ve been doing is to make me feel very very ill.\'
                         -Anthony Burgess
                      A Clockwork Orange

Offline absolutebest

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2005, 08:59:00 PM »
On 2005-11-18 17:31:00, nashari wrote:

"sheila claremont still did arobics for girls when i was there, and is the loud one that was a team leader... hmmmm....

Glen became a team leader?? Thats all i have to say on that...

Bruce, and his cups in rap.... lol... I remember that now...

Shelly and brenda and glenna were all the kitchen ladies when i was there in 93-95...

"

I had one of those cups, but it disappeared along with all of my other RMA shit.
dam Best RMA 1994-96 (PG61)

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2005, 11:47:00 PM »
On 2005-11-22 15:25:00, blownawaytheidahoway wrote:

"

On 2005-11-22 10:49:00, Anonymous wrote:

"... There are a few, like Joe Sweeny, that I wondered about and question whether he should have been teaching there.  "

why? because he fucked animals?

or should there be a differenct reason?

I was new when he told us that in a rap and IT FREAKED ME OUT.

but i know there must be other reasons. please people, say something usefull. [ This Message was edited by: blownawaytheidahoway on 2005-11-22 15:26 ]"

Well, I remember a few students who had disclosed to me or in my presence that they had fucked animals, too. So the staff didn't exactly corner the market on zoophilic experiences in that place.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2005, 11:04:00 AM »
not that there is anything wrong with that!