Author Topic: Suzanne Gray - Mindless Troll and HLA Groupie  (Read 56973 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Suzanne Gray - Mindless Troll and HLA Groupie
« Reply #540 on: January 20, 2006, 08:33:00 PM »
Well Steve if this is true it opens up a world of possibilities.

Don't hold your breath about the list, but I'm sure you'll be brought into the loop at some point

And you have a lovely night also
 :cry2:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline The Alterboy

• View Profile
    • http://Fornits.com/SIBS/
« Reply #541 on: January 20, 2006, 10:37:00 PM »
On 2006-01-20 10:31:00, Anonymous wrote:

So does anyone know where he works (name the company please)

"

Ottowa, DJ will not be working for awhile. He'll be receiving treatment at SIBS for SPD.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #542 on: January 21, 2006, 01:17:00 AM »
"Ottowa, DJ will not be working for awhile. He'll be receiving treatment at SIBS for SPD."

What? Again??

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #543 on: January 21, 2006, 08:38:00 AM »
On 2006-01-20 19:37:00, The Alterboy wrote:

"

On 2006-01-20 10:31:00, Anonymous wrote:

So does anyone know where he works (name the company please)

"

Ottowa, DJ will not be working for awhile. He'll be receiving treatment at SIBS for SPD."

For SPD?  Sensory Processing Disorder?  I thought you folks only helped druggies?

Have you spoken with the management there?  I have been contracted to install SIBS v2.0 on all of the new patients.  Are they now saying that they're sending the StraightMobile out for me?  This is an interesting turn of events.

Now, as for Ottawa Jr., I'm not sure why he's so upset with me.  After all, it was his Mommy Dearest who posted her particulars all over the internet, not me.  I can provide you the links if you like, son.

In addition to the aforementioned fact, your Mommy has also posted your particulars on the internet as well.  I haven't.  Since she's so proud of your "graduation" from RMA she couldn't help but talk about it on several forums in addition to this one.  I can understand your embarrassment in regard to this issue.  I wouldn't want my mother putting my information out on the internet, especially if I had a history of attending therapeutic facilities.  

She talks in glowing terms about how "successful" you are, but that certainly doesn't bear out based on your behavior and your admission that you're still doing drugs and drinking to excess (not to mention your threats to rape another poster's wife - that's a different, terribly disturbing story altogether).  She seems to think you've grown up and are sober.  Maybe she's suffering from SPD and can't accurately process the information coming form her eyes and ears?  Or maybe she just doesn't want to believe that her precious CEDU program made such a horrible mess of her beloved baby boy?

Don't you think maybe your anger is better directed at your Mom?  She's the one that put your family business out there for all to see, not me.  I think you're old enough now that she can't send you back to a program for confronting her, so why not go to the source?

If you have some kind of reasonable request to make of me, I've told you that I'm listening.  Make some kind of logically constructed argument based in reality about what you'd like for me to change about my approach here and I will thoughtfully consider it.  Your petty and impotent threats are truly an expression of your own vanity.  While they may make you feel better, make you think you have some control over my life, or are just plain old attention-seeking behavior, they quite simply don't change a thing.

Regardless of how you prattle on with your little soliloquy or fly off on your little diatribes, it will have no effect upon how I conduct myself here or elsewhere.  I have told you that if you have some valid argument about why I should or should not do something a certain way, I will gladly consider your responsible advice.

I find it hard to understand why someone who is supposedly a well-adjusted college student can't make a single thoughtful point.  If somehow you marshall the ability to do so, I'll be here.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #544 on: January 21, 2006, 09:11:00 AM »
Quite a rant dude

Way confusing in a bunch of ways but still real funny and isn't that what this forum is about

Cuz it sure isn't about helping or enlightening anybody

Hey Steve you got up pretty early on a Saturday morning to blurt all that out didn't you? Clearly you've got some kind of burr under your saddle, hope it doesn't interfere with your big important job.  

Maybe it's just me but if I had stock in a company I'd want my execs' public presentation to be a little different.

And  I don't know what the writer had in mind but SPD can stand for a whole number of things, I was thinking of Sadistice Personality Disorder myself But that was based on the way you treat other people at this board

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #545 on: January 21, 2006, 10:26:00 AM »
I take back what I said in my previous post.  This is Miss Ottawa herself, only posing as a young'un.

Lady, you have got some serious problems.

How 'bout we assign all these posts to your username from your IP address?  

A trace of your IP address:

IP Address 24.118.46.231 US UNITED STATES MINNESOTA ST. PAUL COMCAST CABLE COMMUNICATIONS HOLDINGS INC

Resolved to address:

**** Road, Minneapolis, MN
(*Physical address truncated for privacy reasons, but it's right next to the country club)

"I've got to say it Ginger, I get the sense of some kind of burr under your saddle..."

Post URL: http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?to ... t=40#60164

Pretty atypical phraseology, ma'am.  Used exactly twice in the enitire history of this forum.

Oh, Ottawa!  Have you no shame?  Letting people here think it was your little sociopathic kid while the whole time it's you posing as a teenager?

What would your advisor at U of M say about your behavior?  And you're a psychology student?  Please.

For Christ's sake, woman, you need a lot of help!
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #546 on: January 21, 2006, 12:05:00 PM »
***?Cuz it sure isn't about helping or enlightening anybody ?

And ?bantering? with RB is?

***?Maybe it's just me but if I had stock in a company I'd want my execs' public presentation to be a little different.?

Oh get off it Ottowa. The user name DJ has not been associated with any company, much to your distress. You?re the only one who would like to see that accomplished.

And since you made this public, what ?loop? might DJ be pulled into?

The way HE treats others? You have deduced that anyone who didn?t benefit from a program is intellectually inferior, and have treated survivors here with disdain.

Why are you still here? What research are you conducting now? How to banter (manipulate, bait) someone half your age on an internet forum, then criticize them for biting? That?s bait and punish. So very program of you.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #547 on: January 21, 2006, 03:04:00 PM »
All that noise from some woman upset about the fact that she was stupid enough to release her personal information on the internet?

Tell me lady why would you or your fucked up idiot son want to blame Dysfunction?

Your problem you accept the consequences. In the meantime continue making your idle meaningless threats and providing hours of entertainment for us over on this end.

Oh and from the look of things it turns out you will be the one spoken about to your higher ups.

Have a great day.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #548 on: January 21, 2006, 06:17:00 PM »
So, like do you work in a hardware store, Robert

Just wondering, I could be wrong

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #549 on: January 21, 2006, 06:24:00 PM »
Who is this?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #550 on: January 21, 2006, 06:25:00 PM »
So do you?

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #551 on: January 21, 2006, 06:26:00 PM »
I'll answer your question if you answer mine.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #552 on: January 21, 2006, 06:29:00 PM »
Then I guess you won't be answering it but I do have the sense of very concrete things

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #553 on: January 21, 2006, 06:30:00 PM »
Youre saying you arent willing to answer my question even if I answer yours?

PM if you like.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #554 on: January 21, 2006, 06:32:00 PM »
"Oh get off it Ottowa. The user name DJ has not been associated with any company, much to your distress. You?re the only one who would like to see that accomplished."

Well who knows what the future will bring?