Author Topic: Suzanne Gray - Mindless Troll and HLA Groupie  (Read 56851 times)

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
Suzanne Gray - Mindless Troll and HLA Groupie
« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2005, 08:41:00 PM »
On 2005-11-20 16:09:00, Anonymous wrote:

"There are two things you should consider Robert.

Hidden Lake Academy is not subject to HIPPA laws. They are not a medical facility.

Employees during the time she was there did not sign or agree to any sort of privacy agreement.

Unless you have some sort of hard evidence that she got that information from a file you cannot prove she obtained it illegally. What evidence do you have that she got that name from a file?

"

If they arent a medical facility then why do they accept medical insurance as payment?

Why also do they tell the ORS of GA they are a traditional boarding school, yet tell the parents/educational consultants they are a theraputic boarding school?

Also why do they stress confidentiality in reals among the students and claim doctor patient privledge with the counsolers?

"Employees during the time she was there did not sign or agree to any sort of privacy agreement. "

This makes absolute zero sense. No employee in a theraputic setting would be permited to discuss any information concerning any patient in any public forum whatsoever. This is not a new rule by any means, it has been part of standards and practices for the theraputic community for decades. Confidentiality is so closely guarded a doctor cannot reveal the details or even if a patient attended sessions unless ordered so by a court order, nor can they reveal information shared in closed doors unless the information concerns the patient has a desire to committ a felony or is planning on killing themselves.

Mrs. Gray broke this rule. There is no way around it.

"Unless you have some sort of hard evidence that she got that information from a file you cannot prove she obtained it illegally. What evidence do you have that she got that name from a file?"

The information did not need to nessecarily come from a file. Information she gained while employed there would also be a breach of confidentiality. However as it stands Mrs. Gray did either get the information from a file or another employee. She never knew the student in question. Apparently never even met him. Since that is the case where else could she have gotten the information?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 20, 2005, 08:44:00 PM »
On 2005-11-20 16:11:00, Anonymous wrote:

"What consequences? Civil? criminal? what kind of law did she break? If she indeed broke one? Misdemeanor? Felony? "

Both civil and criminal actually. She broke confidentiality statuets. Thus she is subject to those penalties, as well the student Devin can sue her in civil court for revealing on a public forum that he attended there. I dont know whether this is a felony or a misdomeaner, I would imagien a misdomeaner. Perhaps Dan can answer that question better.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 20, 2005, 08:47:00 PM »
On 2005-11-20 16:20:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Tim, Scott, Dan, Sarah, Allison. I'm sure I could spout off more names at random. Would I be subject to one law suit or several? Good luck in court as no last names were mentioned, nor a timeframe in which the student were there. Or another consideration might be that I read a book on baby names and decided to throw a few out there. Regardless, this is a stupid arguement because HLA does not fall under HIPPA. As for my relationship with Mrs. Gray, there isn't one. Boredom and my inquisitive nature at one point made me curious about your identity. However, the boredom quickly passed. "

I guess its a good thing for me then that Bullfrog did mention when Devin attended school there and for how long.  :grin:

Answer my question about the insurance and why HLA claims they are two seperate things.

Also tell me boredom would cause you to pursue something you dont care about? Also explain to me again how you just happened to pop up right when she made mention of the situation, and how she knew about it if there is no relationship. Also if the boredom passed why are you back here?

Offline SHH Anon Classics

• View Profile
    • http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?topic=13488&forum=41&start=34#165552
« Reply #33 on: November 20, 2005, 08:57:00 PM »
Robert you dont know whether or not I met this kid. I do. Whether or not the kid remembers me is besides the point. And I published no information that would allow anybody to figure out which kid in the united states named Devon went to HLA. Because I dont know any personal info of his. I personally happen to know several Devons, my son being one of them. And you also dont know if in fact the name came from a file. I already told you I didnt have access to those files I didnt physically put the report cards in them. Damn you are dense as hell. You have no proof I have done anything illegal or immoral because in fact, I have not. I remembered a kids name. Thats it. Let's say for example, I also remembered a kid named Brian. And a kid named Blaire. And a kid named Tiffany. And a kid named Tyler. So now what? They all sue me? How in the hell would anybody put anything personal with those first names? There must be thousands of kids with those names in the united states. Once again Robert, you are wrong. There is no case, civil, criminal, or otherwise. There are no consequences. And if you are as smart as you claim, you will see that my IP addresses (I actually have 3) are not in the state of Georgia so I am in no way employed by HLA. I haven't lived in Georgia in over 3 years. I remembered a name. So what. I am beginning to wonder if you don't have OCD, you seem absolutely fixated on this subject for no logical reason, unless, of course, you are in fact Devon. Hmmmmm makes one wonder doesn't it.

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 20, 2005, 08:58:00 PM »
This is in answer to your last post Robert. First of all, did I mention which months and years the kid went there? NO. I did say a number of months but that was a guess because I remembered that the kid wasn't there that long. So, this means what? Nothing, once again.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 20, 2005, 10:37:00 PM »
Answer my question about the insurance and why HLA claims they are two seperate things.

Insurance companies have two seperate components to their coverage. If you look at your policy you will notice that mental health benefits are NOT covered under medical. More often than not, your mental health benefits are paid out by another company. For example, until recently magellan behavioral health covered the mental health claims for blue cross blue cross blue shield. As they are not a medical facility which would require skilled nursing, physicians, etc. they should not be able to bill for medical claims. Again, they do NOT fall under HIPPA.

As for Mrs. Gray. No offense to her... but I appear to be much smarter.

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 20, 2005, 11:01:00 PM »
I have not answered this question yet because I havent had the time to do the research on what insurance companies cover what in the way of mental health, however, with my own personal policy at my place of work, our health insurance does cover not only mental health providers such as counselors or family therapists, it also covers such things as psychotrophic drugs, mental health facilities, and drug and alchohol treatment. These things are technically mental health but our health insurance company covers them with certain deductibles, and copays etc. I have no idea under what type of policy a place like HLA would be payable through an insurance company, but I have heard that some parents do get it paid for at least partially anyway so I guess it depends on what kind of insurance they have. I think if it was under my policy it probably would pay at least a portion since they have counselors and NA and AA classes etc.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 20, 2005, 11:29:00 PM »
"Robert you dont know whether or not I met this kid. I do. Whether or not the kid remembers me is besides the point."

I see so your memory is valid but his is not? Why is that Mrs. Gray? Why does your testimony carry more weight than his. I thought for sure you said something just a short time ago about being open to other peoples perspective. This doesnt seem very open now does it?

So how about it Mrs. Gray you cant both be right. You claim youve met, he says you havent. Either way youre still left with the question of how you had enough information about him to claim he and I had similar personalities. A question which you have yet to answer.

"And I published no information that would allow anybody to figure out which kid in the united states named Devon went to HLA"

You didnt? You stated a student named Devin attended HLA for three months at some point between 1997 and 1998.

To anyone who knows him but may not know he attended HLA this would seem to be enough information, would it not? Perhaps if they knew there was a gap in his schooling where he lived? Again you make assumptions about something you know nothing about.

"And you also dont know if in fact the name came from a file. I already told you I didnt have access to those files I didnt physically put the report cards in them. Damn you are dense as hell."

I thought you never got personal Mrs. Gray. So much anger in your heart. You did get the information from a file Susie. Irregardless of whether or not you physically touched the file you still had the information from the progress reports which in turn would be placed in the file. This is correct is it not?

"You have no proof I have done anything illegal or immoral because in fact, I have not. I remembered a kids name. Thats it. Let's say for example, I also remembered a kid named Brian. And a kid named Blaire. And a kid named Tiffany. And a kid named Tyler. So now what? They all sue me? How in the hell would anybody put anything personal with those first names?"

Oh but you released more then just a first name didnt you Mrs. Gray? You released when and for how long the student was at HLA. This is illegal as it is a breach of confidentiality. Why are you not understanding that?

" Once again Robert, you are wrong. There is no case, civil, criminal, or otherwise. There are no consequences."

I guess we will see wont we dummy?

" And if you are as smart as you claim, you will see that my IP addresses (I actually have 3) are not in the state of Georgia so I am in no way employed by HLA"

Oh but you are still in contact with one of their larger employees are you not? You do still go up there from time to time? I mean where will the kids be spending thanksgiving this year? With you at the lillypad, or with fatass at the all you can eat buffet? You cannot prove that youve never discussed HLA related material while on your little visits to get the monthly check, good luck trying though.

"So what. I am beginning to wonder if you don't have OCD, you seem absolutely fixated on this subject for no logical reason, unless, of course, you are in fact Devon. Hmmmmm makes one wonder doesn't it."

Where have I seen this before...hmmm an unlicensed hack making an unfounded diagnoses on a patient shes never seen and knows nothing about. Hmmmmm where was it. Oh yes thats right good ol HLA. The place where you dont need a doctor to diagnos anything, an ugly housewife will do.

Mrs. Gray Ive just determined you have AIDS. I dont need a basis for this, or to even see you get blood samples. Its just my gut feeling. You are okay with this method arent you?

No despite your retardation,and the fact as you point out, logic eludes you. Ive explained this point to you before. Im sure youd rather we didnt discuss your criminal behavior but thats not the way it works here. This is a forum for discussing the truths and realities about HLA and its employees. Not the propoganda youve been instructed to propogate. I am going to continue to focus on this issue until you run away in fear because it highlights things in our case. HLA believes it is above the law, as simple as that. Its going to discover the truth very soon.

Furthermore, Im wondering if in the event I was Devin (since you want to go down that road again) wouldnt I be in a position to tell you you were full of shit, and that Id never met you? What would your response be to that Susie? I'll tell you what, again since Im in contact with him and youve never spoken to him before in your life why dont you provide some sort of detail concerning Devin that you would have only gained from talking to him. See if you cant come up with something that could only come from something he told you about himself. Something you wouldnt know by seeing him.

Let me know if you can do that. Once you do (I doubt you will youre far to stupid and cowardly) ill bring it back to him and ask him about it. Im trying to convince him to come on here. Maybe youll be lucky and hell show up and put you in your place himself. He can join the club of all the rest of us who have done just that.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 20, 2005, 11:32:00 PM »
On 2005-11-20 17:58:00, Anonymous wrote:

"This is in answer to your last post Robert. First of all, did I mention which months and years the kid went there? NO. I did say a number of months but that was a guess because I remembered that the kid wasn't there that long. So, this means what? Nothing, once again. "

Actually you did. You claimed he was there at roughly the same time I was (or at least when you think I was there  :grin: ) between 1997-1998. You also stated he was there for three months. Now simply because youre a moron and apparently got the number of months wrong doesnt change the fact that you attempted to reveal that piece of information concerning him. Intent to committ a crime is still a crime Susie.

Still waiting for you to get back on that personality question Mrs. Gray.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 20, 2005, 11:46:00 PM »
On 2005-11-20 19:37:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Answer my question about the insurance and why HLA claims they are two seperate things.

Insurance companies have two seperate components to their coverage. If you look at your policy you will notice that mental health benefits are NOT covered under medical. More often than not, your mental health benefits are paid out by another company. For example, until recently magellan behavioral health covered the mental health claims for blue cross blue cross blue shield. As they are not a medical facility which would require skilled nursing, physicians, etc. they should not be able to bill for medical claims. Again, they do NOT fall under HIPPA.

As for Mrs. Gray. No offense to her... but I appear to be much smarter.  

"

Everyone is a great deal smarter than ol Susie. Dont worry about offending her, shes to stupid to know the difference.

You arent really answering the question though, espically concerning why HLA claims to be both a theraputic boarding school and a traditional boarding school.

If HLA tuition can be paid even in part by insurance why then would it not fall under HIPPA. Correct me if Im wrong but you seem to be arguing that they should not be able to receive money from insurance companies as they arent not under HIPPA. If thats the case why then do they recieve that money?

Also even if they are not under HIPPA would not the same rules apply that apply to all therapist? Those pertaining to confidentiality?

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 20, 2005, 11:49:00 PM »
On 2005-11-20 20:01:00, Anonymous wrote:

"I have not answered this question yet because I havent had the time to do the research on what insurance companies cover what in the way of mental health, however, with my own personal policy at my place of work, our health insurance does cover not only mental health providers such as counselors or family therapists, it also covers such things as psychotrophic drugs, mental health facilities, and drug and alchohol treatment. These things are technically mental health but our health insurance company covers them with certain deductibles, and copays etc. I have no idea under what type of policy a place like HLA would be payable through an insurance company, but I have heard that some parents do get it paid for at least partially anyway so I guess it depends on what kind of insurance they have. I think if it was under my policy it probably would pay at least a portion since they have counselors and NA and AA classes etc."

Thank you Susie for again being dumb enough to reinforce my point.

If HLA recieves money from insurance companies why then are they not listed under HIPPA and why are they not listed with the state as being a Theraputic Boarding School?

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 21, 2005, 07:12:00 AM »
Robert I just went back and looked at my posts about your claim that I mentioned some dates in that 3 month figure, which I never remembered doing because I don't remember specifically when that kid was there...I only know it was sometime during the first 3 yrs I was living on campus. And nowhere in my posts did I state those dates of 1997-1998. Those dates are when I was a parttime employee.

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 21, 2005, 07:13:00 AM »
Please post the website where Georgia lists Therapeutic Boarding Schools so we can see for ourselves.

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 21, 2005, 08:34:00 AM »
"Oh but you are still in contact with one of their larger employees are you not? You do still go up there from time to time? I mean where will the kids be spending thanksgiving this year? With you at the lillypad, or with fatass at the all you can eat buffet? You cannot prove that youve never discussed HLA related material while on your little visits to get the monthly check, good luck trying though."

Let me just dissect this goofy statement for you so you can understand something.

1) I do have a son with my ex husband who works at the school. However, I do not travel to Dahlonega to drop or pick up my son during visits with his father. I live too far away so we have a meeting place. I havent been to the town of Dahlonega in almost 2 yrs, when I had to move my father's things when he got ill and had to have the leg amputation. I live in a different state now.

2) You said how do you know I dont discuss this board with my ex? Well how do you know I do? Maybe its not that important during the few minutes I see him every 4-6 weeks or so.

3) No my son is not spending thanksgiving in Dahlonega this year.

4) I havent been on the HLA campus since early 2001.

5)Despite your fantasies of some sort of chummy relationship with my ex, we really don't like each other that much, so its not like I sit on the phone with him or anything. We discuss our son, family issues, vacation plans, and christmas presents, etc. Thats about it. He has a life, and I have a life, and they aren't entertwined.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 21, 2005, 01:45:00 PM »
On 2005-11-21 04:12:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Robert I just went back and looked at my posts about your claim that I mentioned some dates in that 3 month figure, which I never remembered doing because I don't remember specifically when that kid was there...I only know it was sometime during the first 3 yrs I was living on campus. And nowhere in my posts did I state those dates of 1997-1998. Those dates are when I was a parttime employee. "

You do realize youre only exaerbating your situation.

Here take a look.

http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?So ... 41&start=0

In that post you claim that Devin and I were at HLA around the same time. You later attempt to claim you know when I was there (You dont), and you post dates.

Youre still forgetting Mrs. Gray, attempting to committ a crime but failing due to stupidity is still a crime.