Author Topic: Suzanne Gray - Mindless Troll and HLA Groupie  (Read 56849 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Suzanne Gray - Mindless Troll and HLA Groupie
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2005, 08:23:00 PM »
As entertaining as it is to watch the bantering between RB and Mrs. Gray...I have to say that she had nothing to do with my assumption that RB was in fact Blaire. The post is many months old and I find it fascinating that it was even resurrected.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2005, 08:28:00 PM »
On 2005-11-18 17:23:00, Anonymous wrote:

"As entertaining as it is to watch the bantering between RB and Mrs. Gray...I have to say that she had nothing to do with my assumption that RB was in fact Blaire. The post is many months old and I find it fascinating that it was even resurrected. "

:grin: Yes I'm sure thats the case.

Riddle me this then if you want to play this game. Where did you get the assumption that I was this (guy or girl) Blaire?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2005, 09:05:00 PM »
Now who's playing a game? We have previously established Blaires gender in others posts. As this is a boring topic (and a repeat) I'll check in later on in the weekend.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2005, 09:21:00 PM »
RIGHT ON BROTHER! FREE LOVE AND PEACE MAN, GROOVE ON, FEEL MY AURA, FREE MY SOUL LIKE A HEAVENLY RAINBOW WITH SUNFLOWERS SISTER...

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2005, 11:36:00 PM »
On 2005-11-18 18:05:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Now who's playing a game? We have previously established Blaires gender in others posts. As this is a boring topic (and a repeat) I'll check in later on in the weekend.  "

Again Im sure thats the case. :grin:  :grin:  :grin:

Whenever you feel like being honest you let me know.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2005, 11:10:00 AM »
Don't hold yer breath...
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 20, 2005, 09:20:00 AM »
I see the thread has died. Hopefully, you were able to check the previous posts and see that I am right. Blaire's gender was established a few months back. My only reason for suspecting that he was Robert Bruce was his intellectual capacity and ability to reason. However, after reading more of the postings on this site I determined that it couldn't possibly be Blaire. Although I do strongly suspect Robert knows who Blaire is...Just being honest.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2005, 01:19:00 PM »
If Blaires gender has been established it was done so without me paying attention, the very simple reason being I simply dont care who you people think I am, none of you have gotten it right.

You only try to find out in the vain hope that by doing so you can scare me off and keep me from telling the truth about HLA.

Ill be honest with you though, even if you did figure it out, it wouldnt change anything. Even if I Marty decides to jot off that letter to me tommrow Im still going to continue to bring up the same questions about HLA and make the same claims.

The reason of course being I can back up every single one of them, and ive got a lot less to lose then HLA does.

As to whether or not I know Blaire. I dont but what real difference would it make if I did? None.

Oh and Mrs. Gray, this only further soldifies my case that you are in fact a liar. Something you claimed you never do.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 20, 2005, 05:41:00 PM »
There are many interesting points to make regarding your last post. The first one being that you assume that I am attempting to stop you from raising questions about HLA. I can only guess that you are raising that argument because once again you assume that I am Mrs. Gray. Check your IP info and you will discover that I am by no means Mrs. Gray. For someone that has threatened the poor woman with legal action based in part upon an IP address, you don't seem to be breaking out your internet prowess right now. Quite frankly, I couldn't identify her if someone offered me a million bucks. That would be because we have never met. Another assumption is that I actually care who you are.   :grin:

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 20, 2005, 06:09:00 PM »

On 2005-11-20 14:41:00, Anonymous wrote:

"There are many interesting points to make regarding your last post. The first one being that you assume that I am attempting to stop you from raising questions about HLA. I can only guess that you are raising that argument because once again you assume that I am Mrs. Gray. Check your IP info and you will discover that I am by no means Mrs. Gray. For someone that has threatened the poor woman with legal action based in part upon an IP address, you don't seem to be breaking out your internet prowess right now. Quite frankly, I couldn't identify her if someone offered me a million bucks. That would be because we have never met. Another assumption is that I actually care who you are.   :wave:

Offline SHH Anon Classics

• View Profile
    • http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?topic=13488&forum=41&start=34#165552
« Reply #25 on: November 20, 2005, 06:50:00 PM »
Why is this person not also suffering the "consequences", so to speak, for mentioning a student's name? Did they not mention the first name of a student as well?

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 20, 2005, 06:53:00 PM »
Thats true they did. However Mrs. Gray is an admitted former (and probably current) staff member. As a staff member she agreed (unlike the so called agreements forced onto students, you know the ones we never actualy agreed to.) to never disclose information concerning students. I do not know if the person talking about Blaire is actualy a former staff member. He could easily be a former student. In which case we as students are not bound by the same constrictions as we never agreed to a fucking thing.

If on the other hand it is later revealed that the person discussing Blaire is a former staff member and his identity comes to light, then he to would be subject to the same consequences Mrs. Gray is going to be. [ This Message was edited by: RobertBruce on 2005-11-20 15:54 ]

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 20, 2005, 07:09:00 PM »
There are two things you should consider Robert.

Hidden Lake Academy is not subject to HIPPA laws. They are not a medical facility.

Employees during the time she was there did not sign or agree to any sort of privacy agreement.

Unless you have some sort of hard evidence that she got that information from a file you cannot prove she obtained it illegally. What evidence do you have that she got that name from a file?

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 20, 2005, 07:11:00 PM »
What consequences? Civil? criminal? what kind of law did she break? If she indeed broke one? Misdemeanor? Felony?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 20, 2005, 07:20:00 PM »
Tim, Scott, Dan, Sarah, Allison. I'm sure I could spout off more names at random. Would I be subject to one law suit or several? Good luck in court as no last names were mentioned, nor a timeframe in which the student were there. Or another consideration might be that I read a book on baby names and decided to throw a few out there. Regardless, this is a stupid arguement because HLA does not fall under HIPPA. As for my relationship with Mrs. Gray, there isn't one. Boredom and my inquisitive nature at one point made me curious about your identity. However, the boredom quickly passed.