Author Topic: Suzanne Gray - Mindless Troll and HLA Groupie  (Read 57047 times)

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Suzanne Gray - Mindless Troll and HLA Groupie
« on: November 17, 2005, 05:30:00 PM »
Please, let's use this more appropriate thread to banter with mindless trolls like Mrs. Bill Gray.

Carry on, people.  Carry on.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2005, 05:42:00 PM »
Well its about that time anyway.

She will soon slip out claiming something stupid about a project at work, or a sick child, or taking care of her TWO disabled family members.

She generally does this whenever she finds herself facing to many questions shed rather not answer.

I doubt we will see much more of her soon.

Of course shell come back in just to spew out her usual nonsense, get shocked when she has it thrown back at her, make a series of unverifibale nonsensical statements, or claim are facts concerning HLA are lies or rumors, and then again when faced with the challeneges scamper off in fear.

Even though shes beyond predicatable its still funny to watch her squirm under the hot lights.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2005, 07:01:00 PM »
her husband dumped her because A. she's a pain in the ass and B. she's a pain in the eyes :lol:
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline SHH Anon Classics

• View Profile
    • http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?topic=13488&forum=41&start=34#165552
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2005, 07:35:00 PM »
OH you guys are just too funny! I appreciate all this lavish attention I really do, however I do have to comment on a few things. First of all, what makes you think this isn't exactly what I planned on happening to this thread? Gullible is the word that comes to mind there. Secondly, Once again, I havent stooped to the juvenile that you supposed adults have as far as my looks, intelligence, or reasons for my divorce. What any of that has to do with any of the topics about Hidden Lake I have no clue, however, you guys started it. I have to wonder why such interest in it though. Thirdly, what makes you think I will go anywhere? I never have run away in fear, hidden from anybody, or refused to answer questions. There are cases where I just don't know the answers so I didnt answer. That one is pretty simple. Such as the insurance question, since I am not an insurance agent I have no idea how they determine who is covered for what so that one you would have to ask the people who are qualified for that response. As far as the ins and outs of what kind of school, who is supposed to police them who is supposed to inspect them, that is also somehting I dont know every detail, however, I do know that when they go through inspections for organizations they belong to, that those organizations send reps out to examine the school. As far as the therapeutic aspect, I don't know who that would fall under since Georgia laws are kind of vague on who is supposed to do what in the case of private facilities. Once again, maybe that is a good issue to take up with the state representatives to see if regs can be clearer. I never claimed to be an expert in georgia law but I do know that everybody in Lumpkin County Govt and with the board of education and with the health dept and with the state govt consider the school to be operating properly so if any of you think they arent I suppose you need to take that up with whoever polices that. Fourthly, Once again must I point out that most of what some claim on here is exactly what happened can't be held as more truthful than anything anybody else posts. We are all equally capable of bullshit are we not? What makes you think everything else everybody says is true but what i post is not? Seems I have my own valid experience with the school being a part of it for over 7 years and living on campus for 4. Whether or not you choose to believe what I type is up to you, however, it is just as valid an experience as any of you had. So to call me a liar is to call yourselves a liar if nobody really knows anybody elses experiences except their own. You all could be lying just as easily as you say I am, however, I am not lying and never have. And fifthly (is that a word? LOL) probably not. Anyway, this one is directed to Robert. Do you not realize what the entire intention of the posting of the name was? I have posted several names of kids I remembered from the school over these past 8 or 9 months, not that I knew who you were, or if you were Devin or how long Devin was at the school, that was all a guess, but I did know when you were there and thought of several students that would fit your personality type that was there around the same time, and I just wanted to see what you would do if you thought someone actually knew you, and the only one you got pissy about was Devin. Hmmmmm, wonder why. Seems you fell for it hook, line..........and sinker.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2005, 09:46:00 PM »
" OH you guys are just too funny! I appreciate all this lavish attention I really do, however I do have to comment on a few things. First of all, what makes you think this isn't exactly what I planned on happening to this thread?"

Oh so you admit you do want to detract from the real issues concerning HLA? Thats not suprising Im sure your boss has a number of things hed prefer we didnt discuss and has ordered you to distract from.

"I don't know who that would fall under since Georgia laws are kind of vague on who is supposed to do what in the case of private facilities"

Mrs. Gray, you know this not to be true. I have never worked for HLA nor have I worked in a government capacity, yet I was able to find exactly what the situation was in a matter of a day or two of simple research. Again you assume everyone is as dumb as you. That just isnt the case.

" I never claimed to be an expert in georgia law but I do know that everybody in Lumpkin County Govt and with the board of education and with the health dept and with the state govt consider the school to be operating properly so if any of you think they arent I suppose you need to take that up with whoever polices that"

I see, can you offer up a numbers of people we could call from the govenor on down that considers the school to be operating properly. We could just drop your name and that should get our foot in the door right? I mean apparently you know every single one of these people and know their view points on HLA. I mean cause otherwise you would never make such an assinine comment correct?

"You all could be lying just as easily as you say I am, however, I am not lying and never have. "

Mrs. Gray why are we having this conversation again? You have shown yourself to be nothing but a liar. You claim youve never lied? Ill assume you mean on here, so lets just limit to that. A few weeks ago when your idiocy began shining through the post you were making where you claimed I was Devin, I called you on it and told you it was obvious the anonymous post was you.

You swore up and down it wasnt.

We ran the IP address and lo and behold look who it was....you.

Now in some parts of the world you denying the fact that you are you is considered a lie. Maybe Georgia is different, get back to me on it.

Furthermore youve lied numerous times concerning more important aspects of life at HLA. If you like Id be happy to provide you with more examples.

Also you forget yet again, we experienced the school. You did not as you had almost nothing to do with it. Stuffing envelopes does not make you in any way knowledgable of what really happened there. Espically since you bought into the brainwashing, in reality our testimony bears more weight than yours. You need to accept that.

" Anyway, this one is directed to Robert. Do you not realize what the entire intention of the posting of the name was? I have posted several names of kids I remembered from the school over these past 8 or 9 months, not that I knew who you were, or if you were Devin or how long Devin was at the school, that was all a guess, but I did know when you were there and thought of several students that would fit your personality type that was there around the same time, and I just wanted to see what you would do if you thought someone actually knew you, and the only one you got pissy about was Devin. Hmmmmm, wonder why. Seems you fell for it hook, line..........and sinker. "

Did I now? Please by all means post up the other names you have perscribed to me.

You havent.

The only other time you mentioned my identity was some time last spring. You bloviated and threatened that if I called you Mrs. Gray one more time that you would reveal my identity. I called your bluff and of course continued to call you Mrs. Gray you predicatably backed down from your claim ( i thought you said you never refused to answer anything) I then taunted you at length daring you to even reveal my initials, which of course you couldnt do although you still swore up and down you could. It was a short time later that you ran off in fear, again to many questions you didnt want to answer. Further you dont know exactly when I was there, but if youd like to post the dates by all means go ahead, trust me the best youll get is a ballpark, but you still wont know the dates for sure. So since the only name you ever perscribed to me was that of Devins, it would seem that your theory is once again....baseless. I found it funny that you were so sure of yourself yet again so wrong, but to be honest I also took issue with the staff of HLA still willing to break the law so long as it serves their own purpose. It just adds another thing to my list of justifications as to why it should be shut down, and makes our case that much stronger. So thanks bullfrog, you really did make things that much easier for us who are preparing our case against you.

Oh and one thing I find interesting. You claim you came to the concluscion that I was Devin based on the fact that we were both at HLA at roughly the same time (we werent I had never heard of him before your stupidity) and that he fit my personality type.

Yet earlier you claimed you had only met Devin briefly (something he claims never occured). So if you didnt really know him, how could you know anything about what kind of person he was?

Unless of course you got the information from the counsoler notes written in the student files.

Keep digging your own grave bullfrog, it only makes it easier and more entertaining.  :grin:

Oh and also my question to about whether or not HLA is a theraputic school or not has more to do with your opinion than fact. We all learned you cant be trusted with facts months and months ago.

So head on back there and tell me your opinion is HLA a theraputic boarding school or a traditional boarding school?

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2005, 10:15:00 PM »
The name Blaire ring a bell Robert? It was on the other board.

And once again because you are so dense, I did NOT have access to students files, and I did not get that name from anywhere other than my memory Damn you are slow aren't you.

You can threaten lawsuit and illegality until the cows come home Robert, I don't care because I know the truth. And the truth is what I already told you.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2005, 11:19:00 PM »
On 2005-11-17 19:15:00, Anonymous wrote:

"The name Blaire ring a bell Robert? It was on the other board.

And once again because you are so dense, I did NOT have access to students files, and I did not get that name from anywhere other than my memory Damn you are slow aren't you.

You can threaten lawsuit and illegality until the cows come home Robert, I don't care because I know the truth. And the truth is what I already told you. "

Oh I see, so that was you? Except I asked you under that screen name if it was you and you said no. Yet you just said a moment ago you never lie.

Which is it Mrs. Gray?

Also you claimed earlier that you based the thought that I was Devin on the fact that we had similar personalities. Yet you also said you only met him briefly and he still claims he's never met you. So how would you have a basis for knowing what his personality was like if you only met him briefly once, and according to him not at all? So you either knew him very well, or not at all. If you knew him very well why doesnt he remember you? If you didnt know him how could you have compared our personalities?

Which is it Mrs. Gray?

Also youre claiming now you didnt have access to student files. Yet before you claimed you were respondsible for mailing out all of our progress reports.

Which is it Mrs. Gray?

You can use your circular nonsensical logic until those same cows come home, but it wont help you when it counts. You are going to have to explain your actions and your retarded bullshit explinations, Im afraid just wont hold up. The facts about you getting your information from an illegal source will come to light and you will suffer the consequences.

You know what might help things. Perhaps Ill talk to Devin again and see if I cant get him to come on here. Then perhaps you can tell him how you two were great friends and all, he just doesnt remember it somehow.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2005, 11:26:00 PM »
Also as in the other post you are forced to pick and choose what you will and will not respond to.

Its funny we dont have that same problem.

I guess we just arent as weak or cowardly as you are. But then neither are we as pathetic or as simple as you either.

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2005, 11:31:00 PM »
THat particular post you are talking about wasnt me. I mentioned the name Blaire earlier than that one and I guess the other person picked up on it. Or maybe they know the kid named Blaire. Either way if you want to search that IP too I certainly dont mind. But that particular post you are talking about where you asked me if that was me, wasnt.

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2005, 11:32:00 PM »
Yes, I did progress reports and no I didnt have or need access to the main files. I just stated in an earlier post that I gave that stuff to others to put on the files. Read back if your memory is that pathetic.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2005, 11:56:00 PM »
On 2005-11-17 20:31:00, Anonymous wrote:

"THat particular post you are talking about wasnt me. I mentioned the name Blaire earlier than that one and I guess the other person picked up on it. Or maybe they know the kid named Blaire. Either way if you want to search that IP too I certainly dont mind. But that particular post you are talking about where you asked me if that was me, wasnt."

Only one person ever claimed I was Blaire Mrs. Gray, no one else, no one else even discussed it, just that particular user name.

But explain this to me, you said earlier that you had dropped several other names claiming them to be me simply to gauge my reaction.

The only other name that was ever mentioned as being me by anyone (youre the only one who cares) was Blaire. So if youre saying now that wasnt you then you run into the problem again of having claimed that you dropped multiple names declaring them to be me, but in fact never did.

So either it was you and you lied when I told you I thought thats who it was, or youre lying now in stating that it wasnt you, because you dont want to get caught in the first lie. Or it really wasnt you in which youre lying by having claimed you mentioned several other students as possibly being me.

Was that to much for you Mrs. Gray?

To sum it up, either way youre a liar. Not that is new, youve been lying about stuff at HLA since the first day you posted but I just wanted to remind you.

Youre a liar.

Glad to see youre still avoiding the questions you dont like Susie. Keep up the good work.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2005, 11:59:00 PM »
On 2005-11-17 20:32:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Yes, I did progress reports and no I didnt have or need access to the main files. I just stated in an earlier post that I gave that stuff to others to put on the files. Read back if your memory is that pathetic."

Are you seriously that stupid? I still have one of my progress reports from HLA in my case file. On it I have not only my academic standing but my counsoler report as well.

You did claim you had the all important task of stuffing envelopes with the said progress reports did you not?

Thus by being the one to mail them out you would have access to view said information and post said information illegally on a message board.

Dont try and blame your crimes on someone else. You had the reports, you put them in the mail, you saw them, you read them (again illegally) and you will be the one to suffer the consequences.

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2005, 06:57:00 AM »
Robert are you really that stupid? I told you I did progress reports from October 1997 until July 1998. They were done on my home computer and the only info that was on it was grades. They probably changed the way they did them by the time you went there. And you werent there in 1997 or 1998

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2005, 10:09:00 AM »
shut up already, dumbass.  nobody's interested in your fairy tales. :wstupid:  :wave:
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2005, 08:10:00 PM »
On 2005-11-18 03:57:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Robert are you really that stupid? I told you I did progress reports from October 1997 until July 1998. They were done on my home computer and the only info that was on it was grades. They probably changed the way they did them by the time you went there. And you werent there in 1997 or 1998"

You assume you know when I was at HLA.

You dont. Dont pretend otherwise.

Im confused on something though Mrs. Gray. Youre claiming now that you did all the progress reports from your own home. Yet earlier you stated you were on the campus every single day?

If you werent up there to work then why were you there?

Also how in all this leisure time you spent on campus did you manage to avoid coming into contact with any students? Since so few remember you at all this seems a valid question.

Also are you ignorant of the fact that anything you handled as paper work concerning our time at HLA would still be considered part of our student file? Are you really that dumb?

Also again thanks for ignoring the questions you dont like. It still reinforces my position.