Author Topic: Anyone survivor in Tampa Bay  (Read 8065 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Anyone survivor in Tampa Bay
« Reply #30 on: November 21, 2005, 01:16:00 PM »
On 2005-11-21 08:19:00, Anonymous
Swarrays sounds better, pronounces better, and when you invite people to your 'druggie get togethers' why does no one ever show?"

Oh, but they do.  You just don't know about it because you';re not invited.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 21, 2005, 03:15:00 PM »
On 2005-11-21 10:15:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2005-11-20 09:16:00, Anonymous wrote:

"I think "swarrays" looks better. I'm going with whoever spelled it that way. Style over accuracy. Underrated by your english teacher, but it gets the chicks."

No, it really doesn't.  Espcially after they get a look at you and hear you speak.  Tell me, when was the last time you 'had a woman"?   "

You don't know how to read. That is not quite as alluring as misspelling swarrays on purpose.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 21, 2005, 07:39:00 PM »
Umm, I like the pedophiles on here hard at work. And no, noone important shows to those little things anymore, not with the pedophiles trying to pump information out. Like I said to begin with, watch the pedophiles slander and lie - its all they have. Keep it up, this is great.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 22, 2005, 11:46:00 PM »
Yes, they do work hard on here.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 22, 2005, 11:47:00 PM »
again you bore me.

Offline Cayo Hueso

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 23, 2005, 10:15:00 PM »
On 2005-11-17 20:28:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Umm, sewagepot, we've never met under those pretensesand you're just a fraud.

If we've never met then how do you know anything at all about me?

I don't have a problem with you other than you've proven yourself to be Pro Straight time and time and time again.

H-O-W!!!!!  How have I done that?  You sound like a little kid..."ooh I have a secret but Im not telling you".  Bring it on bud!!  Tell us us all just exactly how I've done anything pro=Straight?  I've asked this time and time again and you NEVER seem to have and answer.  Have you; had enought time to manufacture one yet?   :lol:

Now dig it, I don't have to prove anything about myself to you b/c I don't owe you a dammed thing. Secondly, I enjoy drugs but would never sit around a campfire with you and your mustache wearing, skinny bones dead-lookin nappy ass.

I only dissaprove that none of this hoopla has done anything for anyone but make you all look fucking stupid and obvious for who you are.

All the little internet talk shows with paid advertisers does not prove shit and fake lawyers who have no intention of taking cases, all the fucking druggie get-togethers, all the stupid little swarrays where you expect real survivors to cough up information that you can't personally and honestly match.

So keep crying your alligator tears there raghead, your nose keeps gettin longer. Better yet; die."

They came with a Bible and their religion- stole our land, crushed our spirit... and now tell us we should be thankful to the 'Lord' for being saved.
--Chief Pontiac, American Indian Chieftain

t. Pete Straight
early 80s

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 23, 2005, 10:20:00 PM »

"I think "swarrays" looks better. I'm going with whoever spelled it that way. Style over accuracy. Underrated by your english teacher, but it gets the chicks."

Please do.  Both of you really need to get fucked.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 23, 2005, 10:25:00 PM »

Wrong, it just makes you look like an uneducated moron.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 23, 2005, 11:26:00 PM »
On 2005-11-23 19:25:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

Wrong, it just makes you look like an uneducated moron."

Oh for god's sakes, do I have to explain everything to you people? The person who said "swarrays" is highly talented, not an uneducated moron. This is clear. So it turns out to be, logically thus, that the misspelling is artful, and clever. MMM GOOD.

Offline Cayo Hueso

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 24, 2005, 02:36:00 AM »
On 2005-11-20 08:23:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

all the fucking druggie get-togethers,

Aww, does someone feel left out since they weren't invited to the last 'fucking druggie get-together'? (btw, it was great, lotsa good dope and wild sex)

all the stupid little swarrays

The word is spelled 'soirees'.  Ironic that you would misspell a word seven letters after calling something 'stupid'.  Did you think that by using Eurospeak it would somehow give you a little more elegance, or even credibility?  It doesn't.  And you're not invited to my next 'fucking druggie get-together', 'cause I don't like idiots. Especially you.

rtp2k3"

Who gives a shit HOW  you like it spelled.  Facts are is's spelled soiree.  Done deal.  Someone tellme how to put those little accsnts on these letters?  Thx.

::bigsmilebounce::  ::birthday::  ::hatter::  :smokin:  :smokin:  :smokin:  :smokin:  :smokin:  :smokin:  :em:

Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state, an intolerable one.
--Thomas Paine

t. Pete Straight
early 80s

Offline ex-prisoner

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 24, 2005, 03:24:00 AM »
100 points to Cayo for spelling "soirees" correctly while tied up.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 24, 2005, 01:11:00 PM »
On 2005-11-23 23:36:00, Cayo Hueso wrote:

"

On 2005-11-20 08:23:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

all the fucking druggie get-togethers,

Aww, does someone feel left out since they weren't invited to the last 'fucking druggie get-together'? (btw, it was great, lotsa good dope and wild sex)

all the stupid little swarrays

The word is spelled 'soirees'.  Ironic that you would misspell a word seven letters after calling something 'stupid'.  Did you think that by using Eurospeak it would somehow give you a little more elegance, or even credibility?  It doesn't.  And you're not invited to my next 'fucking druggie get-together', 'cause I don't like idiots. Especially you.

rtp2k3"

Who gives a shit HOW  you like it spelled.  Facts are is's spelled soiree.  Done deal.  Someone tellme how to put those little accsnts on these letters?  Thx.

::bigsmilebounce::  ::birthday::  ::hatter::  :smokin:  :smokin:  :smokin:  :smokin:  :smokin:  :smokin:  :em:

Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state, an intolerable one.
--Thomas Paine

"

Stupid jit can't spell accents and it begging others to get literate. ha ha ha. pedophile hard at work. Hi Kim.

Offline Cayo Hueso

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 24, 2005, 01:13:00 PM »
Wasn't me this time babe!  I SIGN my writings, I've got nothing to hide.  How 'bout that meet to hash this out, huh????

Since you [US "drug tsar" McCaffrey] control a federal budget that has just been increased from $17.8 billion last year to $19.2 billion this year, is asking people like you if we should continue with our nation's current drug policy like a person asking a barber if one needs a haircut? --
                                                              Orange Country, California
                                                                  Los Angeles Times
                                                                    29 March 2000
--Judge James P. Gray

t. Pete Straight
early 80s

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 24, 2005, 01:15:00 PM »
On 2005-11-23 19:15:00, Cayo Hueso wrote:

"

"Umm, sewagepot, we've never met under those pretensesand you're just a fraud.

If we've never met then how do you know anything at all about me?

I don't have a problem with you other than you've proven yourself to be Pro Straight time and time and time again.

H-O-W!!!!!  How have I done that?  You sound like a little kid..."ooh I have a secret but Im not telling you".  Bring it on bud!!  Tell us us all just exactly how I've done anything pro=Straight?  I've asked this time and time again and you NEVER seem to have and answer.  Have you; had enought time to manufacture one yet?   :lol:

Now dig it, I don't have to prove anything about myself to you b/c I don't owe you a dammed thing. Secondly, I enjoy drugs but would never sit around a campfire with you and your mustache wearing, skinny bones dead-lookin nappy ass.

I only dissaprove that none of this hoopla has done anything for anyone but make you all look fucking stupid and obvious for who you are.

All the little internet talk shows with paid advertisers does not prove shit and fake lawyers who have no intention of taking cases, all the fucking druggie get-togethers, all the stupid little swarrays where you expect real survivors to cough up information that you can't personally and honestly match.

So keep crying your alligator tears there raghead, your nose keeps gettin longer. Better yet; die."

They came with a Bible and their religion- stole our land, crushed our spirit... and now tell us we should be thankful to the 'Lord' for being saved.

--Chief Pontiac, American Indian Chieftain

"

I'm not going to waste more time on the facts since they have been shown. Now you've mentioned you are like some kid who has secrets but you won't tell them. That's not surprising. So while you are going back through posts on fornits to find where people have shown that you are a pedophile time and again, you can finally tell us that you are indeed pro straight because its already a fact and people know it.

In the meantime, its day three or four now and there are no payed documents or any documents from Richard or Wes. The claim to have them and won't give them up unless silver crosses their palms along with some child sex. I'll give it a few days and then I CAN'T WAIT for you to hit that turkey Ray.

Offline Cayo Hueso

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 24, 2005, 01:17:00 PM »
On 2005-11-24 10:15:00, Anonymous wrote:

I'm not going to waste more time on the facts since they have been shown. Now you've mentioned you are like some kid who has secrets but you won't tell them. That's not surprising. So while you are going back through posts on fornits to find where people have shown that you are a pedophile time and again, you can finally tell us that you are indeed pro straight because its already a fact and people know it.
<

So in other words, you ain't got shit cause there ain't shit to have.  Do you even realize what an idiot you make yourself out to be??

There's no biochemical test to distinguish the so-called manic-depressive person from the elated or despondent football fan. Nor is there any resan to assume the manic-depressive's inner experience is driven by twisted molecules while the football fan's is driven, at worst, by twisted values
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0312113668/circlofmiamithem' target='_new'> Dr. Peter Breggin, Toxic Psychiatry

t. Pete Straight
early 80s