Author Topic: What happened to all the girls I knew in Rebekah?  (Read 5681 times)

Offline siamie

• View Profile
What happened to all the girls I knew in Rebekah?
« on: November 08, 2005, 01:27:00 PM »
i spent a year of my life in a place they called a home but it was a prison to me. i finally got the nerve to look people up and i'm told to get over it, to get a life, to not be angry which i have gotten over it years ago, have a great life and try not to be angry for things i have no control over. i'm just wondering what happened to all those girls i lived with for a year of my life. how their lives are. what they are up to. i do not sit and dwell on this but i have often reflected on them over the years. how could i not i spent a year living with them and only them. they were my family. i truly hope they are happy and well. i hope they do not come in here and read all the comments and get frustrated and not to continue to find each other.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2005, 02:03:00 PM »
prison? shit hun you must be kidding. rebekah is a cake walk compared to prison. maybe you should choose your words more wisely. from x rebekah girl- x prisoner.

Offline freebird

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2005, 08:39:00 PM »
On 2005-11-08 10:27:00, siamie wrote:

"i spent a year of my life in a place they called a home but it was a prison to me. i finally got the nerve to look people up and i'm told to get over it, to get a life, to not be angry which i have gotten over it years ago, have a great life and try not to be angry for things i have no control over. i'm just wondering what happened to all those girls i lived with for a year of my life. how their lives are. what they are up to. i do not sit and dwell on this but i have often reflected on them over the years. how could i not i spent a year living with them and only them. they were my family. i truly hope they are happy and well. i hope they do not come in here and read all the comments and get frustrated and not to continue to find each other. "
i would like to find my friends also.  i miss them and i would like to know where they are.how can we not think about our time in rebekah.  we all went through fear everyday. i never knew if by mistake my bed wasnt made right and mrs b was going to pull me out of school and give me licks or slap my face. or if i was going to go to sleep and not wake up.only us girls know that feeling. noone can relate to what is was like and now we can talk about it,after 20 some years ago. who else was there to talk to. not my husband, he wasnt there, we do all have a bond till the day we die i love you all even if i have never met you. its sad to say but in 20 more years there will be others like us.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2005, 11:35:00 PM »
On 2005-11-08 11:03:00, Anonymous wrote:

"prison? shit hun you must be kidding. rebekah is a cake walk compared to prison. maybe you should choose your words more wisely. from x rebekah girl- x prisoner. "
i said it was prison for me not you

Offline The Liger

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2005, 04:02:00 PM »
siamie,

Don't listen to people like that.  No one has a right to tell you what YOU should feel about YOUR experience.  Anyone who does just personifies everything that is wrong about Rebekah and the other facilities like it.  Besides, telling us that we are "dwelling" on the past is just something that they say when they can't defend what actually went on there.  Consider it a validation of your feelings about the place.

P.S.  In case you were wondering, I went to Victory Christian Academy in Jay, Florida.
t\'s pretty much my favorite animal. It\'s like a lion and a tiger mixed...bred for its skills in magic.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2005, 02:17:00 PM »
my name is sandi jolet i was in rebekah home in corpus around76-77,im not sure about those years cause theres ablank spot.i do remember agirl name kim i roomed with.mrs cameron i remember .i guess i choose to not remember that time in my life.they say yu grow from experiences in yur life .we just  learn to [email protected]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2005, 05:12:00 PM »
Hi Sandi, there is a Rebekah group of alumi at yahoo groups, then type in roloffalumni in the search box. There are some girls of the 70's in there.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2005, 05:50:00 PM »
thank yu

Offline Paranoid Dilusional

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2005, 02:17:00 AM »
On 2005-11-08 11:03:00, Anonymous wrote:

"prison? shit hun you must be kidding. rebekah is a cake walk compared to prison. maybe you should choose your words more wisely. from x rebekah girl- x prisoner. "

Sandi don't listen to people like this? especially when they write the word HUN maybe I am just paranoid? So don't quote me on that. :scared:

...the primary reason to outlaw marijuana
is its effect on the degenerate races.

http://www.heartbone.com/no_thugs/hja.htm' target='_new'>Harry Anslinger

haking too bad to write

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2005, 08:06:00 AM »
On 2005-11-08 11:28:00, Anonymous wrote:

"thank you im not into golden showers anyways"

FUCK YOU! IF I REMEMBER RIGHT YOU LIKE DRINKING WOMENS PISS! DOSE IT GET YOUR NIPPLES HARD HUN?
I HAVE TO SAY VERY FEW WOMEN LIKE TO DRINK WOMENS PISS? YOU ARE A RARE BIRD! SEE I WAS LOOKING IN THE DICTIONARY UNDER RARE BIRD AND I SAW YOUR NAME HUN! DEAR GABBY THOUGHT YOU WHERE ERIC BUT ONCE AGAIN HE TOOK THE BLAME FOR SOMETHING HE DID NOT DO! DIDN'T HE BITCH? YOU HAVE BEEN A BUSY BEE GOING AROUND ACTING LIKE HIM POSTING THINGS HAVEN'T YOU? YOU BLAMED IT ON HIM KNOWING YOU ARE REALLY THE ONE THAT WROTE IT!DIDN'T YOU HUN?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2005, 08:10:00 AM »
On 2005-11-12 05:06:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

FUCK YOU! IF I REMEMBER RIGHT YOU LIKE DRINKING WOMENS PISS! DOSE IT GET YOUR NIPPLES HARD HUN?

I HAVE TO SAY VERY FEW WOMEN LIKE TO DRINK WOMENS PISS? YOU ARE A RARE BIRD! SEE I WAS LOOKING IN THE DICTIONARY UNDER RARE BIRD AND I SAW YOUR NAME HUN! DEAR GABBY THOUGHT YOU WHERE ERIC BUT ONCE AGAIN HE TOOK THE BLAME FOR SOMETHING HE DID NOT DO! DIDN'T HE BITCH? YOU HAVE BEEN A BUSY BEE GOING AROUND ACTING LIKE HIM POSTING THINGS HAVEN'T YOU? YOU BLAMED IT ON HIM KNOWING YOU ARE REALLY THE ONE THAT WROTE IT!DIDN'T YOU HUN?"
maybe you need to take your own advice,  dear gabby paranoid dilusional,bluemoon, whoever you choose to be today.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2005, 06:59:00 PM »
you guys fighting is starting to bore us

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2005, 09:47:00 AM »
You are the one who uses the name hun. I was mocking you amy! She wrote a real nasty post when she was supose to be my friend directed it towards and and told me someone else wrote the post. This I while I was mailing her son all new school cloathes and her nease and nefpew shoes and cloathes and  Her new cloates and shoes. She was pretending to be my friend all along wrighting things on fornits that where ulgy. And making me think other people where mad at me and it was her all along.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2005, 09:49:00 AM »
On 2005-11-12 15:59:00, Anonymous wrote:

"you guys fighting is starting to bore us"

I do not blame you she won't drop it!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2005, 10:13:00 AM »
On 2005-11-12 05:06:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

I HAVE TO SAY VERY FEW WOMEN LIKE TO DRINK WOMENS PISS? YOU ARE A RARE BIRD! SEE I WAS LOOKING IN THE DICTIONARY UNDER RARE BIRD AND I SAW YOUR NAME HUN! DEAR GABBY THOUGHT YOU WHERE ERIC BUT ONCE AGAIN HE TOOK THE BLAME FOR SOMETHING HE DID NOT DO! DIDN'T HE BITCH? YOU HAVE BEEN A BUSY BEE GOING AROUND ACTING LIKE HIM POSTING THINGS HAVEN'T YOU? YOU BLAMED IT ON HIM KNOWING YOU ARE REALLY THE ONE THAT WROTE IT!DIDN'T YOU HUN?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 prison? shit hun you must be kidding. rebekah is a cake walk compared to prison. maybe you should choose your words more wisely. from x rebekah girl- x prisoner.
-------------------------------------------------
She comes on sites just to be mean to people and laughs about it she wants to know how many views she can get by being mean to people. This would be amy