Author Topic: How am I a Hypocrit?  (Read 878 times)

Offline 85 Day Jerk

• View Profile
How am I a Hypocrit?
« on: November 06, 2005, 12:26:00 PM »
Lately, in alot of posts, I keep being referred to as a hypocrit.  To be a hipocrit is to go against one's oath or beliefs.  I just don't get it at all.  Is it because I don't get wasted and attend "protests" and other events that I could not get time off for?  For one thing, I can't get wasted and be a part of something.  I have to take medication JUST TO PASS AS ONE OF YOU PEOPLE.
In order for me to get wasted or high, I would have to stay off the meds for several days so I could fully appreciate the potency of the 'buds' and then smoke up a bunch and then you know what?  I would probably pass for normal, but extremely funny, so what would that accomplish besides making those in attendance laugh so hard that they piss themselves?

I just might attend the Miller Newton thing, but only to show support for the folks that had to endure his durision.  Luckily, I did not.  I was well out the door when he came along.  I saw him on the way in so to speak.  He was a con artist scum-bag with a dumpy, stupid wife and he drove a peice of shit Chevrolet Caprice station wagon, and the wife drove a Chrysler LeBaron.  Within 3 months, he had taken over, caused a huge rift with Sarasota, and doubled the programs fees.

Hey wait a minute!!!!  That's why everyone hates me!  Now only the kind of clients I detested the most could get into the program.  Messed up middle lower class punks like me could'nt get through the front door anymore.  If a teen came from a poor family, forget it!  Only White Breads need apply!!!  

Well guess what boys and girls?  THIS WAS ALL THE DOING OF MILLER NEWTON, not me.  So please, pretty please with Xanax on top, someone tell me how this makes me a hypocrit?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Inside a warehouse behind Tyrone Mall
we walked in darkness, kept hitting the wall.
I took the time to feel for the door,
I had been \"treated\" but what the hell for?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
How am I a Hypocrit?
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2005, 01:30:00 PM »
Eh, mebbe you were just the scapegoat flavor of the week. Don't sweat it too much, aye?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
How am I a Hypocrit?
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2005, 01:30:00 PM »
Sorry, that was me, I forgot to log in.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
How am I a Hypocrit?
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2005, 02:06:00 PM »
On 2005-11-06 09:26:00, 85 Day Jerk wrote:

In order for me to get wasted or high, I would have to stay off the meds for several days so I could fully appreciate the potency of the 'buds' and then smoke up a bunch and then you know what? I would probably pass for normal, but extremely funny, so what would that accomplish besides making those in attendance laugh so hard that they piss themselves?

Well, your liver, kidneys and neural systems would probably appreciate it. Plus you could take up hydroponics as a hobby, saving money and reaping the sheer joy and placidity enjoyed by gardeners everywhere. And you might not feel so left out and personally dissed every time someone wanted to go toke up or have a few beers.

Or, alternately, if you decide to keep w/ what you're doing now, just don't take it so personally when others fail to make special accomodations. If you're passing for normal, you can't expect ppl to make special accomodations for you.

Religious controversies are always productive of more acrimony and irreconcilable hatreds than those which spring from any other cause.
--George Washington, Revolutionary War General and U.S. President

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
How am I a Hypocrit?
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2005, 09:34:00 PM »
On 2005-11-06 09:26:00, 85 Day Jerk

Hey wait a minute!!!!  That's why everyone hates me!  Now only the kind of clients I detested the most could get into the program.  Messed up middle lower class punks like me could'nt get through the front door anymore.

Maybe you pissed people off by a reference you made to someone here regarding their appearance, mass-produced children's toys, and landscaping equipment.  That wasn't very nice, Bob.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
How am I a Hypocrit?
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2005, 08:52:00 PM »
I agree totaly about the class thing ,toward the end of my time it sure seemed like the price went up,and "what you could do "for the almighty program mattered a lot.As for you being a hypocrite,Dude in one way or another,WHO AIN'T...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
How am I a Hypocrit?
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2005, 11:01:00 PM »
On 2005-11-07 17:52:00, Anonymous wrote:

"I agree totaly about the class thing ,toward the end of my time it sure seemed like the price went up,and "what you could do "for the almighty program mattered a lot.As for you being a hypocrite,Dude in one way or another,WHO AIN'T..."

me.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
How am I a Hypocrit?
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2005, 10:12:00 PM »
Bob:

Why ask why  :question: Take another pill bro  :exclaim: Don't worry, be happy  :smokin: