Author Topic: Current TV and weed  (Read 1579 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Current TV and weed
« on: October 29, 2005, 11:49:00 AM »
Current TV http://www.current.tv/ has a story about
Northern California National Forest pot enforcement.

It is worth checking out to see how visible
what the growers think are camoflaged pot
farms.

If those folks could get a helicopter ride
they would shit how obvious their bounty is!

Also, the feds can smell the pot from the
helicopter ...  :cry2:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline idioteque

• View Profile
Current TV and weed
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2005, 12:51:00 PM »

On 2005-10-29 08:49:00, Anonymous wrote:

Also, the feds can smell the pot from the

helicopter ...  :smokin:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Current TV and weed
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2005, 11:43:00 PM »
the small timers arent getting caught. only the dudes (mexican mafia?) hiring illegals to guard their ten thousand plant crops are. they could give a shit if theyre caught.. thats why they dont care if its visible.. they hire cheap illegals with guns.  the drug enforcement folks have limited resources.. so chances are you wont get caught. just like smuggling. send enough and most will get through. we need to legalize it already... america has become a populace of sheep.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Current TV and weed
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2005, 12:55:00 PM »
Bullshit. 700k people are arrested every year (lately) just for marijuana; either posession or trade (or the ridiculous notion that buying in bulk constitutes intent to trade)

Are you trying to believe there are enough drug kingpins in this country to provide 700k a year to the prison industrial complex and STILL not have any perceptible impact on the overall trade?

There is not a "fragment" in all nature, for every relative fragment of one thing is a full harmonious unit in itself.
-- John Muir

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline dniceo7

• View Profile
Current TV and weed
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2005, 02:52:00 PM »
Whatever, just fucking legalize it already.

I don't know what you guys will be doing today. But it's Sunday, and I plan on firing up the grill, callin' up the boys, and passin' around ol' Four-Foot Fonz while the Pats stomp the Bills.  ::bandit::  ::cheers::
I don\'t look at myself in the mirror because I\'m a narcissist, I simply like to watch myself exist...

Offline dniceo7

• View Profile
Current TV and weed
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2005, 02:57:00 PM »
By the way, to the anon who started this thread, does current.tv keep archives? I want to check out that NorCal pot story but I can't find it on the site. But the one on Luz Tattoo Parlor in Tokyo was sick...y'all should check this site out, it's definitely a far cry from weak-ass Fox News.
I don\'t look at myself in the mirror because I\'m a narcissist, I simply like to watch myself exist...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Current TV and weed
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2005, 03:50:00 PM »
On 2005-10-30 09:55:00, Antigen wrote:

"Bullshit. 700k people are arrested every year (lately) just for marijuana; either posession or trade (or the ridiculous notion that buying in bulk constitutes intent to trade)

Are you trying to believe there are enough drug kingpins in this country to provide 700k a year to the prison industrial complex and STILL not have any perceptible impact on the overall trade?

There is not a "fragment" in all nature, for every relative fragment of one thing is a full harmonious unit in itself.

-- John Muir

Drug war POW

Straight, Sarasota

`80 - `82"

I was talking about people who specifically were busted by the helicopter. How many people get busted for posession (bulk of those arrests) from a helicopter? And no kingpins are getting arrested.. only the illegals guarding the plots (they usually get away too). The 'kingpins' can grow much better quality here (higher value), avoid losses at the border at really no risk. What I was saying was the big huge busts we hear about from that helicopter IS usually organized crime. the ops are just too big for mom and pop to pull off. thats what I was talking about.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Current TV and weed
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2011, 10:48:45 AM »