Author Topic: You're all talk!  (Read 1056 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
You're all talk!
« on: October 28, 2005, 01:40:00 AM »
All you do is sit at your computers, whining and complaining how screwed up everything is. Why not stage a protest? Do something for crying out loud. Fight for these kids who have nobody fighting for them! Get extreme if you have to, get all news agencies involved. Are you scared? Well, not as scared as these kids who are taken against their will forced into these "behaivor modification facilities" and stuck there for years until they are adults. You all are talk, and no action. I'm thinking the dreaded P word, but I won't even go there. You're pathetic.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
You're all talk!
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2005, 02:04:00 AM »
It's pretty harsh to say everyone here is doing nothing. That's not true. Some people work damn hard in the fight against this billion dollar a year industry. It's a tough fight, not an easy one. Have you staged a protest? If not, why? If you think we're wrong for not staging one, and you have not done it yourself, then you really have no room to talk.

If you have some good, solid advice and ideas that you think would help in the fight against this industry, and that would help the kids, why not share your ideas instead of coming on here angry and accusatory.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
You're all talk!
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2005, 01:21:00 PM »
Hey, Three Springs, you were getting sappy. I agree, let Anon go start his/her own march if he/she thinks it'st he right thing to do.

I do agree that there are posters here who probably do nothing more than talk and stir shit, but since we really don't know them personally we really can't jump to that conclusion. Some might sit around doing nothing short of stirring shit here but some may do that and are active in helping with the cause.

So no matter what they do and who they are, at least people are talking and sharing their stories. All we can do is keep on keepin' on and putting our heads together. It's not going to be one organization, or one action, that is going to bring the cards of this industry down. It's going to be the actions of many, so everyone, keep on doin' what you're doin' and eventually we'll get there.

That's my 2 cents worth.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
You're all talk!
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2005, 01:38:00 PM »
On 2005-10-27 22:40:00, Anonymous wrote:

"All you do is sit at your computers, whining and complaining how screwed up everything is.

Here is a whiny complaint you should love:

Why not stage a protest? Do something for crying out loud. Fight for these kids who have nobody fighting for them! Get extreme if you have to, get all news agencies involved. Are you scared? Well, not as scared as these kids who are taken against their will forced into these "behaivor modification facilities" and stuck there for years until they are adults. You all are talk, and no action. I'm thinking the dreaded P word, but I won't even go there. You're pathetic."

Oh wait, that was you -- the flaming hypocrite -- whining and complaining.   :wave: