Offline Carmel

• View Profile
Cults
« Reply #30 on: December 01, 2005, 10:17:00 AM »
On 2005-12-01 06:45:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2005-12-01 06:33:00, Anonymous wrote:

"So are we like into an intense debate here or som3thin'?"

No, it's just Carmel taking herself too seriously again.  It's just a discussion the anon put out there.  If you don't want to talk about it Carmel, don't. Just shut up and get back on your soapbox."

But oh dear, isnt that what I would be doing on my soapbox anyway, talking about it?  I guess I will take your advice and get right back up there!

Its JUST a discussion anyway, not like we are taking any of it seriously anyway, right?  Tell the original poster that.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
...hands went up and people hit the floor, he wasted two kids that ran for the door....."
-Beastie Boys, Paul Revere

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Cults
« Reply #31 on: December 01, 2005, 10:31:00 AM »
On 2005-12-01 07:17:00, Carmel wrote:

"

On 2005-12-01 06:45:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2005-12-01 06:33:00, Anonymous wrote:

"So are we like into an intense debate here or som3thin'?"

No, it's just Carmel taking herself too seriously again.  It's just a discussion the anon put out there.  If you don't want to talk about it Carmel, don't. Just shut up and get back on your soapbox."

But oh dear, isnt that what I would be doing on my soapbox anyway, talking about it?  I guess I will take your advice and get right back up there!

Its JUST a discussion anyway, not like we are taking any of it seriously anyway, right?  Tell the original poster that."

You're so defensive.  I thought it was an interseting topic.  But YOU ARE taking it too seriously.  Lighten up.  Lots of intersesting links were put out there for people to check out.  Don't ruin it by being...well..you. :cry2:

Offline Carmel

• View Profile
Cults
« Reply #32 on: December 01, 2005, 12:35:00 PM »
You are the one who became sarcastic and insulting.  I WAS discussing the issue previous to that. It is interesting, but it also includes different points of view.  Which we all seem to have, this is what makes it interesting. I have agreed and disagreed with several different people in several different ways....last time I checked that is what a discussion was all about.

Maybe you can help me out and tell me what I need to do to take myself less seriously, aside from insulting me. Last time I checked this discussion really didnt have a thing to do with me specifically.  Being on a soapbox is all about speaking your piece on something, and
thats what I have done, as you have.  It doesnt have to be personal, and thus far personal shots have been all you have made.  Get into the discussion if you like, you dont need to put me down in order to do so.
...hands went up and people hit the floor, he wasted two kids that ran for the door....."
-Beastie Boys, Paul Revere

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Cults
« Reply #33 on: December 01, 2005, 01:05:00 PM »
Oh, no way, am I joining the Lighten up cult!