Author Topic: Help. Just 'woke up'. Need Rehab from Rehab  (Read 13537 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Help. Just 'woke up'. Need Rehab from Rehab
« Reply #45 on: October 31, 2005, 05:44:00 PM »
On 2005-10-31 14:33:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2005-10-18 23:33:00, Withdraw wrote:

"

On 2005-10-18 20:42:00, Anonymous wrote:

"No no, you're the only good person around here."

If your gonna play this card with me again, I'm gonna call. **Know when to hold em', know when to fold em', know when to walk away and know when to run.....  ::troll::     "

I just found this forum a few weeks ago. I would like to talk to some people here who might have been in the same Straight where I was. I know, from a lot of therapy, that I have some problems with paranoia sometimes. I have been waiting to post or to contact people I think I know from back then. I am avoiding them out of fear. I will never tell you my name, so it doesn't matter if I tell you that I finally figured out in my counseling session today what I was afraid of. I don't mean to single out the Withdraw person here, it is just that it gives a good example, it highlights my fears. Straight was bad enough without thinking about people who could once do that, I mean, if they get information from me, what will they do with it? I know other people have these fears from reading on this forum and some other similar ones. Sorry if I am misreading this post that the Withdraw person made, but it does seem like a clear cut case of blackmail.

I was wondering what people's experiences have been with talking to people who they were in Straight with. Like sometimes, I think it would help, but sometimes I think it could be all wrong and a really bad way to go. I think I have perspective from a lot of counseling, but the memory problem is there, and also it would be interesting just to hear what people really think. But I can't help it when in my mind I see people as they were back then, like I couldn't talk to anyone for real, about anything.

Well I guess that is my first post.

By the way, I have tried a couple of medications for paranoia and anxiety, but so far they just make me kind of stupid and drowsy, and also bored."

Just ask Mike Sherman or Marti Heath or Richard Bradbury or Wes Fager or Kim Cayohueso or Nikki, they know exactly what you are talking about. They take information by extraction and manipulative methods, then they use this to fuck you up and lie some more on the fact that they are Pro Straight Inc. Child Abusers the lot of them.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Nonconformistlaw

• View Profile
    • http://survivingstraightinc.com
« Reply #46 on: November 01, 2005, 12:38:00 AM »
On 2005-10-31 14:33:00, Anonymous wrote:

"I just found this forum a few weeks ago. I would like to talk to some people here who might have been in the same Straight where I was. I know, from a lot of therapy, that I have some problems with paranoia sometimes. I have been waiting to post or to contact people I think I know from back then. I am avoiding them out of fear. I will never tell you my name, so it doesn't matter if I tell you that I finally figured out in my counseling session today what I was afraid of. I don't mean to single out the Withdraw person here, it is just that it gives a good example, it highlights my fears. Straight was bad enough without thinking about people who could once do that, I mean, if they get information from me, what will they do with it? I know other people have these fears from reading on this forum and some other similar ones. Sorry if I am misreading this post that the Withdraw person made, but it does seem like a clear cut case of blackmail."
I worry about what someone might do with information about me too, which is why I don't post any information about myself on the forum, such as my name, which Straight, etc.

"I was wondering what people's experiences have been with talking to people who they were in Straight with. Like sometimes, I think it would help, but sometimes I think it could be all wrong and a really bad way to go. I think I have perspective from a lot of counseling, but the memory problem is there, and also it would be interesting just to hear what people really think. But I can't help it when in my mind I see people as they were back then, like I couldn't talk to anyone for real, about anything."

I have talked on the phone quite a bit to one survivor who I was actually in the program with. It is very different for me, and at first, harder than talking to other Straight survivors. It makes my experience seem much more real since I remember the person. I think it has been good for me to do this, although I will say that I still have mixed feelings about this as far as talking to others is concerned. For years, I avoided thinking about names, faces, or anything about Straight...so to think about the people and actually talk to one was for me a way to give myself permission to start feeling the pain I have locked away for so many years.

As far as other survivors from other Straights, I have talked to several and I am glad I did. Its validating. But it also helps to be able to communicate with people who actually understand what Straight was like without having to attempt to explain it.

And talking to all survivors has helped me start filling in some gaps in my memory of the things I blocked out.

I think its different for everyone though...so do what makes you feel comfortable. I cant tell you if it will be a good idea for you or not. But, if nothing else you can post anonymously on the forum to communicate.  ::rainbow::
quot;In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.\" George Orwell

Offline Withdraw

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 01, 2005, 03:00:00 AM »
[ This Message was edited by: Withdraw on 2006-02-28 21:58 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 01, 2005, 03:21:00 AM »
Ask anyone if they have had any involvement in something called ISAC or if they know what that is. If they do then you can't trust them, if they say they don't know ISAC then you can't those folks either. In fact, its a safe bet not to trust anyone, ESPECIALLY (for real) anyone who offers some real 'deep' advice on who to trust and who not to trust. Those are the informants that some other quack was talking about. The more you tell about your Straight experience, the more that people like Sembler have further oppurtunities to escape justice. I would trust a slimey attorney and maybe a doctor before you try to 'relate' and find friends among those here who have had no real therapy after Straight, that's everyone here, and those who want to be your little friend. Also, if you just are that lonely that you want some friends, there are ways that you can bluff these fuckers out and find out for yourself that what I am saying is true. Llike the other day, I put up a forum about being raped and nearly every person/informant on here wanted to relate and discuss it - at their first chance they began asking immediately for more information like bloodhounds looking for a fox in a hole.

See, dear friend, you have no friends here except those you Cannot trust. Watch what you write and trust noone here, don't give out any information unless you get someone to legally sign for it and that they agree in legal binding not to share it with anyone else. So, with that in mind b/c you know you won't find any quacks here who are willing to sign into a legal binding non informant contract to get some information from you - you should only be able to confide in people who ARE willing to go into a legal binding contract with you; attorneys and/or doctors/therapists.

Those to watch out for who will do their best to extract any information that they possibly can from you are as follows: Kim/Cayohueso, Nicole/Nikki, Richard Bradbury, Wesley Fager, Marti Heath, Michael Sherman, Beth/Elizabeth, Ginger Warbis, Greg/GregFL, and everyone else who comes here and claims to want to 'speak' to you and let you let them take advantage of your legal power at this point.

Tell them nothing except lies b/c that is all these pedophiles are worth. If I were before I get into looking for friends HERE I would read up on my Civil Rights and Ammendment Rights b/c if you don't know them then you may have a legal cause to file suit against Straight creators since yours were taken away and you did not know about them until you are fully aware of your published civil rights.

Here's the part that gets interesting where other folks come back at me with slander and garbage not worth repeating. This is more forum posting from the same people who want to 'have a discussion or chat' with you and make quick friends with you, the same people who will death defy that they are NOT informants for pro Straight causes. This is all of what they are going to say will entail: "Bring out the medcart, he/she/they/we/us/them, etc, I'll kill you w/ a crowbar, fuck you, you are still in Straight, you are paranoid, its all a big conspiracy, you can't say that, etc". Nothing more except clever thought will come after this post, direct opposition without any true discussion or debate will now happen, another proof that you should trust NOONE here. Where's those meds, please.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 01, 2005, 03:21:00 AM »
Ask anyone if they have had any involvement in something called ISAC or if they know what that is. If they do then you can't trust them, if they say they don't know ISAC then you can't those folks either. In fact, its a safe bet not to trust anyone, ESPECIALLY (for real) anyone who offers some real 'deep' advice on who to trust and who not to trust. Those are the informants that some other quack was talking about. The more you tell about your Straight experience, the more that people like Sembler have further oppurtunities to escape justice. I would trust a slimey attorney and maybe a doctor before you try to 'relate' and find friends among those here who have had no real therapy after Straight, that's everyone here, and those who want to be your little friend. Also, if you just are that lonely that you want some friends, there are ways that you can bluff these fuckers out and find out for yourself that what I am saying is true. Llike the other day, I put up a forum about being raped and nearly every person/informant on here wanted to relate and discuss it - at their first chance they began asking immediately for more information like bloodhounds looking for a fox in a hole.

See, dear friend, you have no friends here except those you Cannot trust. Watch what you write and trust noone here, don't give out any information unless you get someone to legally sign for it and that they agree in legal binding not to share it with anyone else. So, with that in mind b/c you know you won't find any quacks here who are willing to sign into a legal binding non informant contract to get some information from you - you should only be able to confide in people who ARE willing to go into a legal binding contract with you; attorneys and/or doctors/therapists.

Those to watch out for who will do their best to extract any information that they possibly can from you are as follows: Kim/Cayohueso, Nicole/Nikki, Richard Bradbury, Wesley Fager, Marti Heath, Michael Sherman, Beth/Elizabeth, Ginger Warbis, Greg/GregFL, and everyone else who comes here and claims to want to 'speak' to you and let you let them take advantage of your legal power at this point.

Tell them nothing except lies b/c that is all these pedophiles are worth. If I were before I get into looking for friends HERE I would read up on my Civil Rights and Ammendment Rights b/c if you don't know them then you may have a legal cause to file suit against Straight creators since yours were taken away and you did not know about them until you are fully aware of your published civil rights.

Here's the part that gets interesting where other folks come back at me with slander and garbage not worth repeating. This is more forum posting from the same people who want to 'have a discussion or chat' with you and make quick friends with you, the same people who will death defy that they are NOT informants for pro Straight causes. This is all of what they are going to say will entail: "Bring out the medcart, he/she/they/we/us/them, etc, I'll kill you w/ a crowbar, fuck you, you are still in Straight, you are paranoid, its all a big conspiracy, you can't say that, etc". Nothing more except clever thought will come after this post, direct opposition without any true discussion or debate will now happen, another proof that you should trust NOONE here. Where's those meds, please.

Offline Cayo Hueso

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 01, 2005, 12:33:00 PM »
On 2005-10-31 14:44:00, Anonymous wrote:

Just ask Mike Sherman or Marti Heath or Richard Bradbury or Wes Fager or Kim Cayohueso or Nikki, they know exactly what you are talking about. They take information by extraction and manipulative methods, then they use this to fuck you up and lie some more on the fact that they are Pro Straight Inc. Child Abusers the lot of them."

What info have I EVER given out?  Hmm?  I'd really like to get a clue as to how your warped little mind works.  Shit, talk about misinformed, you said I was on staff at one point....WRONG...NEVER WAS.

The ONLY time I said any of your "personal" info on here was after you wrote some vile shit about me as anon and I mentioned your FIRST name.  Hell, everyone already knew it was you anyway but I still only mentioned your FIRST name and that was after some pretty fucked up shit you wrote about me.

Keep me out of your hallucinations for a while, huh?

By the year 2000, we will, I hope, raise our children to believe in human potential, not God.
--Gloria Steinam, women's rights activist

t. Pete Straight
early 80s

Offline RTP2003

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 01, 2005, 12:43:00 PM »
On 2005-11-01 00:21:00, Anonymous wrote:

Kim/Cayohueso, Nicole/Nikki, Richard Bradbury, Wesley Fager, Marti Heath, Michael Sherman, Beth/Elizabeth, Ginger Warbis, Greg/GregFL,

I've met most of the people on this list and I'm pretty sure that NONE of them "work for Sembler" or whatever paranoid delusions are at work here.
RTP2003 fought in defense of the Old Republic

Offline Withdraw

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 01, 2005, 01:23:00 PM »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 01, 2005, 01:28:00 PM »
Withdraw, I was thinking the same thing that Anonymous poster thought about your post in question, whether or not it was a threat to reveal a private writing that you had of that person's if they did not do what you wanted them to do. I think several people around here would be interested to know if that was your plan.

Offline Withdraw

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 01, 2005, 01:48:00 PM »

Offline Withdraw

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 01, 2005, 01:58:00 PM »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 01, 2005, 04:55:00 PM »
You are too stupid for words.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 01, 2005, 05:51:00 PM »
On 2005-11-01 09:33:00, Cayo Hueso wrote:

"

On 2005-10-31 14:44:00, Anonymous wrote:

Just ask Mike Sherman or Marti Heath or Richard Bradbury or Wes Fager or Kim Cayohueso or Nikki, they know exactly what you are talking about. They take information by extraction and manipulative methods, then they use this to fuck you up and lie some more on the fact that they are Pro Straight Inc. Child Abusers the lot of them."

What info have I EVER given out?  Hmm?  I'd really like to get a clue as to how your warped little mind works.  Shit, talk about misinformed, you said I was on staff at one point....WRONG...NEVER WAS.

The ONLY time I said any of your "personal" info on here was after you wrote some vile shit about me as anon and I mentioned your FIRST name.  Hell, everyone already knew it was you anyway but I still only mentioned your FIRST name and that was after some pretty fucked up shit you wrote about me.

Keep me out of your hallucinations for a while, huh?

By the year 2000, we will, I hope, raise our children to believe in human potential, not God.
--Gloria Steinam, women's rights activist

"

AhHa ha hah ha ha...

The world according to little kim. Hueso, that name you mentioned is not me, never was and I know for a fact that although you never actually worked at Straight you are still Pro motherfuckin Straight. So, its not my shit that started out vile until you and the rest of those mentioned got busted time and again. You're a liar and you always will be just like Richard and the rest of your sorry bunch. So calling anyone 'vile' is calling the kettle black.  

And again, the fact that you are defending yourself merely proves my point as I'd stated one post ago so thank you for proving my point. If your kind really thought this was all 'trolling' or delusional or b/c of lack of meds or w/e the fuck you wouldn't even waste time on defending yourselves, so thanks again. If it were so 'delusional' or 'vile' was a point that you and your kind have constantly used to take attention from the facts of your kind's lies and deceit. Hell, if some of the administrators who are also Pro Straight here don't like it, they can ban me. Things like 'that's delusional' or bring out the med cart, and slander like this merely prove the point, another fact which you kindly continue to overlook time and again thinking noone sees your little alligator tears. I have nothing against any of the Pro Straightlings here, I just don't trust a damm fuckin word ya say and never would.

And for the record, Sammie, Michael, Richard, Wesley, Ginger, Kimberly, Nicole, Jason, and the rest of you Pro Straight fucklings are ALL of you Pedophiles. And there's really not a damm fucking thing you could really do about me saying this in open forum, since you know I am right about your Pro activeness for Straight. If it were wrong - only then might there be any concern I'd have about other allegations.

Offline Cayo Hueso

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 01, 2005, 05:55:00 PM »
Say it however you want to and however many times you want.   Believe me, everyone knows who you are and what you're about.

Name one thing, just one that I've lied about on here.  Seriously, don't be a pussy...you got something to say, back it up.  

The overwhelming majority of people have more than the average (mean) number of legs.  
-- E. Grebenik

t. Pete Straight
early 80s

Offline Cayo Hueso

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 01, 2005, 06:01:00 PM »
For that matter, name anything...anything at all that I have ever done or said that is 'pro Straight' in the slightest.  You've got the crumb of attention you seem to need right now, don't waste it.  Prove me wrong.  :wave:

I wasn't raised Catholic, but I used to go to Mass with my friends, and I viewed the whole business as a lot of very enthralling hocus-pocus. There's a guy hanging upon the wall in the church, nailed to a cross and dripping blood, and everybody's blaming themselves for that man's torment, but I said to myself, 'Forget it. I had no hand in that evil. I have no original sin. Theres no blood of any sacred martyr an my hands. I pass on all of this.'
--Billy Joel, American musician

t. Pete Straight
early 80s