Author Topic: you poor wittle sissy's  (Read 1334 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
you poor wittle sissy's
« on: October 15, 2005, 05:46:00 PM »
Oh Arty farty who has invisible friends, thou shall not type during or after a stroke.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
you poor wittle sissy's
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2005, 06:40:00 PM »
On 2005-10-15 14:43:00, artman11111 wrote:

"I always know when ive hurt your wittle feelers by the number of topics with my name in em.

and then theres all the references to deviant sex acts in your posts.... You have some pretty wild fantasies wittle boys...though very predictable.

You havent a hair on your ass !!!

(that includes all your anon id's)

"

There he goes again, thinking about hairless boy's asses.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
you poor wittle sissy's
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2005, 06:43:00 PM »
"you poor wittle sissy's"

Who's sissy is  it NotSmartArt?
What belongs to the sissy?

Someone please teach NotSmartArt how and where to correctly plact an apostrophe.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
you poor wittle sissy's
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2005, 08:39:00 PM »
This is EXTRA hilarious.
Now I'm POSITIVE that Art's wife is pure fiction, because his IT friend in the 'software biz' IS 100% MADE UP.

I AM NOT PINK.
I AM NOT NAZI.
I AM NOT JORDAN.
I AM NOT TAMAR.

Actually, I don't really even know who nazi IS aside from hearing NotSmartArt bitch about him.

ART-
If you even had the ability to search IP ADDRESSES (I have yours...it's INCREDIBLY primitive and eay to do)
You'd know this.

I'm peeing my pants right now.
Art-
you owe me some pants.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
you poor wittle sissy's
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2005, 08:41:00 PM »
oh, pps:

hahahahahahahahahah
if you knew anything about "the law" you'd know nothing illegal has transpired.

Is your "software biz" buddy your favorite Ken doll, notsmartart? :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:

I'd rather be mean and a troll
than a big, fat, old liar.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
you poor wittle sissy's
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2005, 10:11:00 PM »
I take it Art, Tina is yet another one of your invisible friends? keep em' coming Arty Farty, tina, Jody, and all the rest of your invisible friends.

I hear that Art will be staring in a new sitcom prime time tv show this Fall, its called  (invisible Friends) co staring Jennifer Artiston.

Come sue me Art, but what ever you do  " please don't cum sue me" You sick freak!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
you poor wittle sissy's
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2005, 10:15:00 PM »
On 2005-10-15 17:35:00, artman11111 wrote:

" Pinky boy, your just a kid. Actually your pretty smart.You have some skills.You have ability.I hope you do something withit other than what you do here.

Nazi boy is just a creep...Little does he know but the cats outa the bag. My buddy is an IT person for a large software company... I know who you are, and actually it makes sense now.Funny thing though,his wife Tina,(who has enjoyed your antics greatly) is a criminal attorney.She seems to think your gonna have a really bad day,and soon. Look for the letter ... oh and you better break into that piggy bank of yours ... At the very least,I'm gonna cost you some $$$$..

have a nice day "

Boy Art, you sure are way off track, but please do continue in your so called law suit. I would love to read the false accusations in the paper about how you filed a false law suit.

BTW arty Farty, if you are really serious about filing a civil suit against someone, you never forwarn the person you intend on suing, they need to be served papers. If you let the cat out of the bag then they know its coming and will avoid the sheriff at all costs, and especially never sign a certified letter.

Dumb ass. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
you poor wittle sissy's
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2005, 10:20:00 PM »
Come on.
Don;t indulge NOtSmartArt.

The closest Arty has ever come to even the DEFINITION  of lawsuit is watching Divorce Court with al his stuffed animal and a case of hot dogs beside him.

Art is a liar.
He lies about having friends, a wife, a LIFE,etc.....
He lied about his "software biz" buddy
(I AM the person he thinks is Nazi...if he actually HAD said "software biz" buddy, he would know that I am not nor do I even KNOW anyone with the given name or moniker 'Nazi'.)

Art ALSO doesn't seem to know the basic rules and laws of life that even THE GARBAGE man knows.

"Slander" is only a crime if your reputation is sullied to the point that your business suffers.
Even if you are QUEEN ELIZABETH, 'slander' is a virtually IMPOSSIBLE case to win.

IT IS NOT SLANDER IF YOU ARE NOT A CELEBRITY.

Sorry, Arty...in the eyes of the law, this is fact.

NObody cares about you.

You shoudl really be a bit more informed before you pretend to know ANYTHING.
Jesus, you're a dumb sack of shit. :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
you poor wittle sissy's
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2005, 10:21:00 PM »
Art, one thing is true, I know of someone that is in the process of trying to bring you to civil court, and I am not saying this to get back at you. You pissed off someone and they are serious about sueing you, not that they will have a chance and you will ever get served to go to court.

Just a real heads up to you. And all this IP addy talk Art? Its old news and no longer considered a scare tactic. Only thing you can possibly find out about an IP addy is the isp provider, and City,State, ect. no big deal, and too easy to find out about someone.

A judges signature is required on the subpeana to get access to the regestered user, because the isp provider will never give out the information.

But please do continue with your delusional law suits, they really humor me. And you're lack of knowledge of who I am further more humors me.

You really are a funny guy Artie.... :lol:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
you poor wittle sissy's
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2005, 10:26:00 PM »
Art blames NAZI for everything. Nazi was a screen name used over almost 2 years ago here. Nazi at the time used to bash Art and tear him a new asshole. Nazi is long gone, doesnt exist anymore, but it is kinda cool that Nazi still gets all the bad publicity even though he is deleted in cyber space.

Damn, Nazi sure did leave an impression on your little mind Arthur. You probably have nigthmares about him and wake up to a bed full of piss.

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Thats right Arthur, Nazi is coming, the nazis are coming, run for your lifes......... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
you poor wittle sissy's
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2005, 10:40:00 PM »
"My buddy is an IT person for a large software company... I know who you are, and actually it makes sense now.Funny thing though,his wife Tina,(who has enjoyed your antics greatly) is a criminal attorney."

LOLOLOLOL!!!!
THE OTHER DAY NOTSMART ART SAID TINA WAS "HIS" WIFE!!!
HAHAHA
now she is his "it friend"s wife.

That Tina really gets around the stuffed animal world!!!!!! :wstupid:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
you poor wittle sissy's
« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2005, 11:24:00 PM »
Art fucks Jimmy, and Jimmy fucks Art, they both are gaylords and not very smart.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
you poor wittle sissy's
« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2005, 11:26:00 PM »
Is Jimmy Art's nephew?
Because I know he follows the "if you can't keep it in your pants, keep it in the family" rule.