Author Topic: What happened to Bob Lichfield?  (Read 8884 times)

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
What happened to Bob Lichfield?
« Reply #60 on: October 17, 2005, 05:20:00 PM »
Yeay! I get to use my newest little gizmo!

http://fornits.com/wwf/search.php?term=cross creek&addterms=phrase&forum=all&sortby=p.post_time+desc&searchboth=both&submit=Search'>cross creek

There is nothing so likely to produce peace as to be well prepared to meet the enemy.
--George Washington

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 17, 2005, 05:37:00 PM »
That's cool Ginger!!

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 17, 2005, 05:54:00 PM »
So, nobody ever did tell me what this guy is up to??? Is he off somewhere trying to open up another school? Is he in the middle of court proceedings? Is he relaxing at home in front of the boob tube eating an extra large pizza all to himself? What is he doing?!! Has anyone here come face to face with him, or had a chance to talk to him on the phone, and ask him why he's doing what he's doing. I emailed fox news, and asked them to do a story on all this. I know they have done them before apparently, but I think it's been a while, and this investigation needs to be opened again. If you were to create a timeline of all the events, and drama that has surrounded WWASPS, it could be a real eye opener for all parents out there. This could get interesting.
f you were never in a program, or a parent of a child in a program, then you have no business posting here.

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 18, 2005, 11:09:00 AM »
I don't think it's healthy for me to spend as much time as I already have on these type of sites. I get a little sad reliving all this. :smile:
I know they're are kids in these places that are as we speak being abused emotionally, possibly physically, possibly sexually. I hope, and pray for them to stay strong. I know in my heart that the truth will come out about these places. It truely is only a matter of time. :tup:
I respect those of you immensley who do go out, and fight for the rights of these children. They need people fighting for their rights. I will always speak my mind, I will never be ashamed to tell people my story. It's just I can't let my life revolve around all this. It already took too many years, and I can't let it take any more.
If you are not able to change the structure of these WWASP schools, and these guys don't take drastic measures to clean stuff up, then they need to be shut down.
I don't have a problem with them profiting from this type of business. This is America, ya know! I do have a problem with how they are run though. At this point, I don't know if there is any turning back for them though? All the schools they own, all  the changes that need to happen. I'm just not sure they can do it?  :???:

Well everyone, take good care of yourselves.
f you were never in a program, or a parent of a child in a program, then you have no business posting here.

Offline kurley

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 19, 2005, 08:12:00 PM »
im new here and a grad of one of the programs. i hope i dont step on any toes here as i comment for the first time, i dont know everyone here, but from what im reading i would point this out. i have watched these guys ever since i got out of the program and i have yet to see litchfield convicted of anything, im sure if he was it would have been a real hot topic for some time now. i would hate to see you guys get distracted with this stuff since some of you really do seem to make a lot of sense and have alot of good points. wwasps must have some real good attorneys because i have seen other deals where people make a claim and then caught up in all the other crap and they end up nowhere and tired. stick to the facts and less time on the rumors and other bullshit. i hope this makes some sense since alot of you seem real cool and it is very rare to find a group of other kids that have been trhough the same kind of stuff.
evin hurley, atlanta

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 19, 2005, 08:16:00 PM »
What facility were you at? How long ago?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 19, 2005, 09:44:00 PM »
Kurley, in your opinion what are some of the FACTS rather than "rumors?" Would like to hear from you on that.

Yea, some of the kids that went through the same programs as you are cool that post here.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 19, 2005, 09:51:00 PM »
You're right about one thing Kurley, they do have the best lawyers..........the best lawyers that hundreds and millions can buy!!!!! :eek:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 20, 2005, 07:27:00 PM »
Let me help clarify a few Truthful facts young person that you may not be aware of. RL contributes a substantial amount of money to political parties in the states where he has placed his facilities. The other country too recieves a substantial amount of $$$$$$$$.

Politics and favors    they make the rules.

The attorneys are not impressive from what I had observed. Rude and ignorant really. They have an abundance of money to work with which equates to time and dollars for the people who have made efforts against them.   Not truth. MONEY .

Don't allow yourself to become confused to the reality and truth.  Because he and the others have'nt found themselves in prison yet does'nt me it won't happen.

Criminal behavior will eventually be held accountable.

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 07, 2005, 12:51:00 PM »
I agree that eventually they will be held accountable. The more I think about it, the more I am convinced this is a type of cult. I was in there, and I had no clue what was happening to me. I knew these guys got off on having power over us girls, but when I think of "cults" I thought of weird extreme religous groups where there were willing participants. I was not willing, I had no choice of being there. But, the strange thing is.....even though I was one of the most rebellious girls there.....and spoke my mind the most.....I felt as though it was a turn on for them. I have a love/hate relationship with Bob Lichfield. It's a typical woman thing, we think if we understand the man, we can change the man. He was actually very loving, and giving to me for the majority of the time I was there. Until I threatened to expose our special relationship. Then it got pretty ugly. I guess back then it wasn't as big of a deal, I was 16 he was mid-thirties? I know he wanted me to tour the country with him to talk up the programs. It was going to be my only chance for freedom, and I was going to be able to do whatever I wanted. In the end, I didn't see it coming quickly enough, and I thought he had betrayed my trust. I will never know. Someday, I will take off a week from my life and take a trip down memory lane. At the end, maybe  I will find him.........and I will get some answers.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 08, 2005, 12:04:00 AM »
Sure hope you don't expect to find any answers from the man, Litchfield himself. You will probably be very disappointed. What happened to you is enormous to you and and your life. But, it may be very sad to discover, it meant little to him. He does not appear to be a nice man at all.

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 08, 2005, 12:04:00 PM »
You're right. What seemed like such a major thing to me, meant nothing to him. He's gone on to start up all these twisted programs, I've just ended up a little more twisted! Hahaha, you know what I mean! I'm sure after my departure he found another girl who was as desperate as me to gain some freedom, and took her around to talk about how great WWASP was. Life is interesting, I have had people from my past pop in, then out. I love that about life! These days everybody can be so easily located. I'm not as good as some people at it though! Usually it's some ex boyfriend or guy that I dated who ends up looking me up. But, I think it's sweet though. Sometimes life just takes you in different directions, but you always wish the best for that person. I always find it very interesting to talk to people from the past. It's never a dull conversation, that's for sure! You get all the highlights of what's been going on with them for the last 5, 10, 15 years of their life! I wish that I was able to get in touch with some of the other girls I was in Cross Creek with. I find it to be quite difficult though since I am sure a lot of them including myself have been married, and their names have changed.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 14, 2005, 04:59:00 PM »
RL is a BSter who knows nothing about saving the youth of today.