Author Topic: What happened to Bob Lichfield?  (Read 8950 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
What happened to Bob Lichfield?
« Reply #30 on: October 17, 2005, 12:04:00 PM »
CCM: I do hope you will make a statement to ISAC, and formally "tell your story." What happened to you as a young girl is still going on today, and parents are still unaware that their decision very often results in the horrendous abuse of their children in these facilities.

The ANON poster who stated such postings only grab "the attention of potential parents:" WELL, that is one of the MAIN PURPOSES for this forum---for parents who are considering placing their child to become aware of just what can happen to their child in such facilities!

The public DOES CARE about kids being abused in these programs; and making the public aware must continue to be a priority.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 17, 2005, 12:42:00 PM »
Hmmm................that's interesting. The only reason why Pure doesn't refer people to WWASPS is because they are not financially compensated? Well, whatever the reason is, I'm glad they don't. I thought Cross Creek Manor was bad when I was there, back in 1989. I thought the rules and punishments were so harsh then. But now, I don't think I could handle it. I don't like people who go on "power trips", all the staff pretty much got off on telling us what to do, and punishing us if we didn't do it. They would try to upset us purposely, it was pretty sick, and twisted. I barely kept my cool back then. I can't imagine being there the way it is run today. I'm pretty sure I would have hurt some people. I'm the type of person if you push me into the corner, and taunt me, you have better watch out. I am surprised that none of these head honchos have had there lives taken. Teens these days are smarter, and are great at tracking the movements of these men. It's funny, a couple days ago I posted, and said I was concerned for my safety. I cannot even imagine what it's like for all these men who run WWASPS. Not only are you dealing with pissed off teenagers, but you have their parents who are pretty pissed off too!!! These men feel like they are untouchable. God, I don't see how they keep going?!! It seems like they are having to put out a lot of fires?!! Anyone want to make any predictions of what these men from WWASPS will have in store for them in the next upcoming years???
f you were never in a program, or a parent of a child in a program, then you have no business posting here.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 17, 2005, 12:46:00 PM »
CCM Girl - if you intend to do anything to help the cause, I would be cautious about what you say on Fornits. Your credibility could be ruined by some comments you are already making, like:

"  I don't like people who go on "power trips", all the staff pretty much got off on telling us what to do, and punishing us if we didn't do it. They would try to upset us purposely, it was pretty sick, and twisted. I barely kept my cool back then. I can't imagine being there the way it is run today. I'm pretty sure I would have hurt some people. I'm the type of person if you push me into the corner, and taunt me, you have better watch out. I am surprised that none of these head honchos have had there lives taken. "

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 17, 2005, 01:04:00 PM »
You need to come out from under the sheltered existence you've apparently been living under.  Sounds to me like she's got a right to be that pissed off.  The vast majority of those staff ARE on power trips.  Do you enjoy people like that actually having power over you?  I sure don't.  Nothing in that post would "ruin her credibility".  She didn't call for the beheading of any of the honchos, just stated that she was surprised no one has done that.  Hell, I am too.

Free speech lives on.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 17, 2005, 01:17:00 PM »
Free speech gets people in trouble and makes them lose credibility. Re-read what she said. If she wants to make a difference then she should keep her story to herself until she decides if she wants to share it. And then she should share it with a lawyer, someone who can lead her in the right direction. I know some people think otherwise, but I've seen it over and over again where people spread their story here and there and then when they are questionned in depositions and on the stand they have a hard time remembering all they have said. When the opposing lawyer, if she are involved in a lawsuit, puts a sentence she has said on a huge poster board for all to see, it can ruin her credibility. Plain and simple. Best thing for CCM Girl to do is to get a hold of a lawyer and ask him or her how she should handle her story. None of us should be telling her what to do or not to do. I do know that Fornits posts have been used in court, something to remember and to think about.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 17, 2005, 01:21:00 PM »
For example:

"I barely kept my cool back then... I would have hurt some people... if you push me into the corner, and taunt me, you have better watch out. I am surprised that none of these head honchos have had there lives taken. "

It makes her sound unstable and violent, and it will serve WWASP very well.

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 17, 2005, 01:23:00 PM »
I have a right to say whatever I like. I am not suggesting that anybody go out, and kill anyone!?!! Are you kidding me, I would never, ever, ever , want that to happen to anyone. That would mean they were getting off way too easily!!! If all these things I read are true, or even half of these things are true, then these schools must be shut down. These WWASPS are going to go down in a court of law. I'm just going to sit back and watch it all unfold, with a bowl of popcorn in hand. It's inevitable, you can't grow these schools into the numbers they have, have coucilers with no formal training, and expect bad things not to happen.
f you were never in a program, or a parent of a child in a program, then you have no business posting here.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 17, 2005, 01:24:00 PM »
On 2005-10-17 10:17:00, Anonymous wrote:

"None of us should be telling her what to do or not to do.

Alright then stop telling her what to do and what not to say and where to say it or not to say it.  Sounds like a plan to me.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 17, 2005, 01:26:00 PM »
Sounds like good advice to me. Just trying to protect her and her story, if she wants to actually use it to help the kids. It seems that's not what she plans to do, instead she's going to eat a bowl of popcorn and watch it unfold.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 17, 2005, 01:28:00 PM »
On 2005-10-17 10:26:00, Anonymous wrote:

Just trying to protect her and her story,

Who died and made you fucking queen?  I don't remember anyone asking for or needing your "protection".  :roll:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 17, 2005, 01:31:00 PM »
Queen? Hmmmmmm, don't think so. King maybe, not queen. And no one made me king, I just am stating an opinion and trying to help this person protect her story, should she really want to do something to help. Maybe she should get a hold of Alison, the therapist who is going to do a survey. CCM Girl, if you do want to share your story with anyone, then there is a woman who is going to do a survey and your input could be valuable. Just a thought. If you show interest I can find the information out for you.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 17, 2005, 01:33:00 PM »
Out of the millions and billions of people in the world, 10 are online right now at Fornits. I wonder if your energies could be better spent somewhere else? Each of us could do something productive today to help the kids - a letter, a phone call, make fliers, anything, but something, other than sitting in front a computer getting pissed off at each other.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 17, 2005, 01:34:00 PM »
God I am so sick of people telling others that they're not enough of an activist or that they're not an activist in the right way.  Get off your high horse dude.  

CCM...post what you want, the way you want.  The control ended when you got out.  If you want to "help", great.  If you'd rather sit back with your bowl of popcorn, go right ahead.  You've earned it.

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 17, 2005, 01:34:00 PM »
Oh please, you quote me, and you have no clue who I am, or what I have been through. I'm merely stating that if I were 15 years old today, with the problems I had back then, put into Cross Creek Manor the way it is run today, that I don't think I could handle it!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 17, 2005, 01:36:00 PM »
On 2005-10-17 10:33:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Out of the millions and billions of people in the world, 10 are online right now at Fornits. I wonder if your energies could be better spent somewhere else? Each of us could do something productive today to help the kids - a letter, a phone call, make fliers, anything, but something, other than sitting in front a computer getting pissed off at each other."

Well then get off your damn computer and get out there.  That's YOUR way of helping.  I've done enough to help, believe me.  I've earned my place in the LazyBoy.